Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

As the North Korea situation escalates, Trump goes on vacation to Mar-a-Lago again

President Donald Trump arrived for another weekend at his languid Florida resort on Thursday, this time without the usual retinue of top aides who have accompanied him in the past, even as global tensions flare. Trump's jaunt to Mar-a-Lago, his seventh since taking office in January, coincides with a closely watched anniversary in North Korea, where analysts have said the rogue regime may be preparing for a sixth nuclear test.

It wouldn't be the first time Trump confronted a global incident from the confines of his terra-cotta-roofed oceanfront mansion.

(source)
    Seems like the president of the US is realy taking care of things, specialy his own needs.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Considering the amount of BS being thrown his way I'm not even surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at it from the bright side, if he ain't in the white house he can't press any dangerous buttons, right?! ...right...? ...

Can the residents in Florida who are having their businesses fucked over by his constant visits sue him for lost profit?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Look at it from the bright side, if he ain't in the white house he can't press any dangerous buttons, right?! ...right...? ...
    Wrong, he's always accompanied by a security detail that includes one person who is only supposed to hold "The Football," AKA the box that contains the button. If you're a guest at Mar-A-Lago you can get your photo taken with The Football and the guy who carries it. Whee!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Seems like the president of the US is realy taking care of things, specialy his own needs.
    I think you're confused as to what a Vacation is.....

My god the man is the living embodiment of gaudy.

its not a vacation. man the left is really grasping at straws for things to whine about

The nuclear football goes with him no matter where he is.

He could launch a nuclear strike from a lilo in the middle of a pool if he wanted to

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I think you're confused as to what a Vacation is.....
    The most powerful official in the world shouldn't be taking his seventh weekend off in just over 2 months when East Asia is looking so unstable, especially when his administration just dropped America's first MOAB and sent heavy ordinance against a nation that throws nuclear fits if you so much as sneeze in their direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldborg View Post
    Wrong, he's always accompanied by a security detail that includes one person who is only supposed to hold "The Football," AKA the box that contains the button. If you're a guest at Mar-A-Lago you can get your photo taken with The Football and the guy who carries it. Whee!
    Fuck, we are all doomed then. Well...

Threatening to wipe a country off the face of the earth is exhausting, dude. Give the man a (7th time in 4 months) break.

The most powerful official in the world shouldn't be taking his seventh weekend off in just over 2 months when East Asia is looking so unstable, especially when his administration just dropped America's first MOAB and sent heavy ordinance against a nation that throws nuclear fits if you so much as sneeze in their direction.
    Weekend off? What would he be doing if he was at the white house that he cant do in Florida? Please enlighten us...

Why am I getting a mental image of Dexter's Laboratory? Can I get a DD (Dee Dee)

and im sure you know he is just lounging around. because being in florida instead of washington means he cannot work. jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Then what is it?
    a second place the president sleeps and works. just like the white house. you dont think he could play golf in washington? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Can the residents in Florida who are having their businesses fucked over by his constant visits sue him for lost profit?
    Can you prove they aren't being compensated already?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Considering the amount of BS being thrown his way I'm not even surprised.
    Awww... the Cheeto Sasquatch needs a safespace fwom da big bad buwies (ie. reality)? Dawwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Can you prove they aren't being compensated already?
    It's deplorable Donnie dump. The damn guy who bankrupted 6 companies for not wanting to pay bills. Compensating people my ass...

We need John J Keeshan

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Is the guy carrying the Football a Linebacker who will defend it, or a Quarterback who will throw it.?