Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A Gift From the Six

So was doing the "A Gift from the Six" quest on another alt on mine and got to wondering.

For the entirety of the time Jaina hasn't been present because of her hatred of the Horde being allowed in (Pre-Legion event) so that leaves five council members in the tower doing all this work.

So I was wondering, if Jaina was actually there to help donate her power to the cause and such wouldn't that really allow our weapon to be even stronger and help defeat the Legion quicker or something?

I'm curious because in-game they always refer to the Council of Six when we are only receiving five of their strengths. Just seems like Jaina holding onto grudges and pressing her agenda is hurting Azeroth more by not getting rid of the Legion quicker.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sure would be nice if everyone could get along and behave constructively.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes but to be fair, she has a very fucked up past with the horde, allthough she has done questionable things they did kill under her letting them kill her father, helped pay baine to retake thunderbluff, among other things...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Jaina is no longer in the council, Kalec took her place
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes but to be fair, she has a very fucked up past with the horde, allthough she has done questionable things they did kill under her letting them kill her father, helped pay baine to retake thunderbluff, among other things...
    Oh I know she has good reasons to be irritated at the Horde. Though one would think that she would actually set them aside for a temporary moment in order to help defeat the Legion who could very well overrun Azeroth causing both factions to not exist.

Granted I wouldn't be surprised if later on it's addressed in game how her inability to set aside differences caused massive Legion destruction by hindering our forces. Could lead to her being made as a villain that so many want lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Jaina is no longer in the council, Kalec took her place
    But Kalec was there for that quest too. Plus it's the council of six and there are only five members present. So who would be the sixth?

Edit: So I looked it up, apparently it's Vargoth missing. Didn't notice Kalec taking up Jaina's mantle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Oh I know she has good reasons to be irritated at the Horde. Though one would think that she would actually set them aside for a temporary moment in order to help defeat the Legion who could very well overrun Azeroth causing both factions to not exist.

Granted I wouldn't be surprised if later on it's addressed in game how her inability to set aside differences caused massive Legion destruction by hindering our forces. Could lead to her being made as a villain that so many want lol

But Kalec was there for that quest too. Plus it's the council of six and there are only five members present. So who would be the sixth?
    i mean yes she should, but its understandable why she shouldent

example set aside her differences to help the horde in wrath, to then have her home city bombed and friends murdered by the horde in cata... forgave the horde for them to then allmost kill her friends son, and then the bloodelves she allowed in her city to use her city to commit war crimes..

Jaina's current actions are a perfect setup to make her susceptible to manipulation by N'Zoth. It leads perfectly in to the next expansion where the bad guy will be N'Zoth and Jaina will have been manipulated to think that her actions to attack us are needed to rid the world of the Horde.

Unfortunately, I believe the this to be the most probable outcome. I really like Jaina, ever since the WC3 days, and would have liked to see her return to the way she was in those days.

According to WoWpedia, Archmage Vargoth is the sixth. But still doesn't make sense why they didn't add him in.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't blame her.
    If I kept being let down by everyone and had to come back forcibly because "the world needs you!!" every time, and then being let down again, I'd just leave at some point and leave everyone to die since they will just be asshats the next time they have the occasion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeith View Post
    Jaina's current actions are a perfect setup to make her susceptible to manipulation by N'Zoth. It leads perfectly in to the next expansion where the bad guy will be N'Zoth and Jaina will have been manipulated to think that her actions to attack us are needed to rid the world of the Horde.

Unfortunately, I believe the this to be the most probable outcome. I really like Jaina, ever since the WC3 days, and would have liked to see her return to the way she was in those days.
    you mean back before the horde stabbed her in the back again and again and again?

Others have said it, but Jaina is no longer on the council. Kalec took her place.

Vargoth is the missing member, and to know why, you gotta do the Mage Campaign.

Who gives a shit about jaina anymore? fuck her.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Others have said it, but Jaina is no longer on the council. Kalec took her place.

Vargoth is the missing member, and to know why, you gotta do the Mage Campaign.

Who gives a shit about jaina anymore? fuck her.
    I haven't gotten my mage up yet (101) so I don't know. Any particular reason why he isn't there to lend his power? Seems like if we had all six it would imbue our weapon even more to ensure a Legion defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    According to WoWpedia, Archmage Vargoth is the sixth. But still doesn't make sense why they didn't add him in.
    Hes out there doing WQs with me, thats why he isnt there. Kalec should be doing my errands, dunno wtf he is doing there empowering weapons, ill have a talk with him later

Deleted
    Sure, having Jaina would help a little. Just like having any other powerful individual. Wouldn't make a huge difference though.

Deleted
    A WILD PLOT ARC APPEARS

Jaina is being mind controlled by Sargy and is purposely making us less powerful... !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Hes out there doing WQs with me, thats why he isnt there. Kalec should be doing my errands, dunno wtf he is doing there empowering weapons, ill have a talk with him later
    This. Vargoth is busy giving us mages a 20% (I think) damage buff while out and about at the Broken Isle/Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexione View Post
    This. Vargoth is busy giving us mages a 20% (I think) damage buff while out and about at the Broken Isle/Shore.
    Then the final fight of the expansion should be mage only with their bodyguard Vargoth :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Since TBC Vargoth has mostly been notable for his absence, I guess they're continuing that theme.

Deleted
    I thought the same, assumed kalec was originally part of it.
    My worry is with Jaina MIA, that can't be good, and she seems determined to take down the horde, so what's to stop her making a deal with the legion, to destroy the horde once and for all, means it pretty much leaves her as a "has to die"

Edited out the Jaina auto correct which could of caused an infraction.... Damm auto correct

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    She's been replaced. Though it seems as others have said, Vargoth is absent.

I wouldn't have accepted power from that proudmoore bitch anyway.