Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I've been doing world quests with a friend; he has gotten about 10 double ap gains, i've gotten none. done about 20 ap world quests so far
    50% chance, Blizzard style. Working as intended Kappa.

The perk is shit. I've done 20 ap wq and none proc'd a double. Mage tower buff procs more than this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dloc76 View Post
    The perk is shit. I've done 20 ap wq and none proc'd a double. Mage tower buff procs more than this shit.
    Way to not read the entire thread. It doesn't give you a second AP token - it doubles the amount you get when using a token. It procs fairly often.

Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    Still boggles my mind how Blizz was able to think of something as boring as that for the latest stage of the upgrade path. The secondary stuff with relics may have been imbalanced but it was at least something you could look forward to. This? lol
    I'd much rather have something boring than the complete fucking nightmare that was the double trait thing.

There was also a lovely bug where old tokens(from before you finished the research) could proc the double AP as well, which seems pretty much on par for Legion.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

So do you need to upgrade both the features directly above legionfall united or just one for it to be unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post
    Wonder if it can proc on the challenge mission that the Command Center gives. A chance at an extra 7mil AP... wow.
    Heads up, if you are close to research being done then wait before completing it. AK30 it's at 9m instead of 6.8m

Quote Originally Posted by Vashezzo View Post
    Does anyone know what the chance to double actually is?
    Well, I've only got the advertised AP from the 8 WQs I've done since I unlocked the feature ... so it is definitely somewhere between 0% and 99% chance

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

i really think they should reword the tooltip cause almost everyone i know got confused by it, myself included.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, I've only got the advertised AP from the 8 WQs I've done since I unlocked the feature ... so it is definitely somewhere between 0% and 99% chance
    Is this after used the tokens? Or were you like me and expecting an actual duplicate token?

Yeah I was kind of hoping it just doubled the value of the token itself rather than after you use it to show the indication.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Is this after used the tokens? Or were you like me and expecting an actual duplicate token?
    The amount printed when I used it... I was expecting a bigger token, not an additional one. But I suspect the tokens are all fixed base amounts.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

For me the chance is like 5%. Atm Im at like 24 in a row with no proc but other getting 25-50% chance that make me wonder if some chars are bugged or just the system is weird.
    Last edited by Simonak; 2017-04-18 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashezzo View Post
    Does anyone know what the chance to double actually is?
    I was saving all my stuff for this to unlock, then did them all. Got 3 out of 30 tokens to grant double, so for me it was 10%. Some of those were 200% bonus token from board missions tho, and I am not certain if those count.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    Way to not read the entire thread. It doesn't give you a second AP token - it doubles the amount you get when using a token. It procs fairly often.
    I did read the thread. By proc'ing a double I meant double AP from the token.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    You'd rather have double the inventory space taken up and have to click twice as many things? I still find it stupid there's no 'Use all AP tokens' button to press.
    You can simply make a Weak aura that appears on your screen somewhere when you have AP in your bags, and you just click the weak aura button and it uses them rather than having to click through your bag. You can simply click a button on your UI

It's quite random. Yesterday 7/12 tokens gave me double AP, today only 4/12 tokens did

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    It's quite random. Yesterday 7/12 tokens gave me double AP, today only 4/12 tokens did
    Wait...how did you manage to do it yesterday and today (unless you mean yesterday as in Monday and today as in Tuesday) because several hours ago was roughly the earliest you could get it to my knowledge. As I did it on my main about a hour or two after it opened up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Heads up, if you are close to research being done then wait before completing it. AK30 it's at 9m instead of 6.8m
    The addon World Quest List will indicate when an AP rewarding world quest has a duration longer than the current research, as in one that could take advantage of the next level of artifact knowledge.
    No idea if there are any enhancements to the missions UI that do anything similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The addon World Quest List will indicate when an AP rewarding world quest has a duration longer than the current research, as in one that could take advantage of the next level of artifact knowledge.
    No idea if there are any enhancements to the missions UI that do anything similar.
    Dunno. Don't have that addon though. I have the World Quest Tracker that one of the mods made here and Angry World Quests from the addon setup I'm using (haven't disabled it for some reason).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    Still boggles my mind how Blizz was able to think of something as boring as that for the latest stage of the upgrade path. The secondary stuff with relics may have been imbalanced but it was at least something you could look forward to. This? lol
    if the chance to proc it is atleast 50% or something like that, it IS something you could look forward to.

If its a prochance 20-25% , i am pretty sure its not more... its blizzard you know , its realy underwhelming.

got to love how much RNG is in this expansion. They could have put in a flat 25% increase or something