Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    It will never happen. That would just make dungeon/raid gear useless.
    Exactly. I've got like 5. Others have 7+. That's most of the slots.

I don't really understand the limitation. Have they ever given any logical ingame explanation to why we can't equip more than two. It breaks immersion, but then again so does multiple difficulties, multiple versions of the same item and scaling too.

The only thing 3rd Legendary being equippable would do is removing a gear slot. Since player power is measured only in relation to other players, and everyone would run 3 Legendaries, no difference would be felt. Well, maybe it would be even more painful to catch up with an alt.

Deleted
    All of them will not happen. Will. Not. Happen. 3rd one maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Do you think we will be able to equip all our Legendaries at some stage in this expansion? I have 7 , with 5 just sitting in my bags doing nothing. It feels like such a waste, and very frustrating. It would be really cool if we could equip them all at some stage. What do you think? Will the day come?
    I seriously doubt it, though it would be hilarious if it became possible to equip them all for the duration of the pre-patch prior to next expansion's release.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2017-04-13 at 06:16 PM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It'd be fucking hilarious if they allow us to equip all of them in the 8.0 pre-patch.
    That would be awesome!

If they do then most likely they let us use a 3rd when the final raid patch comes out.

I think the only way we're ever going to be able to equip a third is if they make a distinction between legendary accessories (rings, belts, necks, bracers) or legendaries that don't conflict with a tier slot and other ones because they don't want us to have to choose between a 4 set or our best legendaries.

The problem is that then they'd have to balance a bit around having those 3 legendaries and not all specs have good non-tier slot legendaries. For example, I'm an aff lock and my BiS legendaries are cloak and helm, and our accessory legendaries aren't really that good with Prydaz being the best one. Compare that to classes whose best legendaries are not only non-tierslot legendaries to begin with, but have really strong accessory legendaries as well. Blizzard would have to take into account classes that could potentially take advantage of that too much by being able to use a current 4 set, a previous 2 set, and 3 legendaries at once compared to other classes who would only get a current 4 set, their 2 BiS legendaries and a throw away accessory legendary that's simply better because it's a legendary. And this isn't only a problem of balance, it's also a problem of the classes that benefit the most from it being hurt the most due to so much gear becoming "required" in order to do proper damage because Blizzard couldn't just leave them as being overpowered, so they'd either have to balance their damage around all of these gear benefits making them required or they would have to nerf the gear benefits which would be sad for anyone who has any of those pieces.

Deleted
    Storywise they should allow it at some point at the end of legion to do some big heroic deed in which our weapon and legandaries get oblitirated (like molnir in the new thor trailer) Thatll be fun

I'm kind of hoping that the pre-atch for the next xpack lifts all restrictions and we get to just be silly for a month before we replace all our awesome legendaries with questing blues.

So what's the point of letting us hoard so many and letting them rot in the bags for nothing? This is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    So what's the point of letting us hoard so many and letting them rot in the bags for nothing? This is just silly.
    This might shock some people here but Legion's legendary system was poorly thought-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    All of them will not happen. Will. Not. Happen. 3rd one maybe.
    Mate, don't be a buzz kill. Fully seriosuly, it could happen in the next expansions pre-patch.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I think that the 7.2.5 patch should include a 3rd, personally.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!