Question 7.2 Highest mythic+ required for max chest?

So in 7.2, whats the highest dungeon you need to do, to get the max reward for your mythic+ weekly chest?

m+30 for AP, +10 for 905 gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Nyeara is spot on, but yeah for gear Mythic+10 gives you that sexy 905 in the next weeks chest.

BTW, maybe it's just this week.. but we three chested our Mythic10 Arcway... and uhhh... it seemed just as easy as the normal Mythic 10. Maybe it's an easy week.. maybe my buddies are just good.. idk - but Mythic 15/16/17 the hardness mythic 10 is supposed to be now.. Those 7.1.5 15/16/17's were MUCH harder imo.

We will see if Blizz makes some adjustments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Nyeara is spot on, but yeah for gear Mythic+10 gives you that sexy 905 in the next weeks chest.

BTW, maybe it's just this week.. but we three chested our Mythic10 Arcway... and uhhh... it seemed just as easy as the normal Mythic 10. Maybe it's an easy week.. maybe my buddies are just good.. idk - but Mythic 15/16/17 the hardness mythic 10 is supposed to be now.. Those 7.1.5 15/16/17's were MUCH harder imo.

We will see if Blizz makes some adjustments.
    Who told you the new 10 is as hard as a 15/16/17 at 7.1.5
    Its more like +13

Quote Originally Posted by Apdarooki View Post
    Who told you the new 10 is as hard as a 15/16/17 at 7.1.5
    Its more like +13
    Who gave you the number +13? Based on IL equivalency dacoolist would be correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    Who gave you the number +13? Based on IL equivalency dacoolist would be correct.
    There was an overview of the health modifier for 7.1.5 mythic plus and 7.2. I didnt find the thread to link it here. Got a screenshot on my mobil phone lol.
    That leads me to the conclusing its easier to get high items in m+ in 7.2. That would fit to diacoolist feelings + blizzard policy to make it more casual friendlY
    Last edited by mmocf805bb64e1; 2017-03-29 at 09:32 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    10 feels nothing like a pre-patch 15. It is trivialized imo.

I'm dissapointed. Just did a cos 12, it honestly felt like a 9-10 in the old patch. What happened? Mythic+ pre-patch was in a nice place, and now... i don't know. Another loot pinata i guess.

Got to remember with the new traits(and those that didnt have 54 in the wep before patch) we are decently buffed. Also in EU we got raging/volcanic/tyrannical wich is very easy. Not to mention volcanic spawns on the side of you and got its visibility massively improved.

We got time for a maw8 today(like before we logged mind you:P ) and it felt like a maw8 in 7.1.5 really, everything just melted. We overgeared/trait it this much now after the new traits. Some people rushed the last days now to do Keystone Master before patch, but I feel its just as easy now after the patch.

I was disappointment in the difficulty changes as well. I thought 10s were supposed to be the new 15 but they were quite easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Got to remember with the new traits(and those that didnt have 54 in the wep before patch) we are decently buffed. Also in EU we got raging/volcanic/tyrannical wich is very easy. Not to mention volcanic spawns on the side of you and got its visibility massively improved.

We got time for a maw8 today(like before we logged mind you:P ) and it felt like a maw8 in 7.1.5 really, everything just melted. We overgeared/trait it this much now after the new traits. Some people rushed the last days now to do Keystone Master before patch, but I feel its just as easy now after the patch.
    I believe US have the same affixes? Interesting change.

Deleted
    Did arcway +12 with like 5 minutes left on 3 chest timer yesterday. Definitely not the old +15/17 or whatever that I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Did arcway +12 with like 5 minutes left on 3 chest timer yesterday. Definitely not the old +15/17 or whatever that I remember.
    Arcway +15 prepatch would have been pretty damn easy as well with these affixes.

Yesterday I was puging my keys. We were stoped on +17 lower kara. Tyranical Moroes on +17 is real pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Arcway +15 prepatch would have been pretty damn easy as well with these affixes.
    ye ye, but my point that was a 10(wich was "supposed" to be the new 15) is still just a 10. Even with shitty affixes. So gearing through m+ now is definitely alot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyeara View Post
    m+30 for AP, +10 for 905 gear.
    Only 1 post ever, but spot on.

+16 was supposed to be like the old +22-23 but it feels more like the old 14-15. A LOT of damage of different mobs has DRASTICALLY changed(e.g. pelters, cats in dht, etc.) and tyrannical/fortified was nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    You can 3 chest a +10 now without breaking a sweat. Dacoolists answer certainly doesn't seem accurate.

Did a +12 HoV and first 2 bosses roflstomped us. Definitely felt a higher lvl compared to 7.1.5. For one the rolling drakes are too fast and Hyrsha was pretty much 1-shotting everyone after 2/3 repeats. Even the add in Odyn timing felt off. Spawning him while you are running out doesn't help

Mob health modifier table - 7.2 increased the base (level 1) by 30%, everything else remains the same:

So bugs in HoV (and elsewhere) not withstanding, new 10 should be quite a bit easier then old 15.