Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Like Syrians fleeing from war? Did those people kill their people?
    I can't speak to that. I simply know how they deal with threats in their own nation.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

15+ Year Old Account
    Has to be Chechnya. I hope no Finns were harmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

What a fucking waste.
    Stay strong St. Petersburg.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I can't speak to that. I simply know how they deal with threats in their own nation.
    With what examples? Or is this more, muh Putin, such stronk leader!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Keep us posted about what's going on.

I'm glad you and your family are safe as well!
    Thank you. Well, it's kinda calm now. All special forces are activated, whole subway is evacuated, we got info about another explosive that didn't go off. I expect some harsh safety measures taking place for a week or so, usual stuff when this happens. But it is too late for that. Remember airport explosions a year or so ago? Same thing.

conspiracy theories put on wiki are still conspiracy theories

and considering the protests of the past week, it's a perfectly rational and reasonable suspect to put on the list.
    you would surely mastermind a terrorist bombing if u'd face a protest Skroe - we know your fascist nature, no need to show it off just another time.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Stay after class, and we'll discuss what a neocon is and what a neocon isn't. I'm not remotely a neocon.
    no, you just support them for president and their ideas on global affairs. of course you're not.

the fact remains, we do a lot of bullshit over in the middle east to, and nobody fucking deserves a terrorist attack.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    and considering the protests of the past week
    So you think that due to several hundred people protesting in a few cities, in a country with 143.5 million people the leader would have a subway station blown up in order to get a few thousand people to fall in line?

L.O.L
    Last edited by caervek; 2017-04-03 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorbasse View Post
    Thank you. Well, it's kinda calm now. All special forces are activated, whole subway is evacuated, we got info about another explosive that didn't go off. I expect some harsh safety measures taking place for a week or so, usual stuff when this happens. But it is too late for that. Remember airport explosions a year or so ago? Same thing.
    Ah damn. Well they certainly sound efficient at getting folks out.

I hope all stays well over there.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Research on it over the years concludes FSB involvement is a near certainty.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...putin-fsb-cia-

You can take it up with US investigators.

you would surely mastermind a terrorist bombing if u'd face a protest Skroe - we know your fascist nature, no need to show it off just another time.
    Why would I do that? The best way to deal with protests to to address the underlying causes of the protests. They won't go away by any other approach.

Ehhhh

1) Syrian-originated terrorists. What goes around comes around.
    2) Chechens or other indigenous Russian-Muslims
    3) Vladmir Putin's security services do what they do best.
    Ossetia is missing
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

15+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting how these conspiracy theorists like Berezovsky and Politkovskaja ended up getting murdered.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    So you think that due to a few hundred people protesting in a few cities, in a country with 143.5 million people the leader would have a subway station blown up in order to get a few thousand people to fall in line?

L.O.L
    Point to me exactly where I said I think that. Again, I'm not implying anything about if I think Putin ordered a terrorist attack against his own people. I'm just saying based on previous history Russia's security services should be included. I presented a list of three probable suspects, the first two of which are highly/more likely: Syrian terrorists and Chechens again. The third was a perfect reasonable inclusion.

Russia is, after all, an authoritarian police state.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Point to me exactly where I said I think that.
    Here:
    3) Vladmir Putin's security services do what they do best.
    You listed Putin ordering a false flag attack as one of the three most likely reasons for the explosions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Here:
    You listed Putin ordering a false flag attack as one of the three most likely reasons for the explosions.
    The FSB definitely did bomb their own apartments when a transfer of power was about to occur.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Probably chechen militants.

no, you just support them for president and their ideas on global affairs. of course you're not.

the fact remains, we do a lot of bullshit over in the middle east to, and nobody fucking deserves a terrorist attack.
    Um... My foreign policy vision is sharply in the realist school. The US should adopt a restrained foreign policy and only act when it's core interests are threatened. It should focus mostly on great-power competition, fate of the world / international order level stuff. It should promote universal values but not not actively engage in regime change. A war against Iran or in Syria would be the stupidest things the US could do. Israel is a pretty shit ally that takes us for granted. In fact, the Middle East should be a distant strategic concern to the US after Europe, Asia-Pacific, Space, Cyberspace in that order. The US should use military force as a last resort and only a last resort.

Terrorism is best left to intelligence agencies, security services and special operations, and not to conventional military forces.

Again... neocon? I know this stuff is way, way, way above your head. But really... I'm honestly not quite sure you know what a neocon is. Let me know and I can PM you some reading materials.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the survivors make full recoveries. Stop bombing innocents ya shits

Research on it over the years concludes FSB involvement is a near certainty.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...putin-fsb-cia-

You can take it up with US investigators.
    oh, naive Skroe. I've been reading all of this kind from Russian and Western cospirologists for 15 years. Its all the same unsubstantiated bullshit with no reliable data to support these "theories".

Why would I do that? The best way to deal with protests to to address the underlying causes of the protests. They won't go away by any other approach.
    there were no protests worth of addressing. You are stuck in ur propagandist media that blow things out of proportions at every occasion possible. Scientist, my ass. Your analytical skills are of 1st year student, at best. Amateur.

Deleted
    People... this is not a thread for chair internet nerd warriors to showcase their repressions online.
    Please open up a thread if you want to turn this into your usual shitposting fest. Keep this one for informative purpose only please. Ignore the flamers.