Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Paris Hilton 2020... Make America hot again!

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly about the election, should lead democrats to believe that experience in the senate, be it successful or not... or any experience in government... is actually needed? If anything, it should have them clamoring to get the Rock to run... I'm saying they need to go after Paris Hilton. What does Trump have that she doesn't?

Wow, she is horrific looking. Maybe make America skanky?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Trump and Sanders, Michelle to run election after that.

She has already said she will never run..... why do that to yourself? She watched how it made Obama age about 20 years.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

I think Andrew Cuomo is posturing for a run at some point, if not 2020.

Deleted
    My prediction :
    Chelsea clinton will run for the dems, how ever she will change her name to Lopez or Rodríguez or something similar to really push for the Mexican vote, her slogan will be "not Trump or Clinton, vote for me"

landslide dem victory.

I nominate Daffy Duck. He'd probably be far better than the predecessors

For the Dems I'd say it will likely be between Castro, Klobuchar, Gillibrand and Booker. I'm thinking it will be Gillibrand.

7+ Year Old Account
    How's this for a ticket?

Garcetti/Kennedy 2020 (Eric Garcetti, Jewish and Mexican-American mayor of LA; and Joseph P. Kennedy III, RFK's grandson and currently in the House of Reps for the 4th district of Massachusetts)
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Bernie will be like 105, Warren has the most annoying voice in all of politics, she makes Hillary sound normal. I think they will try to push Kieth Elison to run, then people will realize he has ties to extremist Muslims and will get shut down hard. Joe Biden will have dementia, Nancie pelosi might be dead, Maxine Waters will still be talking about the back of that bus in 73" and the oppression.

And thus an unpopular Trump wins again rather easily not because he is doing great, but because the democrats suck so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    My opinions

Republican: Mike Pence ( because I don't think Trump even completes his first term )
    Democrat: Elizabeth Warren..... even though she says no, I still think yes.

And I would love a strong 3rd party candidate who is in it from the go. I voted Gary Johnson, and in the end, he wimped out ( even if he was never going to win anyway )
    I don't disagree that Trump is unlikely to run again, either due to low approval ala LBJ, or resigning/impeachment (it looks like him being tired of winning is unlikely at this point lol). I also think that even if he does make it to term, and runs again, that he gets primaried by one more more Republicans anyway.

However, I don't really think Pence has national appeal. I seriously doubt he would win a primary against the last crop that Trump ran against.

I would predict Ted Cruz as the 2020, even though that feels pretty timid. Although completely unlikable, he is smart, knows the law extremely well, and is a fierce debater. If I were Trump, I would put him on the SCOTUS to keep him from running a primary against Trump. (don't forget that Alan Dershowitz said Cruz had the finest legal mind he had ever taught at Harvard so, it's not a crazy thing to think he gets nominated)

Already on the next election huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    When is the last time the dems put up a left winger?
    I know this one! Obama!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    My opinions

Republican: Mike Pence ( because I don't think Trump even completes his first term )
    Democrat: Elizabeth Warren..... even though she says no, I still think yes.

And I would love a strong 3rd party candidate who is in it from the go. I voted Gary Johnson, and in the end, he wimped out ( even if he was never going to win anyway )
    If Drumpf gets outsted, it will be interesting to see if the GOP keeps Pence - I guess they would almost have to. When was the last time a party didn't nominate their sitting President for a second term.

Democrat: I would like to see a younger, Obama'esque figure up there. However, I don't know who. Kaine was pretty great - perhaps him and the young Sante Fe mayor? Warren would be terrific, too.

Jeff Merkley will run and win.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oprah for the win. WHoever opposes her gets the bees!

true terror!
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    She will run on the "Everyone gets a new car!" platform.
    You know, interestingly, she said she is now interested/considering a run - because of Trump. She would be just as qualified as him, perhaps more so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Pretty sure it will be Chelsea Clinton, shes been on the cover of three magazines in the past month and her name is brought up on CNN and MSNBC on an hourly basis.

Enjoy four more years of Trump I guess.
    Not a chance - she's too young to run without other political experience - and while she would probably do well, it's too early to put another Clinton up. She's gotta wait anther 10+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i can only hope it'll be tulsi gabbard.

but i know it won't be.
    As a Conservative, I hope she is the nominee too. Or even better, a Fauxcahontas/Gabbard ticket would be a dream scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Trump vs. a Bill Clinton type of Democrat, that is no hard left lunatic
    That candidate would CRUSH Trump. Unfortunately, I don't think such a thing exists anymore. As a child of the 80's, the current DNC is unrecognizable to that of my childhood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    I'm hoping for a Tulsi Gabbard or Rand Paul ticket.
    That's an odd pairing for your support. They are both a bit out of the main stream, but hardly similar.

I like how Rand always has his serious face on, and how he is consistent in his ideology. But, his dad is just so crazy, I can't trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Dems: Cory Booker or Julian Castro
    GOP: Assuming Trump does not complete his term and Pence turns down a bid, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul or Marco Rubio
    Libertarian: Someone other than Gary Johnson, he went a little crazy towards the end of the 2016 election and it cost him some votes.
    Green: I'd love to see a really strong and likable candidate here, the party needs a positive boost after Jill Stein's recent antics.
    I really thought those two Democrats would be stars. I predicted Booker as Hillary's running mate. But, they are MEGA shit on TV, imo. You have to think a little faster, and that probably will improve, but I'm not sure they can hold their own with on the spot questions.

I sort of doubt Paul Ryan would take a demotion to run as president. Even though Trump won while being a complete jackass, I think Rubio tainted his future with his hand size comments. I think Trump is a one off, in regards to breaking all the rules and getting away with it.

it has to be between opera (who tries very hard to be white) and eminem (who tries very hard to be black)...

it is going to be awesome

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Indeed they are building Chelsea up for a different political position. Is there a Senate seat opening up where Chelsea lives that will be easy for a Democrat to grab?
    Not that I'm aware of, however, the NYC Mayor spot is soon-to-be-up-for-grabs. A "Clinton" could win that spot easily - and it would be great experience. She could ride that into a Senate seat in 2020/22 and then sit pretty for a decade or two getting ready for her Presidential run.

Don't forget Kid rock
    Be Free! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, she is horrific looking. Maybe make America skanky?
    'that's hot' was her catch fraise on her reality TV show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    it has to be between opera (who tries very hard to be white) and eminem (who tries very hard to be black)...

it is going to be awesome
    How does Oprah try to be white?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi