Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Yes, those documented donations must just be alternate facts.
    You mean the ones to his own chairty which he used to buy paintings of himself?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    https://thefederalist.com/2017/03/29...feminist-hero/ article is long so I just included snippets.

Ivanka is probably the most liberal person of influence in Trump's inner circle. If she's advocating for such left-leaning policies as paid maternity leave, and is bringing Al Gore to the White House to talk to her father regarding climate change, I think it's safe to say that her politics are not her father's politics. She is in the uncomfortable position of influence in regards to these policies, especially as she is surrounded by far-right conservatives that more likely mirror her father's views in policy-making.

I think it's a far stretch to claim her as some sort of poster child for either party but I think that blaming her for her father's views and behavior or chastising her for "being complicit" or "not doing enough" is inappropriate.
    I think she is completely irrelevant, and it is amusing that people actually put focus on her.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

If she truly believes in helping the environment and maternity leave FOR ALL (ie. not her super-rich cohorts) and other things, then she will do so regardless of what any so-called "Liberals" might say or do.

In short: Show me, don't tell me.

Right now the EPA is in complete shambles thanks to her father. 1 meeting with Al Gore for whatever reasons (It's not safe to assume an open-minded conversation of Climate Change will happen, her Dad might've wanted it just to point his grubby finger at him and laugh at him. Remember Mitt Romney's dinner...) is probably not going to change that.

Show me results, not hopes and ideas, and I'll gladly defend her. False hopes and ideas is what got Deplorable Donald Dump elected in the first place. I'm not ready to fall for a "Liberal" version of him until I see some goddamn results, and her getting results are not stringent on me believing in her ATM.

So far, she's shown she's a Trump to the core. She imports Chinese goods, doesn't pay her vendors, doesn't pay her contractors, doesn't pay her taxes, has Daddy lean on her vendors, has Daddy's employees shill for her, has some undefined job in Daddy's office, has her own mysterious Russian contacts, and her husband is neck deep in everything the swamp has to offer. She gets a break when she stops trying to pass herself off as a responsible government official.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eric Trump told the press that he strongly believes she influenced Donnie to launch the missile attacks on Syria.

That's something, I guess.

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Eric Trump told the press that he strongly believes she influenced Donnie to launch the missile attacks on Syria.

That's something, I guess.

That sounds very "Trump".

President Trump, why did you bomb Syria?

"My daughter said to do it"
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.