Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I got 2 missions for rep on my mission table, and 2 missions for legionfall resources and i hit revered yesterday (actually didn't even need the extra rep from the mission because the 1500 rep from getting my new champion pushed me way over). I've fairly actively killed rarespawns and looked for chests occasionally when i was on the island. I would think most people who just did the world quests should be hitting revered today or tomorrow even if they didn't farm rarespawns too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Realm hopping isn't exploiting m8.

If you use World Quest Group Finder, guess what? You're server hopping.
    Wrong, we are not hopping we are switching to progress with a World Quest we are not bouncing from realm to realm staying in one spot taking up a valuable spot in a group that is seeking help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    nothing.
    people were exploiting server hopping for more treasure chests.

others are very lucky with the rep missions.
    while im sitting here without having seen a single one.
    Indeed, I do my missions twice daily, have never seen a rep mission, and honestly didn't know they existed until I read this thread. How fun.

Honestly the only reason you wouldn't have flying by now is:

1. You didn't use DMF (10% rep) while it was
    2. You didn't do your WQs (at least clearing the map once a day)
    3. You haven't kept up on the 1 time quests.

You don't need RNG tokens anymore to have and you need not have "exploited" server hop functions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Honestly the only reason you wouldn't have flying by now is:

1. You didn't use DMF (10% rep) while it was
    2. You didn't do your WQs (at least clearing the map once a day)
    3. You haven't kept up on the 1 time quests.

You don't need RNG tokens anymore to have and you need not have "exploited" server hop functions.
    I'm at 7/12k. Used the DMF buff, did all the World Quests (exept Pet Battles because... well pet battles) and done all available quests which were given.
    Good to know people should have it by now according to your standards, but I'm not in a hurry at all. I barely do Legion content anyways since I rather play an MMO instead of Diablo 3 ^^.
    Opinions differ of course.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    I'm at 7/12k. Used the DMF buff, did all the World Quests (exept Pet Battles because... well pet battles) and done all available quests which were given.
    Good to know people should have it by now according to your standards, but I'm not in a hurry at all. I barely do Legion content anyways since I rather play an MMO instead of Diablo 3 ^^.
    Opinions differ of course.
    Not doing pet battles probably did it, I include those in WQs cause they're rather easy

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Then find a design reason for this. Im not talking about everything, I'm specifically talking about rep gains here.

But since we're on the topic... why gate the content of 7.2 AT ALL? With a few exceptions (5.1), they always have delivered all of the non-raid content with the patch release. We're to believe that NOW after 12 years, they have decided that it's better design to drip content out? Hey, I have a bridge I'm trying to sell.....
    The reason has been stated, players that burn themselves out on hitting content at the highest possible frequency.
    That just gets ignored or dismissed by players that want to blame blizzard for their own lack of self-control or pacing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I'm doing all WQ's, done an invasion for the 1500 rep, done the world boss when he was up, doing the missions for rep tokens (not had many of these, maybe 2 or 3 at most) and also doing missions for the tokens to contribute to the buildings ... and I'm only on 5500 through honoured! Some people are much further in, what have I missed?
    Last week we had a 10% bonus to rep through Darkmoon Faire. If you missed that, that was a nice chunk of rep.

Also Pet Battle WQs also give 75 rep as well. Don't skip those.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The reason has been stated, players that burn themselves out on hitting content at the highest possible frequency.
    That just gets ignored or dismissed by players that want to blame blizzard for their own lack of self-control or pacing.
    And I don't buy that explanation. Now, after 12 years, this is an issue? BS. Also, that penalizes everyone because some people lack self-control. Hell, if someone DOES want to burn through the content, why should Blizzard babysit them and not let them? Sure, some of those people will then whine but you ignore those people with the standard and very reasonable "look, of course you can burn through content faster that we create it. This is not new."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embalmo View Post
    Quite a few people were exploiting server-hopping to get more chests.
    I didn't server hop at all. But I did get really lucky and get about 14 emblems from my order hall. Got flying yesterday (the 1500 rep quest put me over the top).

Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Missions in your order hall
    As a person who hated Warlords and Garrisons, I didn't actually invest any time into boosting my champions and doing whatever the hell you guys are doing with those missions.

Now I naturally regret it (a little).

Can anyone tell me what requirements are there for those missions to appear? E.g. certain number of champions at some ilevel?

Thanks

Didn't grind anything. Didn't realm-hop abuse the chests. Didn't farm every world quest on the Broken Shore... didn't even run Cathedral M0 every week for the rep it gives.

Just got revered today. Did get a bunchload of rep tokens and supplies from order hall mission board.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    As a person who hated Warlords and Garrisons, I didn't actually invest any time into boosting my champions and doing whatever the hell you guys are doing with those missions.

Now I naturally regret it (a little).

Can anyone tell me what requirements are there for those missions to appear? E.g. certain number of champions at some ilevel?

Thanks

Use the app on your phone or tablet. It makes it so much easier. Ilvl 885-900 i think for legionfall rep.

Edit; actually i just did one and ilvl was 830, so its not too bad. I did it with one champion but you would really need three at ilvl 830 at very least. One of each spec and some golem helpers or whatever they are called
    Last edited by mmocbc46950676; 2017-04-13 at 01:39 AM.

had the flying yesterday, did two invasion when they was giving 1500 reput, never do any chest, but have the chance wotih my garnisson mission, each day a reput one popped, some day 2 of them +kirin tor 750