Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

An Invasion Timer would be really helpful!

A simple timer on the map indicating when the next invasion is up would be so helpful! Agree?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    A simple timer on the map indicating when the next invasion is up would be so helpful! Agree?
    They should honestly last longer too, but yes I ultimately agree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Longer would be useful but since they seem intent on keeping it 6hrs atleast a timer could let me actually plan

The Legion app shows when the invasion is up, it lasts 6 hours and spawns 12.5h exactly after it ends. Not hard to keep track of.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The Legion app shows when the invasion is up, it lasts 6 hours and spawns 12.5h exactly after it ends. Not hard to keep track of.
    Unless you don't know when the last one started / ended...

Deleted
    I thought it was always 12-13 hours after the last one finishes. At least they were on EU realms. Next one is tomorrow from 5-6 am.

Because Kil'jaeden has shared with us his schedule of invasions. The feeling of the game is dead.

Deleted
    Ah there you have it, 12.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    They should be way shorter with smaller breaks between them. 5 measly world quests a day if I'm lucky? Fuck that. I want rep!

They should just make rep farmable with Nethershard turn ins tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    They should be way shorter with smaller breaks between them. 5 measly world quests a day if I'm lucky? Fuck that. I want rep!

They should just make rep farmable with Nethershard turn ins tbh
    I agree with the rep, or at least have invasions give rep...1500 one time is pretty bullshit...I don't want to wait another 2-3 weeks for flying.

Deleted
    It doesn't tell me when it ended so I have no idea exactly when an invasion finished

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Because Kil'jaeden has shared with us his schedule of invasions. The feeling of the game is dead.
    Yes and Gul'dan is ressurected every week MY IMMERSION

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    next week's DarkLegacyComics strip is writing by itself

Because it's a good idea for the enemy to announce when they are attacking right...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Because it's a good idea for the enemy to announce when they are attacking right...
    This would be a valid point except they do tell us when they are going to stop attacking now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Game feature > Lore

The Legion also don't tell us their HP but magically we know...

Deleted
    They last way to short, and respawn timer is way to long.. It's an invasion, cmon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1111236966

Save that. You'll know when it's up
    But I am EU

oh sorry. let me see if they made one for EU

Edit: Sorry can't find one for EU. Welp
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-04-08 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Game feature > Lore

The Legion also don't tell us their HP but magically we know...
    Imagine that. Raid bosses where you can't see the Health bar, never knowing if you are close to a kill after a wipe, or on what % it switches phase. Would be amazing