Question about Broken Isles PathFinder Part 1/2

I started the xpac playing my druid, got part one done and quit playing for awhile. Im back now but i never log on him anymore and im playing my shaman. Will i have to grind part 2 on my druid since he is the one that got part 1 or can i just do it on my shaman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    I started the xpac playing my druid, got part one done and quit playing for awhile. Im back now but i never log on him anymore and im playing my shaman. Will i have to grind part 2 on my druid since he is the one that got part 1 or can i just do it on my shaman?

Part 1 is account wide so it doesn't matter what character you are on when you do it. I use to play my hunter and did part 1 on her but now doing part 2 on my lock. But since it's account wide you should be fine. =D It shows on my lock I've completed part 1. =D

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe they are Meta Achievements. But I could be Wrong. If they are Meta than you can complete them across multiple. If not unsure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at your shammy's achievements..

If Part 1 is ticked off in Part 2, then you are safe..
    If not, you need to start grinding again..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Part 1 is account wide so it doesn't matter what character you are on when you do it. I use to play my hunter and did part 1 on her but now doing part 2 on my lock. But since it's account wide you should be fine. =D It shows on my lock I've completed part 1. =D
    What if I did every achievement of part 1 on one character and want to make only the suramaritan one with another, does it work?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi OP,

If you have Broken Isles pathfinder part 1 on any char. You can do part 2 on any other char just fine.

Awesome, thanks for all the input!!!

part 2 is such a grind