Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

7.2.5 Retribution

Have we heard of any changes at all coming our way, specifically to the 100 talent row?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We haven't been mentioned at all
    Better to be ignored than watching another Crusade nerf xD

All im saying is my biggest gripe is the 100 row ><

Well, with 4 piece tier, i think we might want to stack mastery....that 's a change

Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    Well, with 4 piece tier, i think we might want to stack mastery....that 's a change
    I doubt it will be stacked, but at least it will be more useful.

Deleted
    While we propably won't stack mastery, It could become at least competitive with crit and vers.
    Both T20 boni seem to benefit mastery slightly more than the current T19. Getting one holy power on every BoJ/DH should be a slightly higher HP-generation than our current 4p, as even with DH we don't cast four times as much cs than BoJ. The T20 2p is also less slightly likely to overcap. Also having ~80-90% of BoJ being affected by mastery should be a larger buff to the stat than 10% increased finisher dmg.

Given that Mastery gets close to crit/vers rigth now (up to like ~80% of the value of them, given you have the cloak), it's possible that mastery actually could be in line with them.

Either way, now with Judge Unworthy, mastery isn't shit tier on AoE anymore, it doesn't feel as bad to have some of it on your gear anymore.

Edit: While I'd love to see buffs to DP (like it having 100% chance during wings maybe?) aswell as Ret finally getting a real 3rd talent in this row instead of a meme, I highly doubt that we'll be seeing any of this. Ret is performing fine, so I doubt we're a concern for Blizz. And given how stubborn they have been about keeping this gimmick I doubt they gonna change it.
    Last edited by mmoc5e1f49b14b; 2017-04-12 at 10:06 PM.

Deleted
    Specc performing as intended. Bad thing that the gameplay/ options/ synergy are dump as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Socce View Post
    Edit: While I'd love to see buffs to DP (like it having 100% chance during wings maybe?) aswell as Ret finally getting a real 3rd talent in this row instead of a meme, I highly doubt that we'll be seeing any of this. Ret is performing fine, so I doubt we're a concern for Blizz. And given how stubborn they have been about keeping this gimmick I doubt they gonna change it.
    Divine Purpose to 25% would probably be perfectly fine and actually not terrible, at least. I don't think it'll beat Crusade but at 25% for a few fights it could be a consideration over Crusade for AOE if it's constant throughout a fight.

At the very least they could buff Divine Purpose a bit ><

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Have we heard of any changes at all coming our way, specifically to the 100 talent row?
    So far haven't seen anything. What I wouldn't mind seeing is Consecration still made baseline and the talent being changed to something. Crusade made baseline and it being replaced with something to make that row feel a bit better. Though I still don't know of when Holy Wrath would be better than the others ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they either leave Crusade alone or make it baseline, I'm fine with not being mentioned on 7.2.5

Divine Hammer will prob get nerfed. Its used in all situations atm

Honestly with a few things i think the focus needs to be on Avenging Wrath and the 100 row. Its literally: Take your only viable talent and the rest are dead.
    @Lucetia I agree.

What i feel needs to happen is the following.

-Avenging Wrath: Now also grants 35% haste for it's duration.

Talents
    -Divine Purpose: Couple ideas here
    --In addition (Or just new effect) to it's current effect your Holy Power consumers have a chance to lower the CD of Avenging Wrath by X seconds.
    --Buff it's proc rate.
    --Both.
    -Crusade: Buff or leave it as is.
    -Holy Wrath: A passive that now makes you deal X amount of damage after Avenging Wrath is over where X is a % of the overall damage done.

The issue with the 100 row is that Avenging Wrath on it's own gets so dwarfed by Crusade that it's not funny. You can easily buff AW and talents reworked in that row to not be total garbage.

As far as Consecration goes, i always advocated that it should be baseline and a new talent: IE the charge or something that gives good damage take it's place. The issue here at that row is truly Final Verdict simply because how much its needed when you have the Cloak.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    As long as they either leave Crusade alone or make it baseline, I'm fine with not being mentioned on 7.2.5
    See, I dont like this and (granted this will come across as heresy) but I think Crusade is falling into the realm of a bad talent in that it is so much value that it chokes the life out of Divine Purpose. The main issue however, is that so much damage comes in that window that if you gut Crusade, you likely gut viability so I think we are stuck with it till the next expansion.

My personal wishlist would be for Final Verdict to be a bit more interesting as jsut a bighithitmorehardsmorc is really eh and maybe give us a 3rd talent in the last row given that we are the only spec with 2 there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temna View Post
    See, I dont like this and (granted this will come across as heresy) but I think Crusade is falling into the realm of a bad talent in that it is so much value that it chokes the life out of Divine Purpose. The main issue however, is that so much damage comes in that window that if you gut Crusade, you likely gut viability so I think we are stuck with it till the next expansion.

My personal wishlist would be for Final Verdict to be a bit more interesting as jsut a bighithitmorehardsmorc is really eh and maybe give us a 3rd talent in the last row given that we are the only spec with 2 there.
    The problem with them touching Crusade is that their logic of making DP viable, might be to nerf Crusade.

If they actually buffed DP or redesigned the 3rd garbage lvl 100 talent into something worthwhile, then we wouldn't be shitting bricks whenever they mention Crusade.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    The problem with them touching Crusade is that their logic of making DP viable, might be to nerf Crusade.

If they actually buffed DP or redesigned the 3rd garbage lvl 100 talent into something worthwhile, then we wouldn't be shitting bricks whenever they mention Crusade.
    Fair point, but I think at this point we are stuck with crusade as is for the remainder of legion and maybe a minor tweak to DP giving it like 10% extra damage or something on proc. Though would like to actually see a 3rd talent, only see the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Divine Hammer will prob get nerfed. Its used in all situations atm
    If you're using it on Krosus normal/heroic (or any fight like that), you're doing it wrong. It's also not ideal on Trilliax normal/heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    If you're using it on Krosus normal/heroic (or any fight like that), you're doing it wrong. It's also not ideal on Trilliax normal/heroic.
    I actually did more damage ST with it than BoW pre 7.2. I don't have a real answer why. No gear changed. I haven't gotten an upgrade in weeks.

One reason DP was more powerfull in WoD was chain proc interaction with DS procs. Since they took that away i think even 25% would still be to low

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I actually did more damage ST with it than BoW pre 7.2. I don't have a real answer why. No gear changed. I haven't gotten an upgrade in weeks.
    RNG is a thing.