Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You'll get another part of the questline each wed which gives rep too and follower missions.
    If you really want to get flying sooner you can farm the wq's (as ive been doing)
    But i mean you DO have a point in that invasions should give rep, even if it's not 1500 every invasion, it should give like 500 imo

How the fuck are people almost done, I have done every single WQ since 7.2 came out, I have done every quest and i'm only at 4k/12k

the only thing is I haven't gotten any order hall rep tokens which is because its a new character nd my followers are too low ilvl but you shouldve only gotten 4-6 of them so thats like 1500 rep yet people are 5k+ ahead of me. Chest farming and rare farming dont give that much legionfall supplie and even then its only 150 rep youd have to be farming A LOT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    That is still 80 quests.

Any more 1500 reputation quests?

Blizzard is so cheap to not put it in Emissary rotation.
    There's world quests for it, order hall and supply turn in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    All rep tokens are BoP until you hit exalted with that faction then they turn into BoA.
    Nah i had some BoA Missions from time to time ,before 7.2 mind you ^^"
    Druid since Feb. 06

10+ Year Old Account
    ive unlock flying today the only thing i did was farming chests and killing rares so i could turn those resources and get 150 with each turn in , also use the DMF buff

check the armory link for proof

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    How the fuck are people almost done, I have done every single WQ since 7.2 came out, I have done every quest and i'm only at 4k/12k

the only thing is I haven't gotten any order hall rep tokens which is because its a new character nd my followers are too low ilvl but you shouldve only gotten 4-6 of them so thats like 1500 rep yet people are 5k+ ahead of me. Chest farming and rare farming dont give that much legionfall supplie and even then its only 150 rep youd have to be farming A LOT.
    People did farm A LOT of chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Nah i had some BoA Missions from time to time ,before 7.2 mind you ^^"
    Yes, I know. I explained why. If that particular toon is exalted with the faction the token is for then the token you receive will be a BoA token. If it's not exalted it will always be a BoP one. That's why Legionfall is BoP but (more than likely) the rest will be BoA at this point if you maxed out reps.