Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    He was sentenced to 21 years prison and "Forvaring" which is a Norweigan thing, basically as long as they consider him a danger to society they can extend his prison term 5 years at a time for as long as he lives, I doubt he'll ever see life outside of prison.
    So every 5 years he gets to open "old wounds" of all the family's involved.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    You do know that the Swedish police carry guns as standard.....compared with their British and Norwegian colleagues.
    I did not know. Thanks for the info! You mean the guy who was beating the crap out of the 3 female officers, they were armed the whole time? Not saying they should have shot him necessarily, but did they have tasers or pepper spray?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Pardon the expression, but I really hope there won't be any sort of "Stockholm syndrome" (even though no hostage is being held in this case) for this, in the case of having people try show support to this guy, who was in that truck.

Because knowing the swedish media, there will be people who wants to try justify it. I'm quite sure about it. ;_:
    Trying to understand what caused a person to do such a thing does not mean it is being justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    I don't get why are these terrorist attacking Sweden. Isn't Sweden supposed to be the most progressive, refugee loving, safe heaven country? Why are they biting hand which feed them? Can some Swede clarify this?
    Propaganda. The last thing ISIS would want is for the western world to accept and treat muslims well. That would kill their recruitment. They feed upon the image that the west is bad and only want to invade us and take our oil, that is how they can recruit people to fight it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    some people. Not plenty. Most people around the world double standard this shit since 9/11
    THere is no double Standard though if someone does it for a religious purpose it is Terrorism.

If a White Guy was yelling "FOR THE PRAISE OF JESUS" as he exploded. He'd be called a religious terrorist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    What happened in Poland? (sounds a bit like a reply to Trump's what happened in Sweden lol)
    Sorry, my mistake, the guy was actually caught before he could execute the attack. He was going to bomb a big shopping center in Lodz. I just remembered being worried as my gf was in the area at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    What a vile person you are - reported.
    Truth-telling people are vile.... ill gladly take that report

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Fake news. Sweden is fine.
    haha this post is win.

i agree, fake news it never happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    haha this post is win.

i agree, fake news it never happened.
    hehe

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    I might be indoctrinated, but at least I'm educated. You should go visit a butcher sometimes, then you'd realize this is _exactly_ like regular slaughter. This is how every cow dies in every butchers shop. The reason is simply that the animal would not bleed out properly if it was already dead, thus spoiling the meat. It's even in the regulation that this has to be done directly after "stunning" the animal. I'll leave it up to you to google translate the last paragraph.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is mostly how we integrate people, which is pretty terrible. It should be made clear to people that come here what their rights are as well as what is expected of them and how our society works. We're pretty much just setting them off on their own after a quick lesson in Swedish as it is now. And if they commit severe crimes (rape/murder) or repeat offenses they should know that they will be deported.

I'm all for being tough on criminals, but trying to blame groups of people will just end up at a point you're probably not going to like, that is men.
    The problem is with how we integrate people? Really now? Why aren't the thai, Chinese, vietnamese and koreans causing as much problems as the African and arabs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    The problem is with how we integrate people? Really now? Why aren't the thai, Chinese, vietnamese and koreans causing as much problems as the African and arabs?
    Hard to say but the US does decent enough with it here's a post I made over on reddit about this

since January 2015, 291 have been killed and 1220 have been injured as per the wiki article.... bear in mind that's only counting the Ile-de france attacks, the Paris attack, the Brussels bombing, Nice and the Berlin Christmas market attack. Not the 3 recent smaller scale attacks in the UK, Russia or this one.
    In the US Comparatively since 2013 the US has had 72 deaths and 416 wounded across 6 attacks, 3 of which only resulted in injuries, the Boston Bombing, Orlando Shooting and San Bernadino shooting being the deadly ones and the Minnesota mall attack, Ohio state attack and New York bombings all resulting in 2 deaths of the perpetrators.
    Edit: It should be noted that I only included the San Bernadino shootings due to the names of the perps, from what I remember it may have been work place issues rather than religious terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Ban me if you like but I bet it was the religion of peace again with their usual truck of tolerance.

[Infracted - Religion-bashing]
    Just out of curiosity. How is he infracted for religious bashing when he never stated a religion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Hard to say but the US does decent enough with it here's a post I made over on reddit about this

since January 2015, 291 have been killed and 1220 have been injured as per the wiki article.... bear in mind that's only counting the Ile-de france attacks, the Paris attack, the Brussels bombing, Nice and the Berlin Christmas market attack. Not the 3 recent smaller scale attacks in the UK, Russia or this one.
    In the US Comparatively since 2013 the US has had 72 deaths and 416 wounded across 6 attacks, 3 of which only resulted in injuries, the Boston Bombing, Orlando Shooting and San Bernadino shooting being the deadly ones and the Minnesota mall attack, Ohio state attack and New York bombings all resulting in 2 deaths of the perpetrators.
    Edit: It should be noted that I only included the San Bernadino shootings due to the names of the perps, from what I remember it may have been work place issues rather than religious terrorism.
    Before you make a judgement, you must remember that in Sweden it is forbidden to be a criminal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Before you make a judgement, you must remember that in Sweden it is forbidden to be a criminal.
    Annie lööf is probably the most retarded politician I've seen in sweden right after the new fi leader Victoria kawesa.

Deleted
    Annie lööf is probably the most retarded politician I've seen in sweden right after the new fi leader Victoria kawesa.
    my condolences

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    my condolences
    Pretty retarded that foreigners can be in politics.

Deleted
    Pretty retarded that foreigners can be in politics.
    What can I say? Your country earned the reputation. The only rival you have is Canada, but i guess it is hardly a comfort.

What did you expect?

What we need are truck free zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Ban me if you like but I bet it was the religion of peace again with their usual truck of tolerance.

[Infracted - Religion-bashing]
    Lol infracted for religion bashing.

religion should be bashed for as long as it exists.

please ban me.

Aloha Snackbar! Enjoy your new normal, brought to you by the leftist lunatics and their lies.
    Hope the "victims" were progressives, they deserve every last bit of that gruesome death and more. If they were sane people, my condolences.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-08 at 07:05 AM.

Deleted
    Aloha snackbar time again.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-08 at 07:06 AM.