Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Someone just posted this (SoO)

Edit: It is there, i have confirmd it myself, Page 845. Next clue is "In Snow, sand and stone"
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-04-11 at 04:26 PM.

Yep, seems confirmed for SoO. Sha of Pride room.
    Last edited by Swarzey; 2017-04-11 at 04:12 PM.

So the connection to Decay is obvious, and plume to pride, and tomb. But what of the scarab/crescent moon? How does that connect?

Is it possible the SoO page isn't the page connected to plume, tomb, moon? Or does the next page only spawn once the previous is found?
    Last edited by Quinceywar; 2017-04-11 at 04:21 PM.

Only connection I can make is old gods.

Can someone post a link to the discord please? Everything I've found is expired

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what the page number and next riddle is from SoO?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Quinceywar View Post
    Is it possible the SoO page isn't the page connected to plume, tomb, moon? Or does the next page only spawn once the previous is found?
    The next pages should only be visible when the previous are clicked. Most of the riddle makes sense.
    "..the plume, the tomb, the scarab moon.." easily translates to "the pride, the place he died, __________"

The only connection I can think of is from Sha>Yshaarj>Mantid>Azjaqir, which is heavily represented with scarabs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Does anyone know what the page number and next riddle is from SoO?
    The page is 845, the text is "..In snow, sand, and stone..."

page 845. ..In snow, sand, and stone...

for those of you that can't get to it right now.

First thing that comes to mind is Borean Tundra
    Then Caverns of time

So the plume from the previous clue was the sha smoke... so much for feathers and crescent moons.

maybe the next page is near the troll council in tot, or horridon's room.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're to take the new riddle literally, then I'd have to take a guess and say possibly Talramas in Borean Tundra, it's made of stone (presumably), and it's right near sand and snow...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    So the plume from the previous clue was the sha smoke... so much for feathers and crescent moons.
    Plume is another word for pride. "plume, tomb" literally translates to "pride, where he died"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    First thing that comes to mind is Borean Tundra
    Then Caverns of time
    I don't know... sounds more like the upper part of Zul'Drak IMO, but after the SoO one i'm not so sure anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    No. It was referencing Mantid's flight.
    "the plume" = the freedom to fly and cover the land, Y'shaarj covered the entirety of Pandaria
    "the tomb" = the place where Y'shaarj's corpse (his heart) was laid down
    "a scarab moon" = a new beginning for the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, as it was corrupted by Garrosh and the Heart

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetherosCraig View Post
    But Y'shaarj was technically dead, with his heart hidden away. What about the room where his heart was kept?
    And it didnt occur to me to check the damn room in SoO..
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No. It was referencing Mantid's flight.
    "the plume" = the freedom to fly and cover the land, Y'shaarj covered the entirety of Pandaria
    "the tomb" = the place where Y'shaarj's corpse (his heart) was laid down
    "a scarab moon" = a new beginning for the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, as it was corrupted by Garrosh and the Heart
    Now that's quite a stretch.