Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Russia probably had little effect compared to fake news from local media. So there was some fake/exaggerated news on some fringe sites somewhere? Voting booths weren't affected and no hypnosis guns.. RUSSIA'S FAULT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    LOL, okay. So what is?

Your personal prejudices, bias and self-serving nonsense?
    Nothing, news outlets are corrupted on both sides. If your parents or educational system managed to teach you how to apply critical thinking you can sort stuff out on your own.
    Otherwise you're fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There were the initial studies done by the security groups that investigated the DNC hack. It was right there to read. You ignored it, I'm sure.
    Group (there were no "groups) that had to retract many of their claims later (like the fact that Russia supposedly hacked Ukrainian artillery adjustment app), their findings were not allowed to be independently verified by FBI, and their attribution of Fancy/Cozy Bear to Russian intelligence is disputed by other cybersecurity groups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Russia probably had little effect compared to fake news from local media. So there was some fake/exaggerated news on some fringe sites somewhere? Voting booths weren't affected and no hypnosis guns.. RUSSIA'S FAULT!
    The old political system would rather engage in state paranoia with all the potentially dramatic consequences involved, instead of looking at the issues and trying to fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Group (there were no "groups) that had to retract many of their claims later (like the fact that Russia supposedly hacked Ukrainian artillery adjustment app), their findings were not allowed to be independently verified by FBI, and their attribution of Fancy/Cozy Bear to Russian intelligence is disputed by other cybersecurity groups.
    Actually, they immediately gave the code to another group to be independently verified, which it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Actually, they immediately gave the code to another group to be independently verified, which it was.
    Code of what exactly?

The only publicly available part in report was Ukrainian in origin. Fun fact - Ukraine resides in same times zones as Russian European part and operates same business hours (and shares many holidays too).
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-04-05 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We do not share values. They have little of value to offer to us other than gas and oil.
    What does the EU/Germany offer your country other than old fat stingy tourists and austerity? Are the loans worth being turned into a African/Arab housing depot? Because that is Greece's fate in the EU.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Nothing, news outlets are corrupted on both sides. If your parents or educational system managed to teach you how to apply critical thinking you can sort stuff out on your own.
    Otherwise you're fucked.
    So... yeah. Straight out of your asshole it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    So... yeah. Straight out of your asshole it is.
    I'm sorry you had such poor education.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Probably critical thinking is not your thing then
    Critical thinking is something you apply to evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    I'm sorry you had such poor education.
    So what are you applying your "critical thinking" to? What's your source of evidence? Or you just make things up because it "feels" right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Critical thinking is something you apply to evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

So what are you applying your "critical thinking" to? What's your source of evidence? Or you just make things up because it "feels" right?
    News of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Believing these conspiracy theories, one would think that these Russian Trolls outnumbers every other country in the world.

I mean, they're everywhere, making a massive amount of fake news for every country in every election, yet somehow eluded the world for decades and explains every government shortcoming!

There's no way this would be anyone else but Russia! No way I tell you!
    All hail the mighty Putin! He can do no evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Believing these conspiracy theories, one would think that these Russian Trolls outnumbers every other country in the world.

I mean, they're everywhere, making a massive amount of fake news for every country in every election, yet somehow eluded the world for decades and explains every government shortcoming!

There's no way this would be anyone else but Russia! No way I tell you!
    Ahahaha, you - I like you

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Such as?

10ch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Your point? I see you commenting on the politics of many different countries. Pot meet Kettle.
    Becease you're blaming one, nameless, party in our country that you know nothing about.
    You really don't see that as ridiculous?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Multiple countries are now reporting election tampering with evidence.

Sometimes we are proven wrong, it's OK. Digging our heels in further in the face of overwhelming evidence from multiple sources is not the answer, however.
    We have seen zero fucking evidence for ANY of these. People are crying Russia effected Brexit, But nobody thought that DURING Brexit or the build up to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Anyone trusts AIVD still after they got caught wiretapping journalists and pushing for legislation to make that legal? Dutch government is salty about the referendum. They let a few emigres dictate the vote for it and are now pointing fingers because they couldn't get enough people to vote the way they wanted. This attitude is par for the course for liberals. You lose seats or things don't go your way you blame russia. Actually energizing your voters is too hard.
    Labour are not liberals, what the fuck lol.
    Plus, the biggesr winners are not pro-russia(D66, CDA, Animal party, Greens), why do you think they are blaming Russia for voting for parties that are not pro russia?
    All of you Putin lovers here know jack shit about dutch politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    We have seen zero fucking evidence for ANY of these. People are crying Russia effected Brexit, But nobody thought that DURING Brexit or the build up to it.
    We do know they released fake news.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We do know they released fake news.
    Fake news like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Fake news like?
    Just look up what the Russian state media has reported on that turned out to be fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Just look up what the Russian state media has reported on that turned out to be fake.
    Oh? So Russian state media posted stories that are "Fake" so that means they are tampering with global politics? I can show you the same thing with the BBC.