Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    I swear, this administration will waste 5x the money over any previous administration, with none of it helping the average American.....

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...-on-drugs.html
    That is probably what they want. To waste money especially on private prisons.

You want kids to stop smoking weed? Legalize it nationwide for medicinal use. The minute that kids see grandpa lighting up a joint to cope with his back pain, it'll never be cool again.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Once Trump was declared the winner i knew I should have invested in private prisons. Fuck, such a missed opportunity.
    Is there ever a bad time to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -MDH- View Post
    They don't need a silly plant to get a high, despite how their actions may seem like it's so. No, they get high the American way, on good old fashioned incest, guns, and hidden homosexual relationships! About as red, white, and blue as Uncle Sam's ass!
    What do you expect from a group that is waiting on their knees hoping to make some guy come a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    This tread isn't about any of those things.

Anyone knows drugs are damaging for the health and people that use it more often than not leech on society.
    I fully agree that there should be zero tolerance when it comes to drugs and I can't imagine anyone thinking otherwise.
    I am fine with letting adults make their own decision as long as those choices don't effect other people.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Is there ever a bad time to?
    Like when the Fed said they were going to stop using them? That would be a bad time.
    After Hilary stated during the election cycle that she wanted states to stop using them? That was another bad time.

Some of the stocks have doubled in price since Trump was declared winner: doubled, in sixth months! That is a huge missed opportunity. I don't know why the fuck I hesitated.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    As far as recreational drugs are concerned, I completely agree with a zero tolerance policy.

Also prohibit people that use drugs from getting insurance and/or welfare.
    You're going to lock adults up because of bad choices they've made? Their are also high functioning addicts whose lives are ruined by drugs law simply because they're exercising their own agency.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Portugal decriminalized all drugs and it worked out well for them, countries should fund prevention and education. I don't know why the US is so obsessed with everything sending you to prison. Along with making a mistake and becoming addicted, We should start throwing doctors in prison for prescribing addictive drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Millennial's need to learn how to vote because Boomers are perfectly fine with spending trillions on drug wars that have been complete failures.
    Yeah this a million times over. To be honest, also Gen X and Y. We all need to get more active, because the people who are allowing this shit to continue are all OLD... Old people who are going to die soon and have zero concern for whats going to happen to all of us. They want their wars, and their glory and domination of all of us under their belts before they go out of this world... taking us all with them.

We need to end them, and their grip on this world. Politically or by any means necessary before they destroy what little we have left.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Make the same argument, but change traffickers into pharma companies.
    Pharma companies Lobby, while drug traffickers don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Pharma companies Lobby, while drug traffickers don't.
    Drug Traffickers wouldn't want drugs to be legal. Neither do Pharma Companies. Nor do the Police or the Government.

There is so much money and control for those who keep it illegal.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It really is a bunch of old white guys who want to fuck everyone else over.
    Until their kid gets caught up. Then somehow a lawyer, judge or exception to the law will suddenly appear.

With Sessions, Pruitt and others. This administration is going back a good 100 years in wrong direction.

I don't smoke, but on one level I hope this sticks it to all the fuktard weed smokers, who decided to sit this election out on principal. That's right I'm attacking the Stoner voting block.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2017-04-10 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I agree with that 100%. Maybe after four years of this nonsense more people will understand that both sides are not the same and voting really does matter.
    Yeah. We all know this will shit on the poor and thus, the conservatives can point their fingers to reinforce their stereotypes of; "See those poor people and minorities break the law ALL the time." Also feeding our prison system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Until their kid gets caught up. Then somehow a lawyer, judge or exception to the law will suddenly appear.

With Sessions, Pruitt and others. This administration is going back a good 100 years in wrong direction.

I don't smoke, but on one level I hope this sticks it to all the fuktard weed smokers, who decided to sit this election out on principal. That's right I'm attacking the Stoner voting block.
    Your attack is not all that effective as it isn't backed by any data. My anecdotal experience doesn't jive with your claim.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Your attack is not all that effective as it isn't backed by any data. My anecdotal experience doesn't jive with your claim.
    Yeah I just make this shit up.

https://shadowproof.com/2010/07/22/d...-neighborhood/

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...e-war-on-drugs

http://www.denverpost.com/2006/05/02...poor-get-jail/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Aren't deep south republicans like some of the biggest potheads in the universe........

Why on earth would they do this.
    You answered you own question when you said deep south republicans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Drug usage should be a capital crime. China, got it right.
    Wow that will solve your health care issues pretty fast.

Time to invest in undertakers.

Not saying that i dont agree or that the war on drugs isnt stupid and solves nothing, but one thing i noticed that the linked cited were all fairly old articles, as far back as 2006?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I agree. It is dealers the war on drugs should be focused on. Users who are addicted need to be helped.
    This is far more noble an ideal, but the reality is the lawmakers are the ones making the rules, and it would seem they prefer to go after users and wreck their lives, rather than actually solving any kind of problems.

Dealers are created when users are sent to prison, and then once released, find themselves unable to get more gainful employment because of the stupid war on drugs, so they turn to dealing to make more than 20k a year.

In pretty much every other civilized society on earth, drug abusers are sent to state rehab centers, not prisons. Once released, their past drug offenses are not held against them, and they're still capable of getting good jobs. Seems like a better anti-drug solution than "throw someone who smokes pot once or twice a week into the same packed prison cells with heroin addicts and meth dealers."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"