Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Yeah multiple people died! HOW FUCKING HILARIOUS. Fuck off.
    When it is happening nearly every week people are becoming numb to it.

It's sad what's happened to Sweden in recent times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    "just laughable" is akin to saying "its pathetic" , its not actually laughing, dude
    Seems like i misunderstood him, im just fucking sad/furious about this whole situation. My apologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    I don't have to give anything back because he knows fuck all about swedes if he thinks a swede would engage in terrorism on behalf of islamists.
    A convert might, though technically that would make them an Islamist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    So all you do is insult the one you quoted but give no word back as to why his reasoning might be wrong.
    Who's the laughable one now ?
    To be fair, the scenario he is trying to paint is extremely unlikely, as anyone actually knowing what they're talking bout (ie, being swedish or similar) could easily tell you. Laughable or not, it's certaily exceptionally unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Its about time we banned trucks in Europe!
    Let's start with truck background checks.

Deleted
    Yeah I know I know, it's horrible, some people lost their lives but lets not go insane about it and suggest we need to start deporting 7% of Swedens population because a couple of people died. People are so freaking quick with pushing their political views.

Deleted
    His point was that terrorism happens. Who would engage in it and for what religion is different to the subject.
    The last terrorattack by a swede is almost 100 years ago and was aimed at foreign workers during conflicts between workers and companies because they brought in foreign workers when people refused to work under bad work conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    By the way, why has this truck-thing become a method? Not that I'm complaining since trucks can be seen and heard coming unlike bomb vests, but there must be some reason for why it's a thing... or is it just convenience? Stealing a truck is easier than building a bomb belt.
    Probably because it's getting hard to get guns/explosives/airplanes

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    It's sad what's happened to Sweden in recent times.
    But but but Sweden is.okay! Nothing is happening! Move on and stop spreading Nazi Trump propaganda!
    Nothing to see move on

Deleted

Deleted
    Its about time we banned trucks in Europe!
    Hell no! I live in a coastal town, they'll be crashing boats into the harbor next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    To be fair, the scenario he is trying to paint is extremely unlikely, as anyone actually knowing what they're talking bout (ie, being swedish or similar) could easily tell you. Laughable or not, it's certaily exceptionally unlikely.
    And 50/500/5000 years ago other things happened people find laughable today.
    Subject to interpretation, time and place.

Anyways I'm out of this topic. Seems I've found out who replies here and what mindset is up here. No point in having a conversation.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I hear people say that yet, aside for a few opinion pieces here and there, the media in Sweden does not seem to be trying to cover anything up.
    I get the feeling people around here belive anything thats on the internet.
    Well, most of the "cover up" conspiracy theories originate on far-right websites. Pretty funny, how can something be "covered up" if everyone knows about it even outside of said far-right websites?

However, covering up =/= trying to spin stories a certain way.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Sweden, its been a good relationship, but...

We also expect you pay for it.
    Tbf, Norway's had the worst terrorist attack in Scandinavia to date. And it wasn't even a Muslim that did it. :P

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to hear this. But it does show that not having or very limited access to firearms, is no guarantee you will be safe from terrorism. And welcoming all refugees can also pose a risk.
    But if the Swedish people are willing to take those risks, their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    definitely looks like a native swede

As perverse and gross as it sounds, we need this. Every corpse on the pile will bring us closer to a collective epiphany about the nature of this threat and how to deal with it. We'll do away with impotent concepts of "tolerance" and "acceptance" towards these people, their hateful ideology and garbage culture.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-07 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    Yeah I know I know, it's horrible, some people lost their lives but lets not go insane about it and suggest we need to start deporting 7% of Swedens population because a couple of people died. People are so freaking quick with pushing their political views.
    I'm sorry, but "because a couple of people died" is probably the best reason to do anything proactive against terrorism.

And 50/500/5000 years ago other things happened people find laughable today.
    Subject to interpretation, time and place.

Anyways I'm out of this topic. Seems I've found out who replies here and what mindset is up here. No point in having a conversation.
    True. In 50 years, maybe his statement wouldn't be as extremely unlikely as it is today. Doesn't really change anything in regards to how it was used in this thread, though, now does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    definitely looks like a native swede
    "native swede"?

How racist. There's no such thing as a native in the West.