Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Remember she say the broken shore was place where N'zoth and Y'shaarj fought a long and cruel war and even when the first one loss, he still gain something important
    Yep. Can't wait to find out what the whole story behind that little tidbit is.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Yep. Can't wait to find out what the whole story behind that little tidbit is.
    Maybe is a passageway to the core of the world of azeroth and that is why he benefits more with the Ysharaj minions protecting that zone and now he is the last one, he can use them without a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Maybe is a passageway to the core of the world of azeroth and that is why he benefits more with the Ysharaj minions protecting that zone and now he is the last one, he can use them without a problem
    Ooo, I love that idea. Potential entryway to an underworld expansion!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Just completed the questline myself one. Each spec has a different questline it seems (At least for a mage) but this one in particular actually showed that not all Vrykul were blindly obedient to Odyn. I'm actually glad you can still get excited for the story. Tell me what you thought of Odyn good or bad once you complete the quest.
    How did you come across that quest on the live servers?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Does it specifically say C'Tanth was a battlefield? Because of the way its spelt seems a lot like Old God names. Maybe its a another OG that was defeated?
    I had a all Night Elf Guild in Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Elves4ever View Post
    Does it specifically say C'Tanth was a battlefield? Because of the way its spelt seems a lot like Old God names. Maybe its a another OG that was defeated?
    Xal atath the shadow priest dagger mention that carnage at Ctanth between nzoth and y'shaarj, I doubt anything important beside that had happened there

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    How did you come across that quest on the live servers?
    It was my 3rd artifact quest unlocking the New traits. Specifically Arcane. Why?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It was my 3rd artifact quest unlocking the New traits. Specifically Arcane. Why?
    Ah, I see. Simply just wondering; it's a very cool questline and I was curius as to how I'd get to play it myself. I main an elemental shaman, and all I had to do, was to track an undead mage who'd been charmed by an imp-mother.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Can verify it is also the questline for Demo. Unknown about what other specs (assuming 5-7 specs in total will do this one).