Things you desperately wish had been posted April 2nd.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Posting auctions of tradeskill materials in stack sizes of 1 now has a chance to delete a Legendary item. If you have no Legendary items, it will delete your character instead.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the thread for things from 7.8.0 we wish were real?

If so, I have a list.

Code:
    Flocking: Your party will be periodically attacked by Seagulls, which will immediately stun the tank and kill the healer.

The Ready Check feature has been updated to be more consistent with the overall theme of Legion.
    When prompted, players will now be asked if they are prepared.
    They may then choose to respond with either "I am prepared" or "I am not prepared."

New mechanic: Artifact Talents (as a replacement for Artifact Traits in later expansions)

We've added a chance for Legendaries to drop when performing the following activities:
    Fishing
    Nomi

No changes have been made to Prairie Dogs.

Several new PvP Brawls have been added:
    Arathi Bluster: It's your favorite point-capture map, but with the Violent Winds effect from Eye of Azshara active. Don't get blown away!
    Warsong Belch: Available only during Brewfest, you'll rise to the challenge of capturing the flag while all players are forcibly inebriated!

Hunter
    New glyph added for A Murder of Crows: A Whole Lot of Pepes
    Ducks may now be tamed as pets.

Mage
    Aluneth can now be added to your ignore list.
    Conflagration has been removed from Fire Mages and given to Destruction Warlocks instead. We're not entirely sure how it got there in the first place.
    Mages who open a portal to Northrend Dalaran after finishing a Legion dungeon run will be immediately and permanently banned from the Internet. Yes, the whole thing.

Monk
    Dark Side of the Moon has been reworked so that it now lines up better with that old movie you're watching.

Paladin
    The errant letter 'e' has been removed from the names of the talents Bacon of Faith, Bacon of the Lightbringer, and Bacon of Virtue.
    Luminescence renamed to something that's an actual word.

Priest
    We've outsourced the rest of this section to the Shadow specialization.
    Hope is an illusion.
    Embrace the void.
    Your heart WILL EXPLODE.
    NYARL'FGWTH!
    AIGN RYOGL THO'GOTHAYL U'THRGAL!
    rez pls

Warlock
    Cataclysm now deals damage equal to 1200% of spell power (was 1000%), and is remembered 20% more fondly than it was about four years ago.

Warrior
    Blizzard is now hiring! We're looking for someone with fresh, new ideas.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2017-04-02 at 06:09 AM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

All we've ever needed to deal with this problem is a reasonable cap on the number of postings you can have at one time. 30-50 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    All we've ever needed to deal with this problem is a reasonable cap on the number of postings you can have at one time. 30-50 tops.
    Yeah but ... yeah ... I mean ... we could have that, right? Some day?

In truth I think there is probably a complete and radical rework of the AH coming for the next expansion.

Murder of fucking pepes !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    This would be awful. Back when I was really working the AH, I'd have well over 100 auctions up at any given time and they were all max stack sizes. The UI should simply work like the TradeSkillMaster UI and group multiple auctions of the same material from a single seller and allow you to click on it to expand if you want to buy individual amounts. Truthfully though, I don't know how this can be that major of a complaint when you can simply download an addon to fix the problem entirely.