Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit didn't realize it was so close to end of day already. Gonna put vote here and may be able to change when I get home or on break.

Vote: Marack

7+ Year Old Account
    so when I die tonight and you see my role, focus on those that gave shit reasons (vote/unvote, let me get a vote out there)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    hey doc you know what to do
    they might not get a chance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    so when I die tonight and you see my role, focus on those that gave shit reasons (vote/unvote, let me get a vote out there)

- - - Updated - - -

they might not get a chance
    So... Literally your entire train? It's D1 most people won't have a reason for voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Unvote Vote Virothe
    As your one and only reminder, I am the God Duck and I am all powerful! I WILL EAT YOUR SOOUUUL!

But for real you make me sad ;_;

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm back from my weekend out of town. It looks like were going for a no-lynch at this point. The votes are spread across 9 people right now so unless a bunch of people suddenly show up and change I don't see how we're going to get a lynch off in time.

Vote Count:
    Marack: 5 - Kryllian #9, Crackleslap #50, Tumppu #56, Palawin #57, Listo #61
    Crackleslap: 1 - Dupti #11
    Kryllian: 1 - Virothe #45
    Catta: 1 - Graeham #30
    Celtic: 1 - Danner #20
    Danner 1 - Celtic #8
    Dupti: 1 - Catta #17
    Listo: 1 - Kleos #55
    Virothe: 1 - Largehorn #59

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Largehorn @Kleos @Catta @Celtic209 @Danner @Graeham @Virothe @dupti

Anyone around to help lynch?

Not sure I want to due to that softclaim, but ... in the interest of a lynch.

unvote
    vote: Marack
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought that too but he hasn't even voted for anyone since his unvote so if feels non-town to me.

The day ends in a no lynch! It is now night!

Vote Count:
    Marack: 6 - Kryllian #9, Crackleslap #50, Tumppu #56, Palawin #57, Listo #61, Danner #68
    Crackleslap: 1 - Dupti #11
    Kryllian: 1 - Virothe #45
    Catta: 1 - Graeham #30
    Danner: 1 - Celtic #8
    Dupti: 1 - Catta #17
    Listo: 1 - Kleos #55
    Virothe: 1 - Largehorn #59

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions. Day two will start earlier if all actions come in quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bump was requested by me, have this acoustic version of a song!

No one was killed during the night!

Day two will last a maximum of 36 hours or until majority has been reached.
    With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

I guess this game is fucking loaded with powers then. Wow. Good job on protects anyhow.

Curious to hear other impressions on D1 though.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

I'd say the amount of posts on day one, myself included, is in stark contrast to last game.

I cannot say I am terribly unhappy about the N1 outcome. And as a logical deduction, also not terribly unhappy about the D1 outcome.

Anywho, the day has been open for at least 5 minutes now, and Celtic is not yet lynched. What gives!?
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I cannot say I am terribly unhappy about the N1 outcome. And as a logical deduction, also not terribly unhappy about the D1 outcome.

Anywho, the day has been open for at least 5 minutes now, and Celtic is not yet lynched. What gives!?
    That's interesting. I'd expect a different outlook from you, honestly. On the surface it may seem like a good thing that nobody died or happened to be lynched but there's absolutely no new information to be gleamed for anybody who doesn't have an investigation based role or some other way to be clued in to the game's potential setup.

So I disagree that it's a good thing since today is basically just going to be D1 all over again, minus fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's interesting. I'd expect a different outlook from you, honestly. On the surface it may seem like a good thing that nobody died or happened to be lynched but there's absolutely no new information to be gleamed for anybody who doesn't have an investigation based role or some other way to be clued in to the game's potential setup.

So I disagree that it's a good thing since today is basically just going to be D1 all over again, minus fluff.
    While true that we have no flips, we still should have a pretty good indication of who is active based on D1. And except for the main slacker celtic, nobody has given a leave of absence.

Furthermore, despite flips missing, I am pretty certain I am not wanting to lynch Marack anytime soon at this point.

And the minus fluff part isn't really a bad deal.

The lack of activity may very well be our best lead for today. Unless I'm misremembering the proposed trains yesterday that received more than a single vote were: Crackleslap, Kryllian, Marack and myself. What do the four of us have in common? We were amongst the most active posters - which isn't saying much when some people only showed up to put forward a single post. Scum typically benefit from sliding under the radar, sowing the seeds of distrust and eliminating active, engaged players.

I kinda agree with this; and I am not much in favour of lynching someone who says a lot on D1 this game. It didn't work out when we lynched listo last game, and it encourages people to not lurk. Not that we're on D1 anymore, but... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Furthermore, despite flips missing, I am pretty certain I am not wanting to lynch Marack anytime soon at this point.
    I agree with this. Yesterday I thought his soft claim was bullshit (why not hard claim at that point) but after no flip I find it more plausible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The lack of activity may very well be our best lead for today. Unless I'm misremembering the proposed trains yesterday that received more than a single vote were: Crackleslap, Kryllian, Marack and myself. What do the four of us have in common? We were amongst the most active posters - which isn't saying much when some people only showed up to put forward a single post. Scum typically benefit from sliding under the radar, sowing the seeds of distrust and eliminating active, engaged players.
    I thought the votes on kryllian were dumb. Very wasteful of time.

I've noticed that you and crackle seem to be common day 1 targets for some reason.