Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Chromie = Start of Infinite Dragonflight?

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    This has to be an April fools or something there's just no way.

Mog coin currency? Dance studio? TW raids already? All in a patch that's suppose to be relatively small and focused on class design? There's just no way.

Everything sounds insanely cool though but I don't believe any of it. An ingame xmog content sounds awesome. TW raid will be interesting (most likely easy, but still interesting). However all of this seems fairly sporadic so I still don't know
    Welcome to data mining, where the informations are made up and the hopes don't matter.

I highly doubt it's true, too many things for a patch that's supposed to be about class design. Seems they put there to be data mined for April's fool, but missed the day.

hahahah all those resources and they can only work on 5 specs.
    five

agaahhhhh five.....

hahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Chromie = Start of Infinite Dragonflight?
    I think the start of the Infinite Dragonflight is when the Old Gods convince Nozdormu that it would be totally rad to save the world by changing the timelines and therefore we have to go back and stop them every time eventually killing Nozdormus alter ego Murozond.

"Now living outside of time, Murozond was once the great Dragon Aspect Nozdormu the Timeless One. After the titans showed him his own death, the tormented Nozdormu was tricked by the Old Gods into trying to subvert his mortality. As a result, Nozdormu shattered the timeways and created the infinite dragonflight... jeopardizing the very future of Azeroth." - Dungeon Journal

Although they might have to retcon this either way because the Titans are DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD... unless they are resurrected at some point.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
    I think the start of the Infinite Dragonflight is when the Old Gods convince Nozdormu that it would be totally rad to save the world by changing the timelines and therefore we have to go back and stop them every time eventually killing Nozdormus alter ego Murozond.

"Now living outside of time, Murozond was once the great Dragon Aspect Nozdormu the Timeless One. After the titans showed him his own death, the tormented Nozdormu was tricked by the Old Gods into trying to subvert his mortality. As a result, Nozdormu shattered the timeways and created the infinite dragonflight... jeopardizing the very future of Azeroth." - Dungeon Journal

Although they might have to retcon this either way because the Titans are DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD... unless they are resurrected at some point.
    Not really, Chronicles, kinda already did that; "During the creation of the five dragonflights and the uplifting of the five Dragon Aspects, Ra channeled the powers of Aman'Thul into the bronze dragon Nozdormu, gifting him with powers over time". Though, this isn't really a retcon, it's just a clarification.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They clarified that those 5 are getting serious overhauls to mechanics/rotations. Others will simply get tuning attention.
    well according to the last time they posted they were quite fine with balance of dps classes. no word on how they feel after 7.2. not holding out hope since nothing changed after 7.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iskgoat View Post
    ca-caw?
    coodle doodle do?

Moonkin language wtf?

Is it april's fool again or.. ideas for last one that got published somehow? O_o
    Arrested Development gets buffed!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Not really, Chronicles, kinda already did that; "During the creation of the five dragonflights and the uplifting of the five Dragon Aspects, Ra channeled the powers of Aman'Thul into the bronze dragon Nozdormu, gifting him with powers over time". Though, this isn't really a retcon, it's just a clarification.
    Well until Chromicles came, we were under the assumption that the titans themselves gave the powers to the dragons, not just the keepers giving a part of their power
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Just to clarify: the specs I called out in the original post are those we're planning major rotational/mechanical changes to. We're also planning talent/balance tuning for many other specs (e.g. Fire Mage, Blood DK, others) that don't need a mechanical overhaul but could still use some numbers love.
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=4#post-68
    the point i was making there are plenty of specs that need an overhual that numbers tuning won't really fix.....i.e moonkin .

they can get a numbers boost just like they did in 7.1.5 and weeks later lose most of it because of scaling and movement penalties because how the spec works. on top of other problems.

there was never any doubt classes would get tuned up and down, like the huge 8-10% nerf for frost mages and aff warlocks hitting soon.

Magisters' Terrace > The Mogwalk (New)?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going back to queldanas ??? I want to see the queldanas updated in the legion age, better than in 3.3

I still can't get over that they're rebuilding classes halfway through the expansion. Celestalon's team really screwed the pooch this time.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    TW BT... Why not BWL?
    When people talked about timewalking raids the one they always talked about was Black Temple. And BWLs first 2 bosses would completely murder any LFR group

Oh boy, more TW crap to ignore. They are already not worth the time and headache to do, I suspect as others have said it'll be a repeat of MC event, which was pretty awful.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, these 6 pages just go to show how fucking whiny and self-entitled the people in this community have become. Goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadari View Post
    When people talked about timewalking raids the one they always talked about was Black Temple. And BWLs first 2 bosses would completely murder any LFR group
    2nd boss was litteraly a patchwerk fight was it not....memory faded a long long time ago from vanilla raiding

black temple raid? im HYPE AF hopefully it gives good loot or at least a quest that gives some heroic NH or by then i guess normal TOS/H TOS gear

Quote Originally Posted by Fathme View Post
    2nd boss was litteraly a patchwerk fight was it not....memory faded a long long time ago from vanilla raiding
    Yep. Vael. He has a debuff that kills everyone slowly over time - pure DPS race.

The first one is the mind control one - that one should be easy, but I could see LFR heroes fucking it up.

Nefarian with the class calls...should be interesting in a LFR situation. They'd have to add monks and demon hunters, tho.

"Trial of Style
    7.2.5 Holiday - Transmog - Dungeon Start (New)"

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if they introduced different difficulty modes for this raid timewalk. An LFR version would not interest me in the slightest as I can't imagine anything more boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Yep. Vael. He has a debuff that kills everyone slowly over time - pure DPS race.

The first one is the mind control one - that one should be easy, but I could see LFR heroes fucking it up.

Nefarian with the class calls...should be interesting in a LFR situation. They'd have to add monks and demon hunters, tho.
    They are in the game. Since the first day those classes were introduced.