Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Not random men. Anyone who wants to stay at a hotel with a minor should be legally responsible for the safety and the actions of the child.
    So you think any company or business should dutifully stop and question anyone with a child, because its their "legal responsibility?"

And you still haven't proven this is reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I don't see how stopping a random man on the street who happens to have kids around and demanding that he prove he is their father is "reasonable".

Don't we live in a society where innocence is presumed before guilt is assigned? Because demanding a man "prove" he's the father because you're a suspicious nosy twat is pretty solidly the reverse of that.
    Not random men in the street. Adults who want to check in a hotel with a minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Better safe than sorry. His feelings <<<<< child safety, and it's just a fact of this world that thousands of children are stuck in the sex market due to there being a customer base...
    Hahahhaa, guy walks into a hotel with his daughter... errr I mean sex slave because you know what, best place to have sex with a sex slave is a public hotel, especially a main stream one. What would you equate to the equivalent sound of your thoughts? Would you say its like single slow water drops into a bucket or more like white noise static? There is no way in hell you've ever conceived a rational thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Should he also be stopped and questioned in the park, at the store, at his work, at the bank, at the doctor office.... etc?

I just don't think many pedophiles take children to hotels near amusement parks.
    Seriously. Why would you walk up to the front desk with a kidnapped child, full of witnesses and video cameras?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    There are laws to protect children because children are often stolen from such places. As others have pointed out, this isn't an accusation of pedophilia, but of the protocol by Operation MakeSafe.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    So you think any company or business should dutifully stop and question anyone with a child, because its their "legal responsibility?"

And you still haven't proven this is reasonable.
    Not any company or business, but a hotel should be concerned about the safety of their guests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    There are laws to protect children because children are often stolen from such places. As others have pointed out, this isn't an accusation of pedophilia, but of the protocol by Operation MakeSafe.
    Its exactly like stop and frisk. Oh, he looks suspicious! Its an accusation alright. If it was just protocol, they would ask for proof from ANYONE with a child. But they don't.

Better safe than sorry
    No. Not only is it patently ridiculous to treat every male as a likely sex offender out of paranoia, it is detrimental to society.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Not any company or business, but a hotel should be concerned about the safety of their guests.
    So, only hotels should be stopping people with children? Why wouldn't a store, or train station need to do the same?

Again, you haven't proven this to be reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Hahahhaa, guy walks into a hotel with his daughter... errr I mean sex slave because you know what, best place to have sex with a sex slave is a public hotel, especially a main stream one. What would you equate to the equivalent sound of your thoughts? Would you say its like single slow water drops into a bucket or more like white noise static? There is no way in hell you've ever conceived a rational thought.
    You come across as slightly hysterical. You feeling alright?

And I'm sure that if you're dumb enough to be buying children for sex, you're dumb enough to try and mask it as just being a parent out with his/her child.

Deleted
    209 posts later, 11 pages and lots of media focus.

Can anyboby please CONSIDER that his hotel might had some bad experience before?(this person who asked for that, might had some experience with this kind of stuff from customers). Can anyone see it from that perspective?

Or do you want to go herpa derp, im the offer, cuz im man?

Just like checking muslims before flights isn't discrimination, right?

Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Because people take children to hotels to have sex with them.
    They also take them out to eat, ride trains, shop for clothes, watch movies, drive cars....

You come across as slightly hysterical. You feeling alright?

And I'm sure that if you're dumb enough to be buying children for sex, you're dumb enough to try and mask it as just being a parent out with his/her child.
    You would be sure because thats exactly how you think isn't it. UMADBRO?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Just like checking muslims before flights isn't discrimination, right?
    If it works, then it works. Safety, especially of children, is more valuable than someone's feelings.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    209 posts later, 11 pages and lots of media focus.

Can anyboby please CONSIDER that his hotel might had some bad experience before?(this person who asked for that, might had some experience with this kind of stuff from customers). Can anyone see it from that perspective?

Or do you want to go herpa derp, im the offer, cuz im man?
    I find it hard to believe these people think that far, honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    You would be sure because thats exactly how you think isn't it. UMADBRO?
    I don't think you're the right person to question the mental prowess of others. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Because people take children to hotels to have sex with them.
    How do people transport children the have kidnapped? Why not just have road blocks at all times, everywhere, constantly checking for kidnappings?

Again, this was seemingly a hotel near a theme park. Its not more reasonable to assume its just a parent and a daughter on holiday?

If it works, then it works. Safety, especially of children, is more valuable than someone's feelings.
    Stop and frisk worked. Shouldn't have stopped then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    They also take them out to eat, ride trains, shop for clothes, watch movies, drive cars....
    It doesn't mean that they are mutually exclusive. Children are, factually, stolen and exploited in these sorts of public places and ignoring that obvious fact is incredibly stupid.
    ~~ ~~