View Poll Results: Do you Like Archmage Khadgar?

Voters
151. This poll is closed
  • Yes

106 70.20%
  • No

27 17.88%
  • He more annoying then JAR JAR BINKS!

18 11.92%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Archmage Khadgar

Do you like him or not? I think he be wows version of Jar Jar Binks.

Not really, he is a nice guy.

Do you think that powerful mages are supposed to act serious? I know plenty of people on seniority that act like kids sometimes, but when it gets serious - they're serious. Just like in real life - there's no reason for him to act like someone he isn't if he doesn't have to. He's just a funny guy, but also a powerful mage.

Yes, and his voice actor, Tony Amendola, is wonderful. I've enjoyed that guy in all the stuff he's been in. He puts soul into his voice acting.

He seems aite... maybe.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    He's alright, he's just bland and a goody-two-shoes, which is extremely boring.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yes, and his voice actor, Tony Amendola, is wonderful. I've enjoyed that guy in all the stuff he's been in. He puts soul into his voice acting.
    He's turned the snark up to 11 in Legion. You can tell Tony is having a good time. Probably a relief to him after playing Bra'tac for 10 years (Bra'tac was always super serious).

I fucking love him....

I love him, but I am afraid they will overuse him. I mean, it's starting already.

Deleted
    yes, since tbc

7+ Year Old Account
    I think he is way overused for how weak his character is. He is quite boring and does not have much flare about him. When does he do something big? I could really use a scene where he does some big atom spell and saves us, does something evil/mytstic or atleast something interesting.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I love him, but I am afraid they will overuse him. I mean, it's starting already.
    I have bad feeling he will be goner on Argus. Anyway, we know for sure that Legion have plans for him.

I love that when you click on him too much he laughs uncontrollably and tells you to stop tickling him.. or...

Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-04-18 at 09:43 PM.

I like him very much, but just a pinch to many puns. It almost feel as if they are trying to hard. Afraid he's going to be the new thrall though

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    I like him very much, but just a pinch to many puns. It almost feel as if they are trying to hard.
    That's not just Khadgar, it's most of WoW's quest material...too many puns. They really need some new quest flavor text writers...

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    His jokes are better than Jar Jar Binks' ones, and Khadgar himself is cool as a cucumber. He's not brilliant, but he's alright.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I think khadgar is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills dmeons and doesnt afraid of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's awesome but his puns are getting a bit much
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Do you like him or not? I think he be wows version of Jar Jar Binks.
    I like his voice actor, the guy who was the actor of bra'tac from Stargate, mentor of teal'c Mister Tony Amendola.

I always imagine bra'tac when hearing Khadgar's voice, I can't stop imagening that. It's hilarious but then It's.. annoying, cause of Khadgar's voicelines and his jar jar binksness In the game. blizzard puts too many unserious chars Into legion for It supposedly being such a serious thing "Invasion, demonic Invasions!...oh, but I must find a present for my secret crush Modera - says Khadgar" like... jebus why.

And It's such a shame cause his voice Is so good, he's a great actor but he's been given such a unserious character to voiceact unlike the character he portrayed In Stargate It just doesn't connect for me...
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

I like some of his puns, but as a character he's a bit meh

For some reason, basilisks WQ (salve worked?) gets me every single time T_T Magic...
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-04-19 at 12:54 PM.