Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Lol, my pathfinder achi is 30/3-2017, been flying for ages, sorry if you thought you were fast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutorialblox View Post
    On my character, Rivenblade-BleedingHollow US at 2:10 pm EST, today, April 8th, 2017.
    I was standing right next to someone last night the 7th who got it while I was turning my resources into constructing the command center.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanja View Post
    I layed my wife today. Who won?
    Probably no one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

It's funny how people keep giving evidence to disprove the OP, as if it were still needed to be disproved.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    It's funny how people keep giving evidence to disprove the OP, as if it were still needed to be disproved.
    For a lot of threads people will just see the title, opening post, and maybe a few other posts before they make a post themselves without bothering to read the other responses/pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was not a productive thread. Next time just report bad threads and posts and let moderation handle it, don;t post in threads just to keep them bumped up and active.

CLOSED.