Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    Russia kills more civilians than ISIS

A new report from a United Nations-sanctioned human rights group finds that Russian airstrikes have killed more Syrian civilians than ISIS.

Over a span of 305 days, beginning September 30, 2015 and lasting until July 31, 2016, Russia's campaign in Syria "has killed no less than 2,704 civilians including 746 children and 514 women."

By contrast, since ISIS emerged on April 9, 2013, the extremist terror group is responsible for the deaths of "no less than 2,686 civilians including 368 children."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...s-syria-2016-8
    Yeah this is why your ideology will die out. You're being ridiculous and people recognise that.

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Her stance regarding foreign policies of course.
    oh of course. what made those stances hawkish again?

Russia kills more civilians than ISIS

A new report from a United Nations-sanctioned human rights group finds that Russian airstrikes have killed more Syrian civilians than ISIS.

Over a span of 305 days, beginning September 30, 2015 and lasting until July 31, 2016, Russia's campaign in Syria "has killed no less than 2,704 civilians including 746 children and 514 women."

By contrast, since ISIS emerged on April 9, 2013, the extremist terror group is responsible for the deaths of "no less than 2,686 civilians including 368 children."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...s-syria-2016-8
    You mean people don't like it when you try to bomb them to freedom?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The entirety of your post is utter and complete bullshit and devoid of a single fact.
    Thanks, what would have made it better?

Is it because it wasn't the answer you wanted? Is it because it wasn't suitably pro- whatever political position you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Yeah this is why your ideology will die out. You're being ridiculous and people recognise that.
    the ideology of not murdering civilians certainly seems on the downswing, led by russia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    He gets under the skin of the regressive left. That is it's own reward.
    So at the expense of the American people and the environment, you agree with every word he says? Good one...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    "Trump's Chump" is right.

You got a problem with that?
    Why would I have a problem? I do not support Trump.

I am pointing out that if you want to beat Trump, then stop insulting potential voters. If he or his supporters want to alienate others, then that is up to them, but why are you doing it?

Refuse to lower yourself to that level, be the bigger man/woman/gender non-fluid/buzzword of the day.

Suppose it doesn't work well when you try to govern by not having any new ideas (Hey trickle down economics didn't work two times before, let's try it a third time!!), not being able to pass bills because of your own party (get in line or I'm gonna tell your mom!), not being able to govern by just opposing everything (The party of NO turns into the party of "crap what's the opposite of NO again?").

As a conservative, following what is the most corrupt administration EVER, it's funny to watch republicans twist logic, reason, facts and their sanity to continue to tow the party line. Glad I abandoned that hot mess years ago. Let's just hope the people who still defend this madness go down with the failship™ together.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    of course...agenda media hype. If I didn't have to work, I could take the time and rebuff everything above, but alas...

I'm happy with my vote.
    He's doing (mostly) what I voted for.
    I don't care if you don't like it.
    1 person : 1 vote

I love my life and those around me.
    Sorry for your blind idealism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Because there is a big difference between the two. I am sure you have heard it all by now? If you have, it would do no good for me to repeat them. But I did basically answer your question.
    I've heard a bunch of stuff that has been throuoghly debunked, like urnaium lie or Pizzagate.

OTOH, we know for a fact, Trump paid off Bondi to avoid the Trump U scandal. We know for a fact he regualrly doesn't pay contractors. We know for a fact he uses nonAmerican materials. We know for a fact he sexually assaults women. We know for a fact is swimming in a sea of conflct of interests. We know for a fact he's milking the tax payer with all his trips and wife not living in the WH. On and on and on...
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That does not explain the shift in support for Putin. If they know about his atrocities, they are supportive of them. If they do not, they are ignorant. Take your pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it really any different than Trump's stance?
    They most likely do not care about it as they don't consider them to be enough to change their view. Again this has to do with having abysmal standards to begin with. I mean, directly financing the ones that behead your kids on camera is pretty low.

Yes, in regards to Syria, Russia and foreign intervention, Trump's stance was less hawkish than clinton.
    Whether he is or not is not part of my point mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Thanks, what would have made it better?

Is it because it wasn't the answer you wanted? Is it because it wasn't suitably pro- whatever political position you have?
    I thought I made it celar, your post had no facts and is full of actual lies. So do the oppsite of that.

It's rather telling that, like Trump, when asked for facts, you cry instead.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Why would I have a problem? I do not support Trump.

I am pointing out that if you want to beat Trump, then stop insulting potential voters. If he or his supporters want to alienate others, then that is up to them, but why are you doing it?

Refuse to lower yourself to that level, be the bigger man/woman/gender non-fluid/buzzword of the day.
    got to grab em by the pussy to win their respect instead.

Deleted
    the ideology of not murdering civilians certainly seems on the downswing, led by russia.
    Coming from an American that supports hawkish foreign policies this is golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    So at the expense of the American people and the environment, you agree with every word he says? Good one...
    I doubt Cryban agrees with every word Trump says.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeAD View Post
    of course...agenda media hype. If I didn't have to work, I could take the time and rebuff everything above, but alas...

I'm happy with my vote.
    He's doing (mostly) what I voted for.
    I don't care if you don't like it.
    1 person : 1 vote

I love my life and those around me.
    Sorry for your blind idealism.
    Well, it's not actually one person one vote. If it were, Hillary would be President.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuda View Post
    Why are you posting this on MMO-C? And why do you think posting it on a forum for gamers is of any remote interest? Are there not whole Reddits dedicated to politics?

Just curious.
    Because Trumps politics will affect EVERYONE.

FCC? Soon to be gutted unless the American public speaks up to their elected officials. Say bubi to your bandwidth, internet caps will drop dramatically, and the internet will generally turn into a turgid mess if he gets his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Trump's corruption is just corruption, Hillary's is believed to be "for our own good."

Hillary believes a lot about herself and has a vision for remaking the world, or had one. A tyrant who is just a dick can be handled, avoided, and survived. One who has a deeply held agenda and ideology, cannot be so easily ignored.
    I basically agree with this. Trump is a liar, a con man, and is likely to enrich himself greatly as a kleptocrat.

What he's not is someone with a totalizing philosophy that demands social castigation for anyone that fails to be sufficiently in line with the party line.

Deleted
    oh of course. what made those stances hawkish again?
    Her stance towards Russia and regarding Syria, for example. But also her stance in Libya and Iraq.

Some people voted for Trump simply because he wasn't a typical politician and wanted to try something different, for better or worse.