Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Because I'm a watcher? I saw both Graeham and Kleos visit dupti the night he died. Graeham claimed he did, and Kleos straight out denies it. Whether you believe my claim or not its pretty obvious who I would vote with the responses I got. I'm willing to lynch Palawin.
    I wasn't digging at your actions, mostly wondering what Graeham was doing there. IF you are the watcher, it's obvious you jump on the guy denying your claim. I just can't wrap my head around what Kleos is trying to achieve by saying no, if someone says he visited dupti. He hasn't exactly been the paragon of town activity either so hoping we would just lynch you is a bit of a long shot. And the part about palawin is pretty self explanatory. I can't see anyone thinking he's town at this point, so him voting along with you is not exactly good for your cause, but could be a cool little play as well, or course.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Oh thank goodness that action didnt go through that would have been a giant pain in the ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: Palawin

If game isn't over tomorrow and I'm still alive. I'll be voting Kleos.

The constellations I see now doesn't have crackle and palawin on the same team. This makes this so much harder. Because that eas my read earlier today.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Palawin

I knew waiting for Monkz to come back would be worth it!

7+ Year Old Account
    So it looks like palawin more or less gave up with that self vote, then the random off vote. Instead of trying that lynch immunity a 2nd time, why the hell didnt you just claim?

It is L-1 right now. I dont want to hammer right now, but count me on Palawin.

Today has been about the virothe/pala conversation and now the crackle/kleos. Crackle claims both kleos and graeham visited dupti the night he died. Graeham said he did visit. Kleos said he cant visit anyone. Are we going to be able to get anything else out of this prior to ending the day?

That being said, this game has been lacking the normal town danner approach to it. Play style maybe changed to keep us on our toes, but not as involved as normal town danner from the past.

Eh. Of course there will be votes on me. I dont care too much. Because I do not think we have more mislynches after palawin used his power ... and if you want to make me into one again then I guess we are back at the jeopardy game. Not gonna try very hard to dissuade anyone because I learned my lesson: logic like 'we have proof that scum tried to kill me' has no impact on this crowd anyway.

So my equally good argument is 'moo'.

Anyway... gonna vote palawin before the deadline.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner Fair enough. Just wanted to note that change in playstyle. Do I think you are scum? No. Do I feel you are helping town to the best of your ability?

unvote
    Vote palawin

Was worth a try, lol.

It is now night!

Vote Count:
    Palawin: 6 - Virothe #441, Celtic #442, Tumppu #443, Crackleslap #483, Listo #485, Palawin #489
    Crackeslap: 1 - Kleos #473

Palawin playing Godfather has been lynched!

Faction: Mafia

Role: Godfather (Palawin)

Win Condition: You win when all threats to your team is eliminated or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Powerup: You are the Godfather. You can't get hit by anything during the night. You have two one-time abilities.
    1) You may force a day to end early, to do so, you must write Force: Nightphase in the gamethread.
    This will immediately force the game into the next nightphase. You can't do this in the first 6 hours of the day.
    2) You may discard any current and incoming votes on any one player for the remainder of the day. To do so, you must write Immunity: 'player name' in the gamethread.
    If the player you choose already has enough votes to get lynched, you're too late.
    Drawback: *Hidden*

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions. The day may start early if people are quick to submit their actions.

@Marack: For the last 3 RL gamedays, I certifiably have not. Because I am having a hard time playing well from my phone. That is however a passing issue, and my reduced attentiveness to the thread isn't impacting my judgement.

Before that? Yea, I think I have been playing to the best of my ability.

Either way...

vote: PalawinFC

- - - Updated - - -

Doh. Night.

One player was brutally murdered during the night!

Crackleslap playing Watcher has been stabbed to death!
    Faction: Town

Role: Watcher (Crackleslap)

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town has been eliminated.

Powerup: Once every night, you may watch another player.
    Drawback: If you watch someone who's been infected with poison, you will become poisoned aswell. You will be notified, if this is the case.

Day six will last a maximum of 36 hours or until majority has been reached.

With 8 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Well, if this ends up a loss, it is probably because of me.

VOTE: Kleos

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I am indeed the tracker.

I tracked Virothe N1 (he went nowhere), Kleos N2 (he went nowhere), Crackle N3 (he visited dupti), Catta N4 (he visited me, FML). Last night I got no result, so I probably got roleblocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Add that I *tried* to track Graeham. I have no qualms about lynching Kleos, so did not bother to track him.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    I tracked Virothe N1 (he went nowhere), Kleos N2 (he went nowhere), Crackle N3 (he visited dupti), Catta N4 (he visited me, FML). Last night I got no result, so I probably got roleblocked.
    Man, does that mean I was both tracked and watched this game? I'm seriously creeped out with all the vouyering that's happening here ;_;

Kleos confirmed scum. My vote for today, surely. My current assumption is that Kleos is mafia, and is the stabby killer of Dupti.

Virothe confirmed town. I don't care to entertain the possibilities of otherwise. If this was some clever scheme to sell out his own GF, then he deserves the win. We also know Virothe didn't do any poisoning-as-a-third-party-scum on N1 thanks to tumppu's testimony. So Virothe is undeniably town.

Celtic I read town after the brief input he had last gameday against Palawin. It's a weak read, but it is something.

And Tumppu, after the post above and yesterday's claims, also reads as town to me.

Marack is the hard question here. I do not think he is aligned with Palawin. Just not plausible after his interaction with Palawin. Palawin accused marack of being a scum doctor earlier. I believe the mafia tried to murder Marack at some point, and that explains a missing stab kill.

But if there is a third party poisoner, he is my topmost pick. That said, I am not sure there is a standard poisoner serial killer in this game. With two anti-poisoners about, and seemingly a limit on which nights the poison can be used per virothe's answer... it just doesn't seem fair to a SK poisoner. So if this poisoner role is third party, it is something else than an SK. Marack is still my top pick for it if the role exists though. But I am still leaning actual doctor here.

That leaves Listo and Graeham. My top two picks for additional scum right now. Mostly by elimination, because I have no solid read on either.

--

However, if that is right, then there are only 4 scum in the game. I would expect 5 in a game of this size... Especially since they are up against some pretty powerful powers. Watcher+cop+tracker+doc+bulletproof, just saying. I'm not counting the spy + botanists, as those are more of a fringe power.

--

The question I wonder about is who is the poisoner. Mafia aligned or third party? Virothe's answer suggests the poisoner and stabber are possible to happen at the same time, throwing sand in my earlier theory of those two being different flavoured mafia NKs. We also can assume that it is the poison kill that cannot kill every night (confirmed hits: N1 on me, N2 on Kryllian, since then no confirmed poisons, but there is a possibility tumppu might have been hit on N3 if catta wanted to visit him on N4. It could also be a "check" visit). This overlaps a bit too cleanly with stabs (missing first two nights, confirmed N3 on dupti + N4 on Catta + N5 on Crackleslap). We also know that on N3 and N4 the poison did not hit anyone, or if it did, it was blocked by some doctor (ie, Marack) or something.

So right now, it really looks like one kill / night.

--
    @tumppu: is the no result you get by tracking Graeham different than the no result you got tracking Virothe?

I have a hard time believing we have a roleblocker due to killing Crackle equals sacrificing Kleos. It would be much better for scum to roleblock Crackle. As such, I wonder if he just didn't go anywhere. Which is weird, because he did claim to have a night action. It may be that Graeham is the poisoner, Kleos is the mafia stabber, and Dupti was double-tapped?
    @Graeham: inputs? Did you visit anyone last night?
    @Marack Now that we are on N5, mind giving some info on who you visited on N3+N4? If you blocked a poison kill (if you can?), then at least we eliminate one or two more targets as the person being the poisoner...

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @tumppu: is the no result you get by tracking Graeham different than the no result you got tracking Virothe?

I have a hard time believing we have a roleblocker due to killing Crackle equals sacrificing Kleos. It would be much better for scum to roleblock Crackle. As such, I wonder if he just didn't go anywhere. Which is weird, because he did claim to have a night action. It may be that Graeham is the poisoner, Kleos is the mafia stabber, and Dupti was double-tapped?
    Yep, like I said, no result. Before that, I got the "xxx went nowhere" and now "no result". My guess was they roleblocked me, because they decided to kill Crackle, the more seasoned player, and figured I *might* guess right on my track for a change. After all, the field is thinning.

As for the setup, I actually wondered about a following setup:

1 GF
    1 stabby mafia
    1 toxic mafia
    1 *other mafia* (role cop or something?)

Drawback being that they can only use one of the kill moves per night, but the rolecop is free to roam, with maybe something like only being able to discover the power and not the drawback. GF drawback is interesting, because it was hidden.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone with good notes might put the claims and actions attached to those on display, so even those who only pop in infrequently can see them? I'll be back in a bit, but hockey now.

- - - Updated - - -

"The question I wonder about is who is the poisoner. Mafia aligned or third party? Virothe's answer suggests the poisoner and stabber are possible to happen at the same time, throwing sand in my earlier theory of those two being different flavoured mafia NKs. We also can assume that it is the poison kill that cannot kill every night (confirmed hits: N1 on me, N2 on Kryllian, since then no confirmed poisons, but there is a possibility tumppu might have been hit on N3 if catta wanted to visit him on N4. It could also be a "check" visit). This overlaps a bit too cleanly with stabs (missing first two nights, confirmed N3 on dupti + N4 on Catta + N5 on Crackleslap). We also know that on N3 and N4 the poison did not hit anyone, or if it did, it was blocked by some doctor (ie, Marack) or something. "

I think the answer "depends on the night" was just monkz being smart ass about poison possibly killing someone on the same night a stab happens? Because, when someone is poisoned, they do not "die" right there, but later, so... "depends on the night".

- - - Updated - - -

A third party poisoner would be interesting, but that would almost certainly mean that mafia had to have a "healer" as well? So maybe that instead of the 2 different killers being both mafia, which would make it 4 vs 3 vs 1 and a very long shot for a town win... Actually a lynch on the third party would mean a mafia win

I agree we should not want to lynch anyone except mafia for the foreseeable future

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I agree we should not want to lynch anyone except mafia for the foreseeable future
    So are you the third party stabber who's poison immune?

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    As for the setup, I actually wondered about a following setup:

1 GF
    1 stabby mafia
    1 toxic mafia
    1 *other mafia* (role cop or something?)

Drawback being that they can only use one of the kill moves per night, but the rolecop is free to roam, with maybe something like only being able to discover the power and not the drawback. GF drawback is interesting, because it was hidden.
    I pushed a proposal like that a few days back - but Virothe threw sand in it when he claimed found that this game has a variable amount of night kills in it. I mean, it is possible that the poison kill counts at the night the target dies (ie, monkz being a smartass) and not the night it is applied - but... yeah. I don't feel safe making that assumption. Then again, given how much heat I got from Catta / Dupti on making this point, maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish Crackle had revealed his N1+N2 results. Just calling out here in case I missed them - did I miss them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    No I didn't. I'm a watcher and saw @Kleos and @Graeham visit dupti the night he died. One of these two kille Dupti. So lets get some claims please.

Marack was also not visited n1 and n2.

- - - Updated - - -

Only way you got that result is that I'm guessing you're a tracker, which doesn't provide the whole story. 3 people visited Dupti the night he died. One being me, the watcher, the others being Kleos and Graeham, one of them a murderer.
    Right here it looks like Danner.

Also obviously doing this

Vote: Kleos