Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    How can O'Reilly be let go from fox news for sexual misconduct, but Trump can do basically the exact same thing and get elected president
    Because the Trump Presidency isn't dependent on advertising revenue.... yet.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    How can O'Reilly be let go from fox news for sexual misconduct, but Trump can do basically the exact same thing and get elected president
    Because when selling crap, the popular choice is more important than the electoral. Advertising doesn't care if they sell more in Pennsylvania, when they can sell nearly 3 million more nation wide.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Is hot chocolate really racism?
    I mean, yea, its a comment that refers to skin color, but it's not invoking any prejudice against black people. (is it? maybe there's something I'm missing here)

Dirty grandpa still brings in cash for Fox?

Deleted
    Tomi Lahren suspended by The Blaze, Milo step down from Breitbart, Alex Jones playing a... 'character', and now Bill O'Reilly possibly axed from Fox News?Oh, my!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    Is hot chocolate really racism?
    I mean, yea, its a comment that refers to skin color, but it's not invoking any prejudice against black people. (is it? maybe there's something I'm missing here)
    Racism need not involve prejudice, "all Asians are good at math" for example.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Until we turn the presidency into a reality show which to be hontest won't be long now that Trump is in office.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Racism need not involve prejudice, "all Asians are good at math" for example.
    It's subjective, I guess. A black girl I was with for a little while didn't seem to mind when i used that phrase. Once she looked at me when i said that, did the head shake side-to-side thing, and said " damn right". I lol'ed so hard, and then we .... .
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Let's be honest. If you were casting a movie for the racist cop, it would be Bill O'Reilly. I would also add O'Reilly never had a black person in his home.

I've read they are considering replacing him with Eric bolling or Dana perino.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    It's subjective, I guess. A black girl I was with for a little while didn't seem to mind when i used that phrase. Once she looked at me when i said that, did the head shake side-to-side thing, and said " damn right". I lol'ed so hard, and then we .... .
    Yeah right.

While your anecdotal story is cute. I hope you understand that this woman didn't want the advances of O'Reilly. But hey, your story settles it for all harassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - Bill O'Reilly being let go from Fox is about as possible as Hillary Clinton winning the 2016 election.

It has been fucking hilarious watching the usual suspects in the MSM try to take down O'Reilly and Fox. they are as feckless and laughable as their dipshit leader Obama was. Just pathetic.

Bullshit - he lost over 20 advertisers last week and his rating did not take a hit at all. In fact, they went up.

#1 for over 16 straight years.

Tee hee

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sou...-go/ar-BBA2NoR

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    He's just been keeping the seat warm for Hannity....

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I think Al Sharpton is more of a fit.
    Seems like you cannot foll the conversation or stay on topic.

Let me help you out. Al Sharpton race baits and is a race opportunist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yeah right.

While your anecdotal story is cute. I hope you understand that this woman didn't want the advances of O'Reilly. But hey, your story settles it for all harassment.
    Well, no that's not what I meant. Obviously if he said it to a woman he worked with, that's too far. It's just not racist or harassing in all contexts.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

ITS
    ONLY
    A
    VACATION...I MEAN come on guys he always takes vacation

hahahaha.

buh bye

It's only harassment if you're ugly. Else you're a romantic.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

No but I'm guessing you take Rachel Maddow seriously.....
    I'm afraid not.

Stay woke.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's just been keeping the seat warm for Hannity....
    Doesn't Hannity already have his own show?

If so, then the question is who is going to replace Hannity. At some point they'll have a hole to fill and it'll be interesting (and telling) to see who they put in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

If so, then the question is who is going to replace Hannity. At some point they'll have a hole to fill and it'll be interesting (and telling) to see who they put in there.
    WALL TO WALL SHEPHERD SMITH!

One can dream...can't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

Tbh even if Bill goes. What if someone even worse comes along.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi