Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Swedish Police begin monitoring"politically incorrect" Youtubers. Arrests incoming?

Following the Terrorist attack in Stockholm, the Swedish Police have begun to tightly monitor content on Youtube for any politically incorrect opinions.

Multiple people with "right wing" opinions are now being closely monitored and are on "watchlists" (see one video below). No criticism of Islam or immigration is allowed.

Do you think it is fair for the Swedish government to jail people who are critical of open immigration or Islam?

Do you have any actual evidence that the Swedish police are doing this? Or just some random YouTuber claiming that he has "good information" that the police are doing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's quite a leap being made there from a government monitoring the internet, and moving to make actual arrests.

Sweden still has laws and regulations regarding actually putting people in jail, you won't end up behind bars for simply having an opinion unless you're found inciting actual violence or planning attacks, e.g being an actual neo nazi or some other variation of extremist ideology engaging in active activism like torching refugees centres, like most western countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    People uploading Youtube videos for the whole world to see, but being afraid of being watched by the police, have some serious issues, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Do you have any actual evidence that the Swedish police are doing this? Or just some random YouTuber claiming that he has "good information" that the police are doing it?
    Yea, this is a big claim to make without concrete proof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    People uploading Youtube videos for the whole world to see, but being afraid of being watched by the police, have some serious issues, IMO.
    The whole world cannot arrest you and give you a criminal record
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL the shit some of you guys come up with. Fucking ridiculous.

Orwell was right

Is there a TL;DW?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Yeah, nice try.
    But no, you are very much allowed to criticise islam or whatever you like really.

Take your silly conspiracy theories and go somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    The whole world cannot arrest you and give you a criminal record
    Of course not; judging by what happened to Charlie Hebdo, the whole world doesn't bother with following the protocol much.

Seriously, if one is to publish a video on a controversial subject, hurting feelings of many people, including extremists, then the police watching their videos, if anything, should comfort them and make them feel more protected!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Of course not; judging by what happened to Charlie Hebdo, the whole world doesn't bother with following the protocol much.
    How very islamophobic of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

The persecution complex is real.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Alt right opinions can't melt syrian beams!

Deleted
    Claim so much with no evidence to back it up.

When did random youtubers rambling become facts?

Oh lords, reading the comments is kind of horrendous huh? Showing what kind of people that believe this shit.
    Last edited by mmoc2affe961ff; 2017-04-08 at 09:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Claim so much with no evidence to back it up.

When did random youtubers rambling become facts?

Oh lords, reading the comments is kind of horrendous huh? Showing what kind of people that believe this shit.
    Youtube comment section is a place that dumps the IQ of anyone visiting it into the negative range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    LOL the shit some of you guys come up with. Fucking ridiculous.
    It's not a big leap, many SJW countries are already doing that. Like in Scotland, you can get arrested for saying something that hurts someones feelings.

Not to meaning the countries Sweden and it's lot are looking up to would happily stone you to death or throw you off a roof for wrongthink.

Deleted
    Sweden is a specific country, Canada was modeled that way. Or was it the other way around?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    It's not a big leap, many SJW countries are already doing that. Like in Scotland, you can get arrested for saying something that hurts someones feelings.

Not to meaning the countries Sweden and it's lot are looking up to would happily stone you to death or throw you off a roof for wrongthink.
    No you can't. Just fuck off back to trumpsville with this sort of shit.

No, thats simply not true.

7+ Year Old Account

"SJW countries"
    Where the fuck do you people come from? You keep telling yourself whatever you need to hear.