Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Oh, I didn't buy one yet. I was just there getting measured for one, so that I can order one to fit me.
    All of their bows were right hand, except one. The lefty one was awesome but the draw length was too long and the bow was too expensive.

We measured me using a Hoyt Nitrum Turbo, which is an amazing bow.
    The bow I am looking to order is Hoyt Powermax.

Pre-2016, bows did not have adjustable draw lengths, so you had to get measured for draw length and draw weight, then order the bow to those specifications. For me it would be 26" draw and 60lb draw weight. Now companies are coming out with bows that have adjustable draw lengths within a certain range, which is what the Powermax has.
    Those look expensive.

+ 21

Nah, I went with the regular slim. I payed $250 for a non-Pro Slim PS4 that came with Uncharted 4. A Pro would cost $400 and doesn't come with anything. In addition, the games I'm interested in (Persona 5, The Last of Us, The Last Guardian, FFXV) don't gain any performance as they're older than the Pro - and the respective devs didn't go back and patch it (unless I'm mistaken). Finally, if a game isn't PS exclusive, I'm getting it for PC, so I'm not concerned.

+ 23

There was a patch for the PS4 Pro about a month ago where every game gets a performance increase, even if it didn't get a patch. Read the news, yo
    https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/2...its-boost-mode

+ 20

/Shrug I'm not willing to spend $400 on a Pro.

Me neither. Going to wait for a sale or something else that'll put it under €300. It does have a lot of games that I'm interested in, but I can wait a few years if I have to.

+ 21

I'd rather travel than get a PS4

+ 18

This "if your main character dies, game over" mechanic is the worst game mechanic I can think of when you have three other party members you directly control. Utter shit.

Deleted
    You should probably make sure your main character doesn't die then.

Sounds like the best plan for this game.

+ 19

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by riri View Post
    Those look expensive.
    They are quite expensive
    They one I was measured with at the shop was $800.00 USD (2984.72 Lira) for just the bow. The one I am looking at getting is $680.00 USD (2537.01 Lira) for the bow and accessories.
    The most expensive one is $1,500.00 USD (5596.35) for just the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by riri View Post
    I'd rather travel than get a PS4
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    That is so cool!

That thing performs really well! I bet it's super expensive though

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post

Travelling is much more expensive than a PS4 though. Best thing for us would be if games just released on all platforms, then we could choose ourselves what to play games on.

Think I saw something in the description about military prototype. So I guess you can buy several of those most expensive bows for one of these.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 21