Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

New trait tree no quest

Hey i have problem with this quest for unlock
    There is no quest for start from kadghar...
    I had doned ale quest in broken shore with secenario and instance what i can do? Please help

I found that my quest was hiding at the Broken Isles. You have to pick up an item from random mobs.

I've got the same issue. I'm at a point where Khadgar should give me the quest, but nothing is popping up. Completed the scenario and all follow-up quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreks92 View Post
    I had doned ale quest in broken shore with secenario and instance what i can do? Please help
    Do Broken Isle Quests > get new AK > Use new AK > Go back to Broken Isle > get quest to get a hidden secret > do some dal quests > get new traits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreks92 View Post
    I had to leave the isle, learn the new AK, then travel back to find something about hidden threats. Then loot something from a mob..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Do Broken Isle Quests > get new AK > Use new AK > Go back to Broken Isle > get quest to get a hidden secret > do some dal quests > get new traits.
    You mean you actually recieved new AK and leveled it up? Cos mine says it's gonna take 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    You mean you actually recieved new AK and leveled it up? Cos mine says it's gonna take 4 days.
    You get AK 26 tome in your bags + the ability to send orders for 27 and 28.

You get AK 26 tome in your bags + the ability to send orders for 27 and 28.
    When I talked to the guy in my OH, I could place orders for 26 and 27, recieved no tome. Just read up on wowhead that I should've recieved an elven tome of some sort.

Submitted a ticket for it.

When I talked to the guy in my OH, I could place orders for 26 and 27, recieved no tome.

Yes you did get a tome. It looks like the quest item from broken isle first quest. I have done it on 5 chars it was the same on everyone.

I haven't seen anyone else mention it but you need the 35th trait in a given artifact before you can unlock its new traits as well.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Yes you did get a tome. It looks like the quest item from broken isle first quest. I have done it on 5 chars it was the same on everyone.
    I would've found it in my bags by now(I got it on two other characters, but not on the one with the problem).

I would've found it in my bags by now(I got it on two other characters, but not on the one with the problem).
    Do you have maxed out AK already? As in, were you at 25 AK before you took the quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Do you have maxed out AK already? As in, were you at 25 AK before you took the quest?
    Yes, it's actually my main we're talking about. Got 54 on it.

Yes, it's actually my main we're talking about. Got 54 on it.
    That's strange then, I've done the quest on all my toons with maxed out AK (not AP traits, AK) and they've all gotten dat 26th. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I was in a wrong specc (only 32 traits) - returned in a 36 trait specc, quest was there.

Did quest chain. 4 new "Meta" traits appeared with "no active links"

NOW WHAT? Why the hell does the game do such a shitty job explaining what is next? Do I max to 54 in the thingy that was there forever since I unlocked trait 34? What then?
    Go to your class hall and click on your weapon like you would to add a point and you will be able to select them. Agreed it is very confusing.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    You do not even need to have AK25 for the new quest. My Shaman was AK22 yesterday, now he is at 25. I got instantly handed out 3 clickable tomes.

Does anyone know how to trigger the quest for a second spec? I did it on my tanking and spec and now want to do it for my dps spec, but I'm not seeing another quest pop up anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp12 View Post
    Does anyone know how to trigger the quest for a second spec? I did it on my tanking and spec and now want to do it for my dps spec, but I'm not seeing another quest pop up anywhere.
    You need to have all the traits unlocked on that spec.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    You need to have all the traits unlocked on that spec.
    Thanks for the response. I have 38 points into my weapon already, so all traits have been unlocked.

GM solved my issue, got the tome now on my main.