Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    lithosphere its the worst

I'm sick of the whole ball of wax. I know why there were Mountain Men..........there comes a point where people just say screw it and take off for the woods.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    People who go food shopping and walk in the middle of the aisle and just stop, get the fuck out of the way I know what Im getting I can't be bothered by the fact you wanna look at whatever it is you may want to buy and I have no fucking way to get around you. Also stop walking so slow and I don't need a person to bag my groceries. Im a grown ass man go help the older couple or someone else bag plus they always fuck it up and give me 30 bags worth of shit when I could have fit all my stuff in 6 bags
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Depending on the country, US is 90% from their own enraged lunatics, Europe is a bit less but still a majority from their own citizen.

For the EU: Next time don't stand still when the US decide to blow up countries.

For the US: You're just sick, unless you mature up there is nothing to do with you beside start ignoring you all together.
    very wrong but ok? lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sick of these motherf**king snakes, on this motherf**king plane!

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    I'm sick of people who harbor hate in their hearts.
    Agreed. Something must be done about Islam.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    People who don't know which side of the sidewalk to walk on. These days I just ram right into them. I'm not moving out of the way.

I have a few more things I'm sick of lately. But i'm curious what you guys are sick of.
    People who think there's a "right" side of the sidewalk to walk on. How about you just watch where you're going? >:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Sick of people who believe that there is only one rightful religion and all the infidels should be fought against. I think there is over 2 bilion of such people.

Children and women who feel they need to have them for no other reason than to validate their existences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I am frankly sick of hypocrites. It's a type of person I cannot stand and is of course the type of person that is attracted to power over the many.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    The fucking rooster who does his damn sound every morning. I hope a Raven goes and kill the bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    People who don't know which side of the sidewalk to walk on. These days I just ram right into them. I'm not moving out of the way.

I have a few more things I'm sick of lately. But i'm curious what you guys are sick of.
    Remind me of a time I was on the sidewalk and a group of teenagers took up the whole thing. My ex and friends got out of their way, I kept on walking thinking they would make room for me. I ran into one and he fell down and I said "excuse me" and kept on walking.

People who insist on entering a highway ramp slowly, and instead of speeding up to zipper into traffic, they slam their damn breaks on.

Funeral processions. The kind that has a lot of cars that run through red-lights and stop signs. I would gleefully piss on the grave of that dead sumbitch because I was late for work since I had to stop for one that was at least 30 cars long.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Funeral processions. The kind that has a lot of cars that run through red-lights and stop signs. I would gleefully piss on the grave of that dead sumbitch because I was late for work since I had to stop for one that was at least 30 cars long.
    i got one worse, bikers. I once had to wait 20 minutes for a procession of those fuckers.

People who make loose plans to keep you close enough so that when they cancel, it won't drive you away.

Extreme liberals.
    Extreme conservatives.
    People overly bashing people in a job that they themselves have no potential of ever doing.
    Anything associated with Kardashians other than Kendall's fine tiny little white girl ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Lavar Ball and his shitty little white sons.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    A woman's warped sense of modesty.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    People, man. Just people is what I'm sick of. They're just a bunch of assholes.

I'll tell you what I'm sick of:

People praising WoD, Terrorists, SJW Cringe peeps, Any type of Cringe, and Myself.

Why am I sick of myself? Cause, i'm a filthy Casual that Fanboys over The Legion.

JK JK JK! But still, I'm sick of some of those SJW...jesus man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    People who make loose plans to keep you close enough so that when they cancel, it won't drive you away.

Extreme liberals.
    Extreme conservatives.
    People overly bashing people in a job that they themselves have no potential of ever doing.
    Anything associated with Kardashians other than Kendall's fine tiny little white girl ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Lavar Ball and his shitty little white sons.
    *Claps slowly*

I thank you...

What you said there is exactly what I'm also sick of, aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    The fucking rooster who does his damn sound every morning. I hope a Raven goes and kill the bastard.
    Oh god. So true. :/

Deleted
    When something 'breaks the internet'...

It doesn't. What does that even mean? Did someone post an Instagram photo then release an EMP somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

I'm sick of the baby boomer generation.
    ME TOO! I can't believe I forgot this!