Poll: Are you Revered with the Armies of Legion fall, and now have flight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    If you mean the invasion q, its just a part of campaign quest line. You do it once and thats it, invasions give rep only with the location factions.
    Gotcha, I didn't realize it was only a 1 and done quest. Thats cool, even if it takes me another week or two, ill be soaring with all the pro-flight kiddos soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by nitr0x11 View Post
    Im almost there, pretty mind numbing server hopping for the treasure chests tho...
    Did they nerf chest spawns and the rate of supplies?

I remember before mage tower, the hidden caches gave 2-5 resources and spawned pretty frequently.

Now, after mage tower is gone, these chests barely seem to spawn (even with server hop) and give like 2-3 supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I am 2811/12000 atm, missed both Invasions so far >.<
    Don't worry, apart from the non-repeatable quest on Broken Shore, the Legion invasions do not grant Legionfall rep. You haven't missed much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Gotcha, I didn't realize it was only a 1 and done quest. Thats cool, even if it takes me another week or two, ill be soaring with all the pro-flight kiddos soon enough!
    Well, you get a Q chain every week that rewards 1500 rep. Next week is Champions of Legionfall.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you get a Q chain every week that rewards 1500 rep. Next week is Champions of Legionfall.
    Ahh is that part of the 11 week quest chain to get the Tomb opened and to get your class mount?

7+ Year Old Account
    ummmmm

fuck really?

am i never goign to get flying again, like
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I don't have flying yet. 8008/12000. I didn't care too much one way or the other before; but now that I'm so close I really really want flying. I could farm AP and just do all my world content so much faster and easier with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Ahh is that part of the 11 week quest chain to get the Tomb opened and to get your class mount?
    Yes, including that one that sends you to do an Invasion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Did they nerf chest spawns and the rate of supplies?
    While EU still has the mage tower, i find the spawnrate of chests to be significantly lower than yesterday, so i'd say it has been nerfed.

restart wow felplague. then you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    While EU still has the mage tower, i find the spawnrate of chests to be significantly lower than yesterday, so i'd say it has been nerfed.
    I thought tower only reveals them on minimap.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I'm not even close, I still haven't finished part 1 and the rate I'm going it'll probably be Blizzcon before I even get close. I've just been too lazy and unfocused to complete everything.

think its only the us that can fly atm as the invasions are still a part of the pathfinder in the eu unless my achievement's bugged also im only at 3k honored

Deleted
    I got it today, was super lucky and got a total of 34 250 rep tokens from my order hall.

i dont get how ppl can be revered already only things ive missed are 2 pet battle wqs and a invasion and i lack 9k....

I thought tower only reveals them on minimap.
    A hotfix revealed them, the mage tower upgrades them (2-5 supplies rather than 2-4, and more nethershards)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    I got it today, was super lucky and got a total of 34 250 rep tokens from my order hall.
    How?

/10char

Nope, and in no rush to get there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    i just realize how fucking bad jaylock is at this game by looking at his paladin's nighthold kills...jesus
    Ever thought it might be an alt?

I'm simply amused at the rep farming method of server hopping in the same spot to loot a chest for whatever rep token or whatnot, thus phasing in and out of existence...but it's the flying that kills immersion.

For kicks and giggles, I selected option 3, since it is the truth, but I haven't been on WoW in over a year now.