Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    People from another country lying on an application for asylum makes everyone else xenophobic? Lead poisoning must've been more serious of a problem for some children than I thought.
    No, his continued posting history makes him a xenophobe, feel free to look at it.

Deleted
    ITT: people who thinks it's bad to have restrictions on immigration to developed countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That is choosing to discriminate, which is in itself perfectly fine. The issue lies with the reasoning for such discrimination. In his case, it's because of a fear and hatred for foreigners.
    That is supposition, you do not know that. It might be because of that, but you need to insert the words "might" and "be" into your sentence, otherwise you are using xenophobe as a meaningless insult and it can be readily dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That is supposition, you do not know that. It might be because of that, but you need to insert the words "might" and "be" into your sentence, otherwise you are using xenophobe as a meaningless insult and it can be readily dismissed.
    One can make a statement based off of prior evidence. Now, you can say that it is merely an opinion, which it is. I have never stated it was a scientific fact. Such terms are subjective by their very nature.

Deleted

Well, you still have a welfare problem, then.
    By that token you can say we have a lack of police problem, a too high salary problem, a too well educated population problem etc etc. Blame the white mans oppressive system right?

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    By that token you can say we have a lack of police problem, a too high salary problem, a too well educated population problem etc etc. Blame the white mans oppressive system right?
    It sounds like you have a complete government problem. What is your ration of officers to people? Ideally, one would hope it is at least 1.3-1.5 officers per 1000 people.

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty guys, I've had my fun... have a great night.

7+ Year Old Account
    One can believe in private property, and not state sovereignty.
    No, you really can't. How are you going to stop someone from taking your property without the state being the ones with the biggest capacity to deliver violence unto those who break the law? Without the state to back you up you're left helpless to the biggest group of people who want to do you harm.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2017-03-29 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One can make a statement based off of prior evidence. Now, you can say that it is merely an opinion, which it is. I have never stated it was a scientific fact. Such terms are subjective by their very nature.
    You are talking about someone with an obsession and labelling it as xenophobia, the correct term is obsessive.

Deleted
    It sounds like you have a complete government problem. What is your ration of officers to people? Ideally, one would hope it is at least 1.3-1.5 officers per 1000 people.

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty guys, I've had my fun... have a great night.
    2 per 1000

nn

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    If they were so desperate chances are they are in a situation bad enough they wouldn't need to lie about. Accepting lying on Government applications because "muh feels" isn't good thing.

Once they start realising lying won't be accepted due to people being rejected, they will likely start actually putting in legitimate applications.
    And, like I said, they're getting rejected because they lied. I'm just saying I understand why they might lie and that alone doesn't make them terrible human beings. Everybody lies.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    And, like I said, they're getting rejected because they lied. I'm just saying I understand why they might lie and that alone doesn't make them terrible human beings. Everybody lies.
    I ahve never lied on an official government form.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would never lie when dealing with authorities. You'll end up in a pretty shit situation once your lie is exposed if you do.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll remember to requote you that next time I see you in a Thread complaining about people lying in Politics.

I ahve never lied on an official government form.
    Good for you. Here's your banana sticker:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I'll remember to requote you that next time I see you in a Thread complaining about people lying in Politics.
    Remember to quote the "that alone" part.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Good thing they got rejected then, sounds like the system works.
    You must have been hacked by the Russians. Endus would never allow such an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I would never lie when dealing with authorities. You'll end up in a pretty shit situation once your lie is exposed if you do.
    And, as I said...Desperate people do desperate things. I'm not saying that lying was the right thing to do...I'm just saying I can understand it.

7+ Year Old Account
    And, as I said...Desperate people do desperate things. I'm not saying that lying was the right thing to do...I'm just saying I can understand it.
    They're doing it because they're scumbags. If I would have lied to the authorities here when I was going here to work, chances are I would either be thrown into prison, be deported and banned from entry for life or just straight up deported and banned from entry for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you. Here's your banana sticker:
    That is nice, but you seem to be equating somebody bullshitting with what could constitute a serious offence. If I tell you that I do not have any spare change, it is slightly less serious than lying on an immigration application.

And by slightly, I mean significantly so, just in case the sarcasm was not obvious.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That seems very nationalistic of you. You should probably try to deport any of the Danes who are not doing their fair share.
    We do not have such a problem in Denmark. We are one of the best countries in the world for a reason. Our homogenous society is not compatible with these Muslim refugees. Thus, we do our best to keep them out.

That is nice, but you seem to be equating somebody bullshitting with what could constitute a serious offence. If I tell you that I do not have any spare change, it is slightly less serious than lying on an immigration application.

And by slightly, I mean significantly so, just in case the sarcasm was not obvious.
    And, as I have repeatedly said, I'm not condoning the lying...I can just understand why they might feel they had to and that it doesn't automatically make them terrible human beings. It does however mean that their applications were denied. System is working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    They're doing it because they're scumbags. If I would have lied to the authorities here when I was going here to work, chances are I would either be thrown into prison, be deported and banned from entry for life or just straight up deported and banned from entry for life.
    Which means you would have gotten the same treatment they got. Their applications were denied.