Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    The last terrorattack by a swede is almost 100 years ago and was aimed at foreign workers during conflicts between workers and companies because they brought in foreign workers when people refused to work under bad work conditions.
    Completely forgot about Mattias Flink i suppose? Ex-army guy who gunned down a bunch of people in Falun with his AK47.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    You're not allowed to have the wrong opinions, please turn yourself inn so high inquisitor Endus can do another round of brainwashing.
    It doesn't even have to political.... Endus shut down the ESO thread when it was still averaging a page a day because we were asking why ESO didn't get it's own forum area like Minecraft, LoL or Rift did..... now the 2nd ESO thread is lucky to get a page a month.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Completely forgot about Mattias Flink i suppose? Ex-army guy who gunned down a bunch of people in Falun with his AK47.
    That wasn't a terror attack. It was mass murder.

Oh okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sad to hear this. But it does show that not having or very limited access to firearms, is no guarantee you will be safe from terrorism. And welcoming all refugees can also pose a risk.
    But if the Swedish people are willing to take those risks, their choice.
    Ah yes, the "Swedish people" are the ones deciding. Just as how the "German People" decided what Merkel was going to say, right?
    Also, let's overlook the fact that our government adopted strict border controls in response to public opinion. You're basically saying "suit yourselves" to civilians that had nothing to do with creating the situation.

Thinking it right to give asylum to refugees does in no shape or form equal to allowing anyone in without even so much as screening them. Sweden is a country where human rights hold high standard, I'm proud to be part of that. Doesn't mean our government can be morons and assume that "all is rainbows and unicorns everywhere!" when the world is what it is.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-07 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    I think she referred to terror attacks only though, not mass killings in general.

Deleted
    inb4 what's the difference

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sad to hear this. But it does show that not having or very limited access to firearms, is no guarantee you will be safe from terrorism. And welcoming all refugees can also pose a risk.
    But if the Swedish people are willing to take those risks, their choice.
    Firearms against a truck?

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a truck is a good guy with a truck!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    I'm sorry, but "because a couple of people died" is probably the best reason to do anything proactive against terrorism.
    Yes, but lets not act as if they dropped a nuke on us ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Hahahha typical white Swede!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    Yes, but lets not act as if they dropped a nuke on us ok?
    How would you want people to act, after their family members have been maimed or killed in the name of god?

Deleted
    inb4 what's the difference
    No matter what happened in Sweden in my country television Daesh will be responsible... have to love zombie multimedia century and propaganda.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

Or more Ohlens randomly placed through out the cities to absorb any trucks going on a rampage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

Because if there's two things rednecks in the US won't be out done in it's trucks and guns..... and beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://images.scribblelive.com/2017...3044f1_500.png
    Posted on DN (Swedish newspaper), arrest in central stockholm, around 20 minutes ago. Close to the Departmentstore where it happened.

Quite big areas of central stockholm are also being blocked off, subway traffic practically all closed of and central train station evacuated.

It's the new meta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    No matter what happened in Sweden in my country television Daesh will be responsible... have to love zombie multimedia century and propaganda.
    Can't we just call them goat fuckers international?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    How would you want people to act, after their family members have been maimed or killed in the name of god?
    Are you them? no? stop speaking for them if you're not. One day we might hear what their family members have to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Not just that, but it's so damn effective.

Are people really afraid of another 9/11? Not really, you can protect airplanes.
    Are they afraid of another attack like the one in Paris? Not really, you can 'quite easily' check for guns, etc.
    But this? Attacks with trucks?
    There's nothing we can do to stop it.
    What about putting up those nifty things that cars and trucks can't pass through? Pretty sure I've seen them stop massive trucks on cop shows...<.<

Rather than having them come up when the need arises, just put them up so that areas where people will be walking en masse can't be accessed. Lower them if an ambulance needs to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Tbf, Norway's had the worst terrorist attack in Scandinavia to date. And it wasn't even a Muslim that did it. :P

This fact doesn't support the racist agenda of the conservative voices in this forum and will be dismissed.
    Mother pus bucket!