Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    As a man?
    Well, goodluck since the market is saturated to death.
    Not if you go the trap route.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's easier than ever for a hot girl to earn money, no physical contact with their clients required like in the ol days.
    Just sell your used panties and play videos games while showing your cleavage.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    A stream without cam or microphone? ain't going to get big.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    It's easier than ever for a girl to earn money, no physical contact with their clients required like in the ol days.
    Just sell your used panties and play videos games while showing your cleavage.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    So last night decided to explore twitch and checkout other peoples streams and was surprised by the amount of streamers with lofty donation goals like $50, $100, $200?! Most of the streamers were girls and some of them had few viewers others actually had a good amount of viewers like 100+. None of them were anywhere near reaching their donation goal however. Is this what twitch has become now? Just stream some random game, throw up a donation goal and hope that your good looks will get you a few bucks here and there? Am i missing something?

I've never streamed on Twitch. All I have is a youtube channel but I would imagine if I would all of a sudden strated asking my subscribers on youtube for money i'm sure they'd probably give me the middle finger and unsub.
    What you're missing is the understanding that people are allowed to do what they want so long as they don't harm others. Also that you are not supposed to be offended by this. You are supposed to ignore all that and do your own thing.

Most people aren't charismatic/smart/funny enough to get a big following.
    Like most things the biggest factor is usually the amount of work you put into it. A lot of people have what it takes but aren't willing to put in the time and effort required.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there's better ways to spend money but if people want to throw money at cam girls and edgy guys then let them. Everyone knows the game, there's still men and women on the site who are whoring themselves out.

And by whoring I don't mean anything. I mean the type of people in an industry who like to put on flashy boilerplate outward displays for money. Sometimes they bring substance, most of the time it's just fan service but if people are buying then why stop?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    panhandle.tv
    Nail on Head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Aspiring streamer, to be fair, probably has a far better shot at generating income than a musician does.
    And sadly, streaming requires far less talent and education than being a successful musician.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    but doesn't twitch already have a method to pay for content you like through subscriptions or something?

You mean people don't understand the joy of the chargeback?

Jimmy Thick-Streaming of a brave new world!

It's easier to hit goals on nudey webcam sites.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Don't listen to those people. Taco Bell is never a waste.
    It becomes waste. quickly. and sometimes with little to no waning.

Could this thread be any more sexist?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm still irritated that my "Curse Client" has been renamed to "Twitch". Sell-out fuckers. /sigh I need to move my add-ons to a different host.

I certainly am.
    Free money is win.
    Plus curves.
    "Curves" is just the nice way of saying "chunky".

In a bit of... irony? "Traps" are slightly less bat shit than chics.

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    Could this thread be any more sexist?
    It could, yes.

That's why I like streamers like Kripp. He announces subs but that's it, once a year he'll turn on his donation announcement and text to speech thing for people to ham up. He doesn't solicit and he just plays and lets people decide if they want to donate or sub.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    It becomes waste. quickly. and sometimes with little to no waning.
    Hahaha, pro mistype there.

There's lots of waxing, a small amount of waning but sure as hell no warning!
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Cheesy Gordita Crunches. That is all.
    Use to be my fav, but i had one last month and it was kinda eh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    You're just mad you don't have any of that sweet female privilege.
    I just thought of a solution. You could take HRT and become a woman, and then you can show a bit of cleavage for cash. Then you can play video games all day and have a pair of breasts to play with as well. Just be aware that your man sausage isn't going to work so well, and you may find yourself attracted to men, but hey you get to make money from donations!

Quick Google shows it can be done. We have the technology.

Before and After

http://www.getyourlifegirl.com/2015/...nd-petite.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    In a bit of... irony? "Traps" are slightly less bat shit than chics.
    All i am saying is that there aren't that many traps, or cute twinks with feminine dicks streaming on twitch, so there's alot of potential there for people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Many of them have chosen Streaming as a profession.
    This is the equivalent of saying, "Many of them have chosen panhandling as a 'profession'".

All i am saying is that there aren't that many traps, or cute twinks with feminine dicks streaming on twitch, so there's alot of potential there for people.
    Fair enough. I couldn't resist the opportunity to make that point, though. And I agree. We need more traps.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-04-13 at 07:06 PM.

One disturbing thing I did notice is the amount of attractive young women who really don't say anything and don't even look like they are gaming. You see gameplay of course but I doubt it's the visible young woman actually playing, like she's just there to entice males to "watch her".

Most of these young women in this situation don't even respond to chat either, I made mention of this in one stream and was immediately banned.

Kinda makes you wonder if these young women are being trafficked for their looks which would be deplorable but I suppose you can't put anything past anyone when their is a chance to make money off of something or someone.

Jimmy Thick- Well, off the the Asian Massage Parlor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I just thought of a solution. You could take HRT and become a woman, and then you can show a bit of cleavage for cash. Then you can play video games all day and have a pair of breasts to play with as well. Just be aware that your man sausage isn't going to work so well, and you may find yourself attracted to men, but hey you get to make money from donations!

Quick Google shows it can be done. We have the technology.

Before and After

http://www.getyourlifegirl.com/2015/...nd-petite.html
    He makes a pretty decent chick. Does that make me gay now?