Poll: Are you still subbed?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Are you still subscribed to WoW?

WoW has lost it's amount of activity it had quite a bit since the start of legion with sometimes BG queues of 15minutes.

So the question is simple, are you still subbed?

I am, all though i do think wow needs to do some more to keep players around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Do you really need another one of these threads? They always end up the same, and I swear I saw one like yesterday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    WoW has lost it's amount of activity it had quite a bit since the start of legion with sometimes BG queues of 15minutes.
    Right, cuz BG queues at tuesday morning are an indicator for the overall playerbase. The 3 min queue in the weekends show that sub numbers are over 9000!

Get a grip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Right, cuz BG queues at tuesday morning are an indicator for the overall playerbase. The 3 min queue in the weekends that sub numbers are over 9000!

Get a grip.
    back in cata, instant AV queues. Just saying.

Yes. And you're basing subs on pvp queues? What.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Cataclysm, the expansion that caused the first and biggest sub drop in WoW's history untill WoD.

You're using your own logic against you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im playing only like 30mins in 2-3 days, but still subbed.

As for BG queues they was alot faster back in WOD even months after release, low lvl bg queues was faster also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Cataclysm, the expansion that caused the first and biggest sub drop in WoW's history untill WoD.

You're using your own logic against you.
    Say what you want, Queue's weren't longer then 1 Minute in cata.
    15 minutes, queue, for a 10v10 bg, is goddamn awfull.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Im playing only like 30mins in 2-3 days, but still subbed
    I don't think you're the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say what you want, Queue's weren't longer then 1 Minute in cata.
    15 minutes, queue, for a 10v10 bg, is goddamn awfull.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you're the only one.
    110 BG queues is very likely to be bugged or having some kind of new matchmaking , alot people have 1min queues at 110, and other ppl say they have 20-30mins ones.

As for low level BG queues i.e. 60-89lvl brackets they was alot faster back in WOD.

As for 101-109lvl bracket it have about 7min-11min queues (sometimes instant ofc)
    Last edited by Luckx; 2017-04-08 at 10:58 PM.

Deleted
    Unsubbed after 2 weeks of legion and that's the end of wow for me.

I have 17 days left currently, honestly not sure if I am going to bother resubbing as it is now. The broken shore has been a huge disappointment to me, nothing feels like it has any real meaning to it. I admittedly didn't pay attention to how it worked but when I read the buildings were attacked after 3 days I assumed we could fight back and get something in return wasn't expecting it to just be another timesink mechanic.
    Last edited by Scottyjscizzle; 2017-04-08 at 11:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit playing Rated BGs and Rated Arena when Legion release cas pre 7.2 gearing alts was taking too much time.

Im subbed mostly for playing 101-109lvl Bgs with locked exp (since they are much more balanced than 110 ones)

And for Old Content from prev expansions like Quests and Archeology.

Deleted
    No but I just repeat what I did since I started to play a lot less WoW: I am there at expansion launch, clear first raid on normal with openraid group and then start other alts. Since MoP I wasn't really able to catch up this way, since I stop playing my "first max level" quickly after first tier. So I usually take a break mid early-mid expansion into the last huge patch which proved to last longest time, provide with efficient catch-ups which allow very low-time/huge profit gameplay which then leads into some characters raiding again, sometimes even with a guild (last time I was in a regular guild and raided top 300 was during SoO).

Currently I have all classes up 110 with their class hall campaign for the 3rd relic slot done, with 2 characters ~860 ilvl but without legendary. Dungeon grind as it is since around mop doesn't really suit me, I want to farm certain dungeons for a very certain item and complete a premade-gear-list instead for some (endless/daily/weekly-caped) currency or RNG-luck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Been subbed since Jan 2007. No plans to unsub or stop playing.

Yes.

And excuse me, but you have NO clue on how the activity looks. Going by queue times, LOL!

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of EU random BG ques are now close to 3-5 minutes Horde and 1-3 Alliance since they added the Honor Buff to Alliance (and they actually sometimes win now). Faction imbalance was an issue, not amount of players. It was worse this expansion before that with Horde ques around 10-15 minutes (BGs were shorter).

Anyways, OT, I am still subscribed. I still make a reasonable amount of gold and have enough to pay for Tokens so why quit. I may complain about this game a lot but it's still a good way of passing time.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

7+ Year Old Account
    I cancelled my subs after the 7.2 debacle. I really, really tried to give blizzard as many chances as possible always hoping for the best, but then I realized that it's just a facade. They're not trying to rectify their lies or make it better for the player base. Blizzard has been a total disappointment to me and I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    I cancelled my subs after the 7.2 debacle. I really, really tried to give blizzard as many chances as possible always hoping for the best, but then I realized that it's just a facade. They're not trying to rectify their lies or make it better for the player base. Blizzard has been a total disappointment to me and I'm done.
    "7.2 debacle"...?

Deleted
    Yes I'm still subbed pretty much only because my irl friend is playing in the same guild as i am now. After I've cleared ToS I'm probably gonna quit it, just tired overall.

yeh u know what i was doing in cata and why u got instant queues? 40 man premade as horde, killing 550-600 alliance per game, making 10k hk's in 2-3 days, nice instant BG into a perma farmfest.