Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What about Canada then, which has bigger territory than the US? What is going to be an excuse here?

Or did you mean the population size? EU has a word with you.

Oh, okay, it was probably population density? Dang, nope, doesn't work, France still beats the US.
    Look at France, bet they are taking more precautions than the US at this point. Don't see any complaints from France.

Nah, complaints are only from the US wannabes, where they think their complaints will be heard. Tough luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Look at France, bet they are taking more precautions than the US at this point. Don't see any complaints from France.

Nah, complaints are only from the US wannabes, where they think their complaints will be heard. Tough luck.
    No, they are not. They have open borders with a few dozen countries.

You are just making stuff up at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, they are not. They have open borders with a few dozen countries.

You are just making stuff up at this point.
    Prove it, May.
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was beat racially, berated racially, and discriminated racially. All for being White... I know what it's like being discriminated against. Being detained a couple of hours in an airport, because you are Muslim and from Pakistan aint shit from where I sit.

Deal with it.
    I'm sorry that you were treated like that in your youth but I just have to say it has left you with a very narrow, jaded, and an unhealthy view of life real life and the people in it. Hope your future experiences aren't the same and you're able to broaden your horizon.

Cheers and take care bud.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Well, I'm sorry OP had to go through that and I hope it works out okay for his cousin. I think if you travel outside the country a lot this gets old real fast.

I travel abroad every couple of years, not counting Canada or Mexico, and the last time I did they xrayed this burrito I was eating.

Welcome to the times we live in.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Regardless, the TSA is a fucking joke and ineffective as fuck.
    Agreed.

Our airport security, prior to 9/11, was just fine. It was also fine on the day of 9/11. Those assholes that flew the planes into the Trade Centers didn't get on the planes with guns, or bombs....they used box cutters. Box cutters.

The reaction by the Bush admin, in the establishment of the TSA and the current security measures, was definitely no more than closing the barn door after the cow got out.

As far as I am concerned, the only people that should be screened at airports is Middle Eastern males, ages 14 and up. They are the only ones that should be profiled on a regular basis - for OBVIOUS reasons. And if the ME men don't like that and call it discrimination? Too fucking bad. Either leave the USA or don't come here to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I can suck it up when it comes to myself but my dad has a heart condition and the thought of having people whose accomplishments are far beneath him giving him a hard time infuriates me.
    I dunno, maybe this shitty attitude is why it's bad for you/him. Having worked in similar industries before, I can say with absolute truth that anyone who gives this kind of disrespect is going to have as bad a time as I feel like. Don't like it? Oh well that's too bad, it's going to get worse now. Do you like fucking with people for no reason? I don't and I don't think these guys do either. Fucking with someone who does not understand the situation they are in is great though. And I guarantee that OP and others like him would absolutely do the exact same shit with the reasoning of "well they did it to me". Yes, you would. That is exactly my point. Do not claim it is beneath you. Every single person will use power they have to fuck over someone that is being uppity. You would if you could and they can because they can.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I'm sorry that you were treated like that in your youth but I just have to say it has left you with a very narrow, jaded, and an unhealthy view of life real life and the people in it. Hope your future experiences aren't the same and you're able to broaden your horizon.

Cheers and take care bud.
    While you acknowledge that I was treated like shit, because of my race. You don't do anything about it. What do you expect the average American to do?

I agree that it pretty much bullshit, about your parents. I have a doctor that is Pakistani and he is great, name is Rangaswami. Best doctor I have had. But to be detained a couple of hours, and then complain about it is pure bullshit. You know why they detained your parents, you recognize the problem.

You are just unwilling to admit that Islam is a problem, and that 90% of Pakistan is Islamic.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-unwanted-imm/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    I dunno, maybe this shitty attitude is why it's bad for you/him. Having worked in similar industries before, I can say with absolute truth that anyone who gives this kind of disrespect is going to have as bad a time as I feel like. Don't like it? Oh well that's too bad, it's going to get worse now. Do you like fucking with people for no reason? I don't and I don't think these guys do either. Fucking with someone who does not understand the situation they are in is great though. And I guarantee that OP and others like him would absolutely do the exact same shit with the reasoning of "well they did it to me". Yes, you would. That is exactly my point. Do not claim it is beneath you. Every single person will use power they have to fuck over someone that is being uppity. You would if you could and they can because they can.
    Wait, so it's a shitty attitude to think my father who has spend literally most of his life not only working in hospitals but using his spare time to go to impoverished villages in Pakistan and provide absolutely free healthcare and surgeries, has accomplished more than an agent that tells me and I quote "what are you smiling for" when I walk up to the to the window? Yes, that's absolutely the action of a man who is definitely not fucking with me for no reason.

And please stop projecting your own attitudes and how you would act on me as to date I take pride in never intentionally causing anyone pain or treating anyone unfairly if I could help it.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Sounds like you're the piece of shit and you're just trying to excuse it. I've worked plenty of retail and I've had my fair share of horrible customer interractions. Most I actually sympathize with and fully understand their anger and unlike pathetic piece of shit like you I did everything I could to make sure they got the help they needed if they were honestly wronged. As someone who's answered phones I would regularly walk out onto the floor to face to face bug/get managers involved with customer issues if they wouldn't respond over the radio in a way the other phone operators wouldn't. There have only been 2 stupendously horrendoulsy shitty and awful people I can honestly say I've been even the slightest bit disrespectful to.

Being a pathetic shitlord and fucking over someone because doing so is the only way your sad pathetic self can get an erection is your issue not theirs. You're not getting off on a bad person getting their karmatic justice. You're getting off on being the gigantic douche taking out his frustrations and inadequacies at his own shiftiness on someone else who's legitimately frustrated. The long story short is you and people like you a pathetic losers who got a modicum of power and decided rather than to empathize and do your job properly you chose to exact your petty vengeance on people who did nothing to it 99% of the time other than be pissed off at a shitty situation and maybe be slightly rude to you in the process.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

I'm willing to make these sacrifices. Because statically. Maybe you should turn to your own people and plead?
    Statistics ultimately disagree with you when the likelihood of being killed by a terrorist attack in the U.S. is astronomically low.

There's common sense preventative measure, and there's unnecessary inconveniences.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does this have to do with your claim that France is taking more precautions than the US?

if your brown your gonna get searched. i'm white and have never been searched. mind you ive only gone through US airport security once so i might not be the right person to make comparisons.

You are just unwilling to admit that Islam is a problem, and that 90% of Pakistan is Islamic.
    Downright moronic statements like this don't really help your case. "Islam" is not a problem, any more then "Christianity" is a problem, and throwing a giant blanket statement out that covers hundreds and hundreds of millions of perfectly normal people is goddamned stupid. "Radical Fundamentalist Islamic Nutjobs" are a problem. Which is a completely different thing all together.

While you acknowledge that I was treated like shit, because of my race. You don't do anything about it. What do you expect the average American to do?
    Lol, He doesn't do anything about it? WTF? What the hell is he supposed to do? Hop in a car, travel down to the jolly south, track down the Mexican kids who bullied you in school, and beat them up for you?

As to the average american (at least the ones south of the mason dixon line), perhaps they could start by being a bit less of a bunch of intolerant xenophobic fucks? Maybe that would help stop perpetuating the cycle of hatred and anger that you found yourself caught in as a kid? I mean, maybe if you stopped treating Mexicans like dirt, they wouldn't feel the need to return the favor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And with attitudes liek this towards safety and freedom you deserve neither
    Rather than bashing in your flawed mind with logic and stuff I am just going to assume you had a bad week.

Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Take a stroll through posts on this forum, search for "Sweden" for example, and you will learn a somewhat different lesson about "white" people tolerance.
    It's really not the best example though, as most of the more...immediate issues Sweden struggles with at the moment, wouldn't be nearly as problematic if it wasn't for the extremely high, and naive, level of tolerance that permeates the nation (easily the most tolerant country in the world, most likely). If you look at what issues people are concerned with domestically, as well as at various polls, it's exceedingly easy to see that not many are happy with the situation at present (and more so the last few years). A situation where it has become clear that such a tolerant society, is badly equipped to handle new events and realities. Such as hardened criminals lacking cultural ties to the country and smart (and vicious) enough to use whatever method and loophole available to them (and they are many, believe you me), not to mention large numbers of new people with a deft knowledge on how to use the system to their own personal advantage. It's simply...difficult, to be a tolerant country, in a non-tolerant world.

Naturally, there are...quite a few damaged individuals that will jump that train and spew whatever vitriolic nonsense they can - it's almost hard to blame them for it given how obvious a target Sweden is in the context, but even so, most of the criticism is entirely valid and not least utterly understandable - however one puts it, any discussion involving Sweden is by and large a far, far better example of extreme "white" tolerance, than it is the opposite. If that is all the intolerance "whites" can come up with, I really think we will have to settle as being dead last in the intolerance-category.

Safety first. The american citizens deserve that everything possible is done to prevent terror attacks. Sadly some people from certain countries ruin it for all.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Safety first. The american citizens deserve that everything possible is done to prevent terror attacks. Sadly some people from certain countries ruin it for all.
    agreed including anal probing every one of them on airport just to be safe