Poll: More Battlegrounds?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

We demand a new Battleground.

Been way to long since we had one. It is more then enough. We deserve a new one.
    But thing is what kinda BG do we want if we get one?

What would you like to see?

I'm still waiting for the moba battleground they once talked about.
    And if not, a new style version AV.

What about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

We need a battleground that takes place within the grounds of a giant castle.

I am not talking about siege into a castle, but the battles actually take place within. 40 v 40 in size.

Maybe Stromguarde.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    While the updated ones are nice, we are overdue a new map... maybe a couple
    Wait, they updated BGs? (i havent played in some time)

Need a battleground with "explosions gotta have more explosions!" - Thermaplugg

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Need a battleground with "explosions gotta have more explosions!" - Thermaplugg
    Battleground! By Michael Bay! Explosions!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    While the updated ones are nice, we are overdue a new map... maybe a couple
    They didn't really update them though, they added special versions of them that are only playable now and then.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    I agree, but the expansion ain't done yet. Right now we have the brawls which might just be a testing ground, but I am sure we will see atleast one new BG next major patch or maybe in the .5 patches.

I also expect a retexturing of AB/AV/WSG to be in the works, that might also be what we get this expansion with an entirely new BG next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love more BG's, especially more capture the flag / Team King of the Hill. Make it more of internal.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see Wintergrasp and Tol Barad added as battlegrounds to make those places relevant, and just leave the open-world areas on rotations so that either the Alliance or Horde controls them for the raids/quests/etc. for each alternating 2 hours.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I'd love a new battleground or two but the most recent are a poor in comparison to the classics, WSG, AB and AV, so I am not sure if any new battleground would be any good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I'd like to see Wintergrasp and Tol Barad added as battlegrounds to make those places relevant, and just leave the open-world areas on rotations so that either the Alliance or Horde controls them for the raids/quests/etc. for each alternating 2 hours.
    I guess we will see this as a brawl at some point. I agree about this idea though.'

But maybe one should split up pvp into two categories. Small pvp which is pretty much all BG's and bigger pvp which is AV, IOC and Wintergrasp Tol Barad, maybe include slightly different rewards for this one. Think faction reps with their own rewards or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    so heres the thing
    they make more battleground people will hate them
    and even if people think they are ok, they will allways stick to the main two, arathi and warsong...

tell me when was the last time they added a BG, that the community on a whole loves today?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    rather demand for some class tuning........
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    New battleground should have Nagrand style and textures, because they are one of best looking ones.

We demand a pvp subforum!!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I don't really want more BGs. Most of the new ones they have added since Cata have been meh or downright annoying. I'd rather they come out with different versions of popular BGs, like a snowy AB. What happened to that anyway.

Deleted
    Hmm, the only ones I like are Arathi and Warsong anyway. Strand is okay.

Not really feeling the need for yet another one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I don't really want more BGs. Most of the new ones they have added since Cata have been meh or downright annoying. I'd rather they come out with different versions of popular BGs, like a snowy AB. What happened to that anyway.
    Snowy AB has been added with this very patch.

though I'm not big on pvp and haven't been since Vanilla I would like to see them come out with some more. I could see one connected to Legion could have been like EoTS but Mardun(or whatever the DH starting zone was), I liked the idea of that big castle one I read up above, maybe one taking place out at sea jumping from ship to ship either thru connected rammed boat(like 300: Rise of a Empire) or cannons that launch people over or swinging by on ropes and you click to be dropped off wherever. Could have spots like if you get knocked off there patrolling sharks in the water or mini-tornadoes that do damage and throw you around.( that could have been a Maw of Souls kind of one or off the coast of Stormheim). I mean we have that nice little intro scenario into Stormheim and why not make a BG out of it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, it's clearly has lower priority than pet battles nowadays.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

15+ Year Old Account
    A vehicle-only battleground that plays like Twisted Metal.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.