+28
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+30
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+ 33

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 39

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Lol yup!
    Where I'm at now They've got to that safe place in Alexandria, there is some wolves gang outside but they don't know about the town yet, it seems rick might be thrown out soon but I'm guessing he doesn't get thrown out. Ricks gang seem fairly at odds with each other with some thinking they should be more forceful and others wanting to accept the towns rules. The preacher guy seems 100% useless, and Glenn just got shot in the shoulder by some dick who I assume he's going to kill soon but for the sake of peace in the town I want him to be brought back and then exiled or something.
    Oh god, that was so long ago. How are you enjoying it so far?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 26

Yeah... am regretting...
    What are you regretting?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Made my day

+ 37

pOO, I was/am regretting getting only four hours of sleep (due to Persona 5). Worth it, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had 1000 rounds of subsonic 9mm ammo show up at the door for my uncle. It is for his 9mm pistol that he just got a suppressor for. Sub sonic ammo + suppressor = very quiet shots.
    I love my family

He also bought a suppressor for .45 and I will be able to use it as soon as I get a threaded barrel for my 1911.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Hai Eugene!

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 37

pOO, I was/am regretting getting only four hours of sleep (due to Persona 5). Worth it, though.
    Time well spent imo!