Page 1 of 2
LastLast

To the Broken shore

I were doing my new follower quest today, and when i got to "To the Broken Shore", and i hastily left to fly to the broken shore. Turns out i got to talk to Shinfel to summon me there or something. I went back, and shes gone now, cant find her. Anybody knows where she went?

I cannot tell you where she went but i was having some issues figuring what i should do. I ended up abandoning the quest to try to pick it up again however i cannot. I am not 100% but it may be tied to the follower being on a mission (i hope this is not the case as she is gone for another 1 day 8 hours for me).

Not sure if this will help at all but is all i have noticed so far.

Oh my, if it is connected to the follower being on a quest, i got to wait 2 days and 2 hours.

Same issue here, Shinfel not there. Made a ticket but no response yet

Deleted
    Ahahaha. Let's wait 1 day and 17 hours. T_T

It's a fucking gated quest and we have to wait even more.

Deleted
    Yup same problem, tweeted at the devs but naught

Blizzard hits warlocks once again. I doubt we should wait till followers back from mission. Because I don't have Jubeka on mission and she's nowhere to be found.

I cannot access the questline or rather I don't have it appearing anywhere. Completed all previous quests and have almost 8k honored rep. No visible quests on the Broken Shore or Class Hall.

Having the same problem, she was on a mission but is back now and still not visible in my order hall Ticket wait time upto 24hrs.. GJ Blizz!!
    Some things in life should be taken with a pinch of salt......

A shot of tequila.... and a wedge of lime....

No other classes have such issue. Completed quest on my alt while champion was on mission. And ofc blizzard is silent because it's a warlock issue.

No Problems on my warlock (she was on a mission, but i just talked to her to summon me how you are supposed to to), maybe the issue is behind the screen, not with blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    No Problems on my warlock (she was on a mission, but i just talked to her to summon me how you are supposed to to), maybe the issue is behind the screen, not with blizzard.
    Lol, yeah we're all just blind bro! No, turns out if you leave the first time and go back to the class hall she will disappear. It's not even confirmed yet that when she's back from the mission she'll appear again.

Yeah, so the issue is behind the screen, why would you leave the order hall before talking to her?

Yeah, so the issue is behind the screen, why would you leave the order hall before talking to her?
    I my case because i had to go to a appointment so i needed to log out when i reached that step, and i figured that login out in the classhall would be easier then taking the summon and logging out somewhere out in the world.

Deleted
    Alright man, I'm sure it was intended so that she'll never appear again if you left. Our fault!

Deleted
    I dunno man, maybe my house was on fire or, you know, I simply wanted to go do something else and didn't think of the possibility that the quest would bug if you logged off or left the order hall.

Lmao, really dude?

I can't even begin the quest in the first place. I haven't had jack crap show up.

It just said go to the broken shore, and i hastily did. When i got there, i read the quest-text, haha

Personally I didn't leave the order hall.. I went to get new imps, came back and she was gone
    Some things in life should be taken with a pinch of salt......

A shot of tequila.... and a wedge of lime....