Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Okay lets look at this beyone the little quote. Illidan is finding out what his DHs have been doing. So he hears about Marius teaming up with a warlock, and then he hears about all the shit these two have been getting into. What turned into a simple mission of 'What can this warlock do to help the cause' has turned into 'The Wacky Misadventures of the Odd Couple'. And DHs being what they are, angry edgy loners one teaming up with some lock is quite odd. Oh dear god I just realized, Illidan views Tehd as a Marius's pet cat.
    I love their whole relationship/dynamic ^.^ its a lot of fun to watch. Especially like on that tall mountain in Azuna "I gotta summon this thing to test the limits of my power' instantly turns to 'Its too big kill it kill it kill it!' xD

And around the fel-themed world quest areas on the west coast of Highmountain, when Ted seems kind of happy that he makes the other demon hunters nervous-- He says something like "They're afraid of little old me, Ted Shoemaker from Lordaeron. It goes to show that in the land of the blind, the one with the banishing spell is king." I'm paraphrasing all these quotes but they're pretty close.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2017-04-08 at 12:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

As a warlock main who went DH. I did a "HAHA" when he said that.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    I'm pretty sure a lot of your demons consider you their pet as well. Isn't the usual warlock deal that demons (at least the stronger ones) ALLOW themselves to be enslaved in the short term to gain the warlocks soul or access to the material universe in the long run?
    ...Sort of....It depends on the demon. The Voids, Succubus, Imps, Hound, and Guards seem fine with you, the Shivarra absolutely hates you and can't wait for the day you slip up, and the Observer thinks you're the best thing ever because you take him to all these cool new places.

In theory with the help of any of our Artifacts (Thal'kiel, and Ulthalesh being the most helpful) we could dominate any demon eventually. We're probably at the level already where we can snag any Demon Hunter short of the commanders and Illidan, but again that's just a matter of time/effort.

Edit: Apparently void demons are more chill than I remember
    Last edited by Archmage Arugal; 2017-04-08 at 01:03 AM.
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by Lizl View Post
    Am I being a little too sensitive
    No, you're not a little too sensitive. You're way too sensitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan's just still salty that warlocks range-tanked him in his demon form back in Black Temple.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

I think it's supposed to be ironic, considering Marius is shown in their quests to actually be kind of wary and borderline afraid of Tehd. Illidan obviously isn't but the joke (I figured anyway) is that he has no idea that Tehd has basically dragged Marius around the Broken Isles and turned Mr. Edgelord into a glorified warlock minion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Warlocks dabble in Fel. DH's are bathed in it, To Illidan they are probably far beneath Him.
    Everyone is beneath him in his "eyes".
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Is it wrong that I automatically assumed that it was a BDSM relationship, like seriously?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Is it wrong that I automatically assumed that it was a BDSM relationship, like seriously?
    ...Yes, and also that's disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Arugal View Post
    ...Sort of....It depends on the demon. The Voids, Succubus, Imps, Hound, and Guards seem fine with you, the Shivarra absolutely hates you and can't wait for the day you slip up, and the Observer thinks you're the best thing ever because you take him to all these cool new places.

In theory with the help of any of our Artifacts (Thal'kiel, and Ulthalesh being the most helpful) we could dominate any demon eventually. We're probably at the level already where we can snag any Demon Hunter short of the commanders and Illidan, but again that's just a matter of time/effort.

Edit: Apparently void demons are more chill than I remember
    Considering how much power we've shoved into our artifacts, it's safe to say at this point we could easily command Sargeras.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Everyone is beneath him in his "eyes".
    Except Tyrande :3

I didn't think too much of it, because as Tehd himself says in Highmountain, "always remember, in a land of fel infused ancient elves, the peasant with a good banish spell is king".

Illidan is a disrespectful person. That's just him being himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    I didn't think too much of it, because as Tehd himself says in Highmountain, "always remember, in a land of fel infused ancient elves, the peasant with a good banish spell is king".
    Warlocks: 1
    demonhunters: 0

the quote just wins. if it was possible to pretty much perma banish Kanrethad during the Green Fire Quest, then a demonhunter shouldnt be much different lorewise.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    ...Yes, and also that's disgusting.
    I don't think so... >.>
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Illidan called you "rabble" in Black Temple during his encounter.

It's almost as if you people don't understand Night Eleves or any elves for that matter because Blizzard sanitized night elves of their original xenophobic, isolationist roots.

These are the elves that exiled the High Elves and denied Blood Eleves support. Because they considered them debased.

Illidan simply hates everything that flirts with demons, and warlocks do that. He uses fel as a necessary evil, not because he respects it.

On the other hands, he sees warlocks as opportunists like Gul'dan who tried to steal his body and betray their own faction.

And let's be honest here, the origin of warlocks WAS steeped in evil. The original warlocks were orcs designed to combat the magics of mages in the Alliance since until then the Alliance was dominant in the conflict. World of Warcraft came in and extended warlock roles to humans, gnomes, dwarves, and undead.

Your green fire quest scenario is as shady as can be. You steal stuff from Akama and fool him for your own benefit, defiling his temple. Your warlock council is made of magical outcasts who'd rather not submit themselves to the internal review board equivalent for magic users.

The entire world of warcraft distrusts warlocks. For the same reason night elves distrusted mages. Warlocks like Gul'dan and Nerzhul devastated worlds and nearly brought the end of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I don't think so... >.>
    About the disgusting part? Because I sincerely hope you don't find walking, talking corpses "sexy".

Deleted
    Dood, Illidan treats practically everyone like shit. I don't think his face actually can stop sneering even if he tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    No, you're not a little too sensitive. You're way too sensitive.
    Yeah. I thought it was kind of cute/silly but didn't think much of it beyond that. It would feel really weird and forced if he actually said "Ah yes, the fine warlock that has been so helpful. Sir/ma'am allow me to bow to you first of all for your numerous contributions during this war. Ohhh is that the Malefic chest piece you have transmogged...you kept it after all these years? I...I'm beyond flattered, you are a person of impeccable fashion taste. Ah...I...don't mind me, I have something in my eye right now."
    Last edited by Ajora Glabados; 2017-04-09 at 12:37 PM.

Ya know, Tehd might not be the PC warlock, but considering my warlock beat the living the crap out of all of Illidan's commanders, tanked his rage, then kicked him in the face and took !original Gul'dan's skull from him, Illidan doesn't really have a high horse to comment from. I mean, afterwards she went on to beat Kil'Jaeden back into his hole whom Illidan was so terrified of he was practically wetting his pants in front of just his illusion, and then beat the crap out of Arthas whom Illidan got wrecked by. And a hundred other powerful beings fell to her also, including two old gods, Archimonde (twice), seven watchers (almost eight, but Odyn called it off, fuckin' pansy), and another Gul'dan.

Where's Illidan's accomplishments? Oh he killed Tichondrius? Wait, you say he got his ass beat and had to go collect a warlocks skull to do that? Funny, I don't recall a talking cowman needing a dead warlock's help to do it. Or my warlock for that matter. Ok, then surely he's got some other accomplishments? Magtheridon? I guess that's one. Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrryr View Post
    Ya know, Tehd might not be the PC warlock, but considering my warlock beat the living the crap out of all of Illidan's commanders, tanked his rage, then kicked him in the face and took !original Gul'dan's skull from him, Illidan doesn't really have a high horse to comment from. I mean, afterwards she went on to beat Kil'Jaeden back into his hole whom Illidan was so terrified of he was practically wetting his pants in front of just his illusion, and then beat the crap out of Arthas whom Illidan got wrecked by. And a hundred other powerful beings fell to her also, including two old gods, Archimonde (twice), seven watchers (almost eight, but Odyn called it off, fuckin' pansy), and another Gul'dan.

Where's Illidan's accomplishments? Oh he killed Tichondrius? Wait, you say he got his ass beat and had to go collect a warlocks skull to do that? Funny, I don't recall a talking cowman needing a dead warlock's help to do it. Or my warlock for that matter. Ok, then surely he's got some other accomplishments? Magtheridon? I guess that's one. Anything else?
    Fell to her and 24 other people, you mean.