Cof trinket WDP ST

On peak of serenitys website, cof is simmed higher then any other nh trinket besides dos which are really close. Im guessing the new artifact traits made that happen? However, amr ranks cof as one of the worse nh trinks for us. Any insight from any other raiders who have a few of the nh trinkets? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Bucketwah View Post
    On peak of serenitys website, cof is simmed higher then any other nh trinket besides dos which are really close. Im guessing the new artifact traits made that happen? However, amr ranks cof as one of the worse nh trinks for us. Any insight from any other raiders who have a few of the nh trinkets? Thanks in advance

Were you looking at an older sim prior to CoF's nerf? CoF is ranked close to the bottom.

Bab's Calculation Spreadsheet
    Last edited by Kioga; 2017-04-06 at 06:07 PM.

Hmm not sure if its an older one. It says 7.2 wdp st. It has cof doing over 648k at ilvl 890. Being it being 7.2, i was figuring itd be the latest version.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DKHU/htmlview#

I guess CoF ranks higher now because we got another CoF effect in our talents

Quote Originally Posted by sharteel View Post
    I guess CoF ranks higher now because we got another CoF effect in our talents
    The new traits actually reduced CoF's usefulness.

If you look at the PvE Guide's trinket page on Peakofserenity.com, CoF comes in last and is 3rd for AoE.

The spreadsheet I linked previously was Bab's WW calculation sheet and at my modest 886 ilvl, an 865 CoF was crap compared to an 855 WQ agi/mastery trink.

(Edit: I cannot find your version of the spreadsheet on peakofserenity. The one from the PVE section trinket guide is different from the one you listed. Your's also doesnt match Bab's calculation spreadsheet that is also featured. I would disregard it and use what he currently has posted. Also, everyones' gear is different so a personal Sim will yield the best resaults.)
    Last edited by Kioga; 2017-04-06 at 06:02 PM.

I simmed my char (katsuo+dhc) with heroic cof, and I gain 10k dps :P compared to 900 digit / 895 foci. It's not worthless anymore XD

^ I agree

Either the sims on PeakofSerenity are outdated or Simc is doing something wrong because when I sim CoF it is about an 8k dps increase over digit for me on ST fights.

you guys are using 7.1.5 Simcraft ? coz 7.2 is not yet released

and i have noticed that at 7.1.5 i noticed CoF gave me like 10% more up-time on SEF , but now the difference with or without CoF is barely noticeable

Deleted
    7.2 simc was released few days ago

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I redid the full stacked list of Trinket sims a few days ago. I didnt bother to redo the content specific lists (like just all NH trinkets) since 7.2 because honestly I didnt think anyone even used those, maybe I'll redo them this weekend.

My WW calculation sheet doesnt calculate CoF's proc in the "Rank my trinkets" tab, as it says on the front page.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    I redid the full stacked list of Trinket sims a few days ago. I didnt bother to redo the content specific lists (like just all NH trinkets) since 7.2 because honestly I didnt think anyone even used those, maybe I'll redo them this weekend.

My WW calculation sheet doesnt calculate CoF's proc in the "Rank my trinkets" tab, as it says on the front page.

Ah i see. I was the one with outdated info /sigh.