Poll: Good or Evil?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Good or Evil?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Good or Evil?

Are you a force for Good or are you a force for Evil?

I'm currently neutral at this point in time. *cough*

Deleted
    there is no good or evil, These are titles we give to actions or belifes that are either in line or against the way we as individuals are programmed by our upbringing.

I leave the toilet seat up when I'm done in public restrooms.

So, chaotic neutral?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Evil of course.

#90sXtremeEdge

Forces of good!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    there is no good or evil, These are titles we give to actions or belifes that are either in line or against the way we as individuals are programmed by our upbringing.
    Or abused by strangers at a later point in time of course, from assholes being pieces of shit ruining lives to goodie two shoes loving someone until their heart grows three sizes.

I doubt the latter can exist anymore, what with all the liar scum there is out there.

There is no good, no evil, no light, there is only POWAH!

Flowing through all, there is balance
    There is no peace without a passion to create
    There is no passion without peace to guide
    Knowledge stagnates without the strength to act
    Power blinds without the serenity to see
    There is freedom in life
    There is purpose in death
    The Force is all things and I am the Force
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Everyone should probably say neutral if they're somewhat sensible. Well, I guess good is fine too, or at least trying to be good.

Things like good and evil are extremely subjective. Being a self-absorbed asshole for example would likely be the most neutral thing you could do unless you went out of your way to genuinely hurt others.

There are blatantly evil and blatantly good actions but a person themselves can't be one or the other in my mind. Even the most fucked up person, even if their actions are inexcusable, was likely a product of their environment or a fucked up or neglectful childhood.

Deleted
    Neutral. Good or Evil don't exist. We live in a world of grey. We can be Lawful Neutral, True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.

I don't believe in moral relativism, that there is no good or evil even though I know a true man of science is a moral relativist. I'm not a true man of science, not 100%.

If the only reason the Nazis killed Jews is because of prejudice and hatred, it's wrong but people have always killed other people because of prejudice and hatred. The Nazis had ran out of money, war is as expensive af. The Nazis harvested the Jews for their wealth, killing them and seizing their property and they used that to fund their war effort. That's an act of evil, imo.

Charles Manson had his gang kill a pregnant woman and others in the hopes of starting a race war between blacks and whites. That goes beyond simple hatred and murder for the shear joy of murder into the realm of evil.

If you don't hold open the door for someone in a wheelchair, you're an idiot but you aren't evil.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Neither, good and evil are subjective terms and are viewed differently depending on the person.

Deleted
    i am probably the only person who can deservedly put good on this forum.

Neutral people sicken me. With bad guys you know where they stand, but with neutrals? Who knows?!

Whose good and evil are we going by? As I think eating bacon is evil to a group or two, as is drinking alcohol.
    I'm good enough to be me, and evil enough to worry me.

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    From my point of view the jedi are evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good.
    /char
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

I would say good, and if I had a super power, i'd be not good.... but not necessarily evil either. I'd be out for myself, and use my power to progress myself, not humankind.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================