Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    It was only garbage when devs listened to has been raiders QQing that LFR was too easy and went from casual friendly queue and clear times to shit holes that Blizzard had to retroactively go back and encourage organized raiders to carry groups which continues today along with still casual unfriendly environment.
    Pretty much. There is no good reason to run LFR if you do anything above it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Pretty much. There is no good reason to run LFR if you do anything above it.
    Eh, I like the easy gear on my alts and the new monk tier LFR color is the best color so I want to get it.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Because we're a community and everyone pitching in makes everyone happy.
    And everyone not pitching in because half of them are AFK makes the other half unhappy.

Deleted
    I didn't have that happen to me in Legion yet,...

the only time something similar happens is when someone yells out:
    "XY is not participating in the fights at all, kick him."

Which is when i agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I didn't have that happen to me in Legion yet,...

the only time something similar happens is when someone yells out:
    "XY is not participating in the fights at all, kick him."

Which is when i agree with him.
    Had a thread a month or two ago about implementing a report system against AFK. Had a chunk was against it. The same chunk who in other threads bitch about the "hardcore" being the only ones afking in LFR along with this thread.

Gee if only the hardcore would do such wouldnt that mean these so call pro-casual would be for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Would love to hear blizzards reaction to an addon that bypasses its own ilevel for LFR and initiates auto kicks.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't have 3 relics in your weapon don't sign up, simple as that.

By the time you are ready for LFR you should have finished your order hall campaign that gives you a relic for your third slot and you should have obtained 805 ones from world quests or dungeons when gearing up.

To all the people that get boosted through mythic dungeons to get gear that includes you as well, you got boosted enough to be nearly all kitted out in 850+ gear you should not have a ******* weapon below 800
    You are so fucking far away from reality..are you a dev? The 3rd slot is timegated, the ilvl is not....simple...

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    The 3rd slot is timegated,
    That timegate got nerfed 2 times over, the missions went from 8h to 4h to 1h and the 20wq got nerfed to 10, rest is usually a couple of dungeons you can do on normal and maybe a few other menial tasks like farm some crap from mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    That's what determination is for. I've seen bosses go down in LFR after 2 or 3 stacks of determination, but it's been incredibly rare to see enrages in my years doing LFR.

"Barely anyone goes to LFR to act superior" however... there I have to disagree. I've seen one too many people pulling the "Lol I'm not even trying"-card to buy into that.

Going into LFR expecting people to perform at a certain level to fulfill your personal needs is arrogant. It's tourist mode, we could argue its merits for existance but as it stands right now it's a tourist mode for people that probably never set foot in proper raiding. If one doesn't have patience for that, there's proper raiding.

Edit; auto-correct making up words.
    i am sorry, but if we are wiping to enrage at 20%, determination will help, the problem is, do i want to stick around for 2-3 more wipes for it to stack up enough to overcome the shitty players we are carrying?

Deleted
    You are so fucking far away from reality..are you a dev? The 3rd slot is timegated, the ilvl is not....simple...
    wow, a whole 2-48 hours after getting to 110 to get 3rd relic, massive time gate there bro.

10 Characters have all had campaign completed before I had the ilevel for LFR, you going to bypass the gearing up process by getting boosted then tough, weapon is the most important thing.

Monks campaign took about an hour after hitting 110.

Edit
    Second quote edited as I do not think it relates to what I thought it did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    OP is an entitled SJW. The fight is a gear check and a skill check. Why should people go out of their way and carry bads "just because they can" ?

This is why we can't have nice things (ME:A) anymore

Every time I see someone with a nose ring I just want to yank the thing out.

PS
    How about you make an addon that auto kicks people that are not in their signed up role.

Deleted
    "wow, a whole 2-48 hours after getting to 110 to get 3rd relic, massive time gate there bro"

Huhh? You think everybody have the time to log on even with the app? I understand you have no fucking clue about the adults life, but guess what...they have to work and they have life over WoW...for example a druid need to collect 10 items from 10 missions 4 hours each...ofc it can be lower but the chance kinda slim..and that is just one step for the 3rd slot...plus if not done with the pre 110 steps...5 thing with 8 hours missions....oopsie..plus items from instances which ofc van`t be other than normal in that time...dunno how is it going on your server, but on mine 30-40 minutes waiting as dps...

"Monks campaign took about an hour after hitting 110."

Ofc mate..doing 20 WQ plus the other stuff in an hour...yeah...plus the missions...are we playing who can say bigger bullshit? You won...
    Last edited by mmoc133ea5993d; 2017-04-02 at 12:54 AM.

Huhh? You think everybody have the time to log on even with the app? I understand you have no fucking clue about the adults life, but guess what...they have to work and they have life over WoW...for example a druid need to collect 10 items from 10 missions 4 hours each...ofc it can be lower but the chance kinda slim..and that is just one step for the 3rd slot...plus if not done with the pre 110 steps...5 thing with 8 hours missions....oopsie..plus items from instances which ofc van`t be other than normal in that time...dunno how is it going on your server, but on mine 30-40 minutes waiting as dps...
    Missions got nerfed in 7.2. Again. It's the second nerf to their duration already. They take 1 hour each. The WQ requirement was nerfed in half in 7.2 as well. No idea are you just trolling now or are you seriously trying to QQ over something that got multitude of nerfs to make it so much easier.

Also if we're going with the druid example, they have the virtue of queuing as healer, fastest queue and you don't even need to work yourself much because normal dungeons are mostly lenient on damage intake, no need to be a pro healer or have much invested in healer artifact.

And the sub 110 missions? Well if you're such a busy irl person then for sure you didn't binge level the character in 1-2 afternoons but across many days 30 min here 1h there, so there was plenty of time to send these missions in between of levelling sessions.

If you really are so busy that you don't have time for all this, then you don't have time to do LFR either.