Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I expected nothing less from Tenissace but drivel of the highest level.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LMuhlen View Post
    I *think* the point they are trying to make is that men that do rape try and justify it to themselves and to others that what they did was ok. So they could slightly change the story into something that sounds ok, but that is hiding an actual rape. And, when changing the story to justify it to themselves, they may come to believe their new version of the events and that could snowball into thinking that it is ok to rape, because what they are doing is not rape. And thus a rape culture eclodes?

So the conversation was a man that did what the auto-correct is saying, but he sees it in his mind as what he is saying.
    This is my take on it too. But I don't think the majority of the participants in thread are receptive to that message. Denial is clearly a far more appealing alternative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    This is my take on it too. But I don't think the majority of the participants in thread are receptive to that message. Denial is clearly a far more appealing alternative.
    I think we all FULLY understand whats being said here... we just totally disagree with this conspiracy theory.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence to show a rape culture exists. And these fukkwit SJW assholes have totally changed the definition of "rape" to further their own ideology.

As i said, we are fully versed in this lie and we refuse to agree with it...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    I think we all FULLY understand whats being said here... we just totally disagree with this conspiracy theory.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence to show a rape culture exists. And these fukkwit SJW assholes have totally changed the definition of "rape" to further their own ideology.

As i said, we are fully versed in this lie and we refuse to agree with it...
    Awesome:

You say that people who believe in the existence of a rape culture are making it up/imagining it
    I say that people who can't see it are in denial/refuse to see what is obvious or accept any evidence presented.

Not really sure there is much constructive to come out of this.

Maybe in 20 years time when you have grown up and become an adult and had life experiences and known women who have been victims of rape culture and understand the devastating effects it has on their lives, or have daughters who will have to grow up in this culture, then maybe you'll be in a better position to have this conversation again, except from the other side of the fence.

Deleted
    Awesome:

You say that people who believe in the existence of a rape culture are making it up/imagining it
    I say that people who can't see it are in denial/refuse to see what is obvious or accept any evidence presented.

Not really sure there is much constructive to come out of this.

Maybe in 20 years time when you have grown up and become an adult and had life experiences and known women who have been victims of rape culture and understand the devastating effects it has on their lives, or have daughters who will have to grow up in this culture, then maybe you'll be in a better position to have this conversation again, except from the other side of the fence.
    You're gonna have to prove that rape is accepted. Can't be rape culture the way rape is viewed and the fact that rapists are so few.

Deleted
    Awesome:

There are many well educated responses to this point in this thread... but if you had bothered to read them then you would know that.

Ah the classic patronising on the basis of age... ahh got it.

Actually im the other end of the spectrum... shitloads more life experience than these regressive SJW brainwashed idiots. Im speaking from a position of understanding life, sex and the intricacies of relationships, something these guys have little to no personal experience of.

The fact remains that "rape culture" is simply an ideology, no different to any other conspiracy theory.

The West does not in any way have a culture where men celebrate raping or abusing women. Thats a narrative thats been invented by regressives to further thier own agenda. And intelligent people can see right through it.

Or your take on it is just born out of selective reading and wishful thinking. How exactly does rape culture "seep into everyday conversations" if that was simply rapists own view? Rapist's own views on the rape aren't normalization of rape on societal scale. And that conversation in itself is not rape-y at all. If it was what you say it was, then Bro #1 was simply lying and not bragging about the rape. Dat normalization. Especially for the other person engaging in that conversation. Words that in themselves convey the message of consensual sex. Bro #2 is fer sure tainted now with all that rape culture that seeped into this chat.

Speaking of whom, given how it's just lies in your interpretation, how does Bro #2 know that? From the context of the conversation, they weren't there at all. And yet Bro #2 is autocorrected to "she wanted you to stop" and calling the girl's friend as a hero. Is Bro #2 supposed to be the rapist's subconscious sense of right in this riveting interpretation of yours?

Also, how is the subtext innately rape-y since we're asked not to ignore it? Because such subtext is nonexistent due to conversation itself being normal and if we're to treat this as "what a rapist thinks" narrative then there still is no subtext in the text itself, but an outside assumption on said text.

But let's roll with your interpretation. The way they went at it is simply fallacious, dishonest and if anything detrimental to themselves. If it was supposed to show what rapists think of their own actions, it doesn't prove rape culture for squat to begin with. Again, what rapists think of themselves does not normalize rape on societal level. And if you think this actually proves rape culture, then you suffer from some victim mentality. Clearly a far more appealing alternative

"People who don't accept my dogma are simply children that are not as mature as I am and haven't reached enlightenment yet" is a stance lacking in maturity in itself, sorry.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-04-05 at 10:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Heres an idea.... how about women take some damn responsibility for their own actions?
    The left identifies "victim" groups (which includes everyone except straight white men, conservatives, and Christians) and then places the blame/responsibility for negative conditions on the oppressor group (always straight white men, conservatives, or Christians). To the left, responsibility for oneself is not a concern if one is in a victim group.

If a man, the oppressor, doesn't want to have children, he should either be extra sure to use working birth control or abstain. But if a woman doesn't want to have children, it's very unreasonable to expect her to abstain, so free birth control and unlimited abortions!!

It was stated earlier in this thread that women have no functional redress. Yes they do - it's called the police. However, this society is built upon the notion of innocent until proven guilty, which means that the feminist dream of automatically branding the accused as a rapist doesn't work - there has to be, you know, evidence. And if the woman, for whatever reason, chooses not to come forward to the police and allows the evidence to diminish, well, she should have gone to them. Facts don't care about feelings.

Also, as someone intelligent enough to stay away from alcohol, I can honestly say that it is not victim blaming to hold the idiot drunk person at least partly responsible - if not entirely responsible - for stupidity they perform while being drunk. Taking advantage of them while they were stupid enough to incapacitate their reasoning abilities and inhibitions is a douche move, but that wouldn't be able to occur without morons getting drunk. You would think people vulnerable to rape would take steps to ensure their own safety, but instead we hear from the left that teaching women to defend themselves is RAPE CULTURE and SEXIST and VICTIM BLAMING.

Pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a guy and I've had girls kiss me and rubbing against me when I was absolutely smashed and couldn't fight back, is it rape?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    The left identifies "victim" groups (which includes everyone except straight white men, conservatives, and Christians) and then places the blame/responsibility for negative conditions on the oppressor group (always straight white men, conservatives, or Christians). To the left, responsibility for oneself is not a concern if one is in a victim group.

If a man, the oppressor, doesn't want to have children, he should either be extra sure to use working birth control or abstain. But if a woman doesn't want to have children, it's very unreasonable to expect her to abstain, so free birth control and unlimited abortions!!

It was stated earlier in this thread that women have no functional redress. Yes they do - it's called the police. However, this society is built upon the notion of innocent until proven guilty, which means that the feminist dream of automatically branding the accused as a rapist doesn't work - there has to be, you know, evidence. And if the woman, for whatever reason, chooses not to come forward to the police and allows the evidence to diminish, well, she should have gone to them. Facts don't care about feelings.

Also, as someone intelligent enough to stay away from alcohol, I can honestly say that it is not victim blaming to hold the idiot drunk person at least partly responsible - if not entirely responsible - for stupidity they perform while being drunk. Taking advantage of them while they were stupid enough to incapacitate their reasoning abilities and inhibitions is a douche move, but that wouldn't be able to occur without morons getting drunk. You would think people vulnerable to rape would take steps to ensure their own safety, but instead we hear from the left that teaching women to defend themselves is RAPE CULTURE and SEXIST and VICTIM BLAMING.

Pathetic.
    My point is that rape is rape, its already well defined in law.

This particular angle (in this thread) hinges on women being drunk, therefore my point is if women are so concerned they cannot make a decision when theyre drunk... then dont get drunk!!!

My point is not suggesting that a rapist gets away with a rape when a woman is drunk. Rape is already considered abhorrent in all Western societies, and frankly its insulting as fukk to suggest that us men celebrate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I am a guy and I've had girls kiss me and rubbing against me when I was absolutely smashed and couldn't fight back, is it rape?
    You are a man... therefore its ALWAYS your fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    I "love" how this whole "rape culture", "regret sex" and other bullshit tries to devalue actual crime of rape into something meaningless and laughable. Probably so people can get out of rape cases easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I "love" how this whole "rape culture", "regret sex" and other bullshit tries to devalue actual crime of rape into something meaningless and laughable. Probably so people can get out of rape cases easier.
    Maybe in 20 years time when you have grown up and become an adult and had life experiences and known women who have been victims of rape culture and understand the devastating effects it has on their lives, or have daughters who will have to grow up in this culture, then maybe you'll be in a better position to have this conversation again, except from the other side of the fence hurr hurr hurr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

This drunk sex = rape thing stupid, sure there needs to be some awareness of how drunk the other person is, but just because they are drunk does not make it rape.

I have had drunk sex plenty of times, but I have also refrained when I could see that the woman was too drunk to be able to say no. One just has to be reasonable, for me i consider a woman too drunk to have sex with if she has trouble walking properly.

For example I went drinking with a few friends once, and one of the women started kissing me. When we went back to our hotel a little while later she passed out. During the trip home she got wet from the rain, so when we got back I had to get her wet clothes off and put her in her to bed. Even though we had been making out 20 minutes before it was clear she was too drunk for sex.

I have also been out with a woman who bought me drinks in order to get me drunk so she could have sex with me. I could go on with many stories like this, but the reality is, both guys and girls can get too drunk to say no, and everyone needs to be aware of that once the other person has crossed that line they should stop.

Now on the topic of the original post, the messages in no way indicate rape, because there is no indication of how intoxicated the other person is.

If you're both drunk, you raped each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If you're both drunk, you raped each other.
    No.

Its always the mans fault... ALWAYS

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    "People who don't accept my dogma are simply children that are not as mature as I am and haven't reached enlightenment yet" is a stance lacking in maturity in itself, sorry.
    The dude I replied to used the same tone on me, so tit for tat. And quite frankly I don't care to sugarcoat my opinion. In all honesty, telling the guy he holds the stance he does due to being young is far more flattering that telling him it's because he's stupid.

The point of my comment was actually to say that I have no interest in "debating" this point with who is not open to debate on the topic, but rather an acceptance that I am not going to change his mind regardless of whether I am right or not.

Deleted
    The point of my comment was actually to say that I have no interest in "debating" this point with who is not open to debate on the topic, but rather an acceptance that I am not going to change his mind regardless of whether I am right or not.
    That is because you are a regressive SJW... and everyone knows SJWs famously dont debate. They actively avoid questioning their ideology... basically theyre terrified of debate.

And most realise that they actively avoid debate because they know theyll lose.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, I am not sure based on your vague description that this would be a question of rape or some other less severe form of sexual misconduct. If you're trying to ask a question about consent, then it comes down to how you feel what happened to you, both before and after the event, but the correct answer depends on the exact context (in other words, if you change the scenario, even slightly, I reserve the right to change my answer). But the basic guiding principle is as follows:

• If you got drunk hoping that the specific girls would take sexual advantage of you, then they did nothing wrong, or
    • If after you sobered up are fine with they did to you, then they did nothing wrong.

It would be some form of sexual violation if
    • you didn't communicate clearly with them before you got drunk that you were ok with them doing that to you, and
    • after the fact you were not ok with what was done to you.

Human sexual interaction is a complex process and getting drunk is something that many people will do with the specific intent of lowering their own inhibitions in order to achieve some sexual outcome. The problem is that sexual predators will often take sexual advantage of a drunk person in a way that is against the wishes of what that person wanted before allowing themselves to get drunk, and as it turns out, beyond what they would have accepted had they been sober.

Getting drunk is not a carte blanche assent for other people to do whatever they want with you. There always needs to be a rational basis for performing sexual acts with a drunk person beyond "they were too drunk to realise what they were getting themselves into". And yes, there are many times where it will be exceptionally difficult for people to know exactly what the other person actually wants.

What needs to change is the culture of assuming that because we don't know if the other person actually wants sex or not, then we should be given the benefit of the doubt when accusations of rape happen after the fact. If there is doubt, the rational response is to assume the answer is no, not yes. And if you're going to choose to take a risk, then you should accept the possibility of a criminal conviction later.

If you guys want to know what rape culture actually is, it's this: It's simply placing the desire to have some kind of sexual interaction with another person ahead of concern for what they actually want. You people demanding proof don't even realise that your comments here are all the evidence one would ever need to establish that it is alive and well.

- - - Updated - - -

That is because you are a regressive SJW...
    Nice ad hominem. You revert to ad hominem because you don't have an actual argument

and everyone knows SJWs famously dont debate.
    Oh, I've had plenty of long debates on this topics. I could write pages of text to argue with some douche on the internet, but I also know enough to recognise when the person I am debating with won't bother reading or engaging what I am saying and will simply revert to the same tired narrative.

They actively avoid questioning their ideology... basically theyre terrified of debate.
    That's one of the silliest things I've read here in a long time. Well done. At least a guy like Mehrunes actually applies thought to what he writes, which I appreciate, even if I don't always agree.

And most realise that they actively avoid debate because they know theyll lose.
    How trite. The only way to "win" a debate on a forum like this is to get your opponent to concede. So yes, I know I'll "lose" if I debate against you here because it's not about whether I am smarter, have a better argument, or am correct. Which is why I am not going to bother wasting my time and effort debating. The only point of debating on a forum like this is to help someone else understand your perspective, which requires a willing participant on the other end.

I remember the first time I kissed a girl. (Was kissed by a girl.)

I was about 13 or so. I really liked her and she really liked me, but the chances of me finding my balls to make a move were somewhere between zero and none. She spent weeks encouraging me subtly. Holding hands, teasing etc. In the end we were at a classmates birthday party and we hit his parents liquor cabinet. I didn't drink much at all, but was fairly tipsy. She literally had to climb on top of me and practically hold me down to kiss me. I was nervous as fuck. But pretty quickly I was getting into it.

Did she rape me?

First time I had sex. I was about 15 and in the midst of a huge growth spur. I was 6'ft by then and started actually being decent at sports, had a Vespa moped and was starting to be "cool", so I started hanging out with 16-17 year olds. There was this girl 17, she was doing the whole Nu-Metal thing. She had a car, but loved the Vespa, she thought it was hilarious. I would give her rides and thought her how to ride it, and she would drive me to places in her car.

We were at a party and did a bit too much booze, (running theme in my life) and we got flirty and started making out. She eventually took me to a room and spent literally about an hour winding me up, and talking me into having sex. I was freaking the fuck out. I was so nervous I could barely get a hard-on. When the condom came out I panicked again, and it took another round of encouragement to get things going again. Eventually we got the deed done. We dated for a year then she went off to college. Nearly 10 years down the road she moved to Spain where I am living currently, and we are friends to this day. This June I am going to her wedding in Luxembourg, she is marrying a friend of mine from France.

Did she rape me? Am I suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

Deleted
    Oh, I've had plenty of long debates on this topics. I could write pages of text to argue with some douche on the internet, but I also know enough to recognise when the person I am debating with won't bother reading or engaging what I am saying and will simply revert to the same tired narrative.
    So u make absolutely no effort to counter my argument and you yet you claim that you are open to debate...

Therefore you earn my title perfectly... a regressive SJW who famously avoids debate on their ideology.

Sorry bro but if u want to lose the monicker then make an effoirt to explain why my point is wrong... go for it.

Arrogance doesnt win an argument.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-05 at 02:17 PM.