Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up What is your FAVORITE class and Why?

I know a lot of people play multiple classes and have multiple alts. But for those guys, if you had to choose a class that you would main, which one would you choose and why?

Also for those who arent really alt-o-holics, what is your favorite class and why? Not just your FoTM, but your favorite class period.

It could be for the lore surrounding the class, the mechanics of the class, or anything related to the class.

For me, I enjoy Paladins and Locks, primarily because of the lore surrounding them. Paladins have so many awesome lore figures it just makes the class that much more bad ass:

• Uther the Lightbringer
    • Arthas (before he turned)
    • Tyralon
    • That bloodelf guy
    • Varian Wrynn before he turned into a warrior

Warlocks are amazing as well. I like them primarily because of the themes.

Varian Wrynn was never a Paladin or a paladin in training. Where did you get this idea from?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Rogue because stabbity stab.

Deleted
    Shaman. Dwarf especially
    Ghost wolf.
    Doomhammer.
    Thrall as lore hero
    Heroism.
    Ascendance and spell animations
    Waterwalking.
    Purge.
    Aoe stun.
    Ranged interupt on 12 sec cd as enhance
    More than enough
    Can play ranged or melle dps.

Death knight from a lore perspective, warrior for gameplay. I especially like protection warrior which I currently main.

10+ Year Old Account
    From a Lore perspective, Paladins and Warlocks.

From Game play or class theme perspective, Hunter and Warlock. I'm just a fan of Pet classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like playing Shaman. Only class I've managed levelled two to max level.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

7+ Year Old Account
    varian was never a paladin...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Paladin of course. I don't know alot about famous Paladins like Uther or Tirion but I've enjoyed the class since vanilla.

Deleted
    I play Mage and Warrior as mains.

Mostly because of Garrosh and Cho'gall, two characters i liked the most in World of Warcraft.
    Just waiting for Ogres to become playable to race change my mage.

When it comes to gameplay, i saw alot of high and low points in both classes but overall i like both classes they are very different from each other so i switch mostly between the two over the exp packs.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    From a lore perspective, Death Knight. I love the fallen hero and villainous but realist theme that surrounds them and their decisions. It works for a lot of good RP.

Gameplay, it's a tie between Blood DK and Fury/Protection Warrior. I love the gritty battle trance, slaughter the enemy before you're overwhelmed feeling that the warrior class provides. I also like the, I'm a goddess that no one will ever be able to kill, feeling that Blood DK provides.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Demon hunter, triple jump + fel rush mobility and + movement speed from mastery makes DH's the most mobile class in the game.

Pre flying, DH's could get to places alot easier then most classes due to glide / triple jump / fel rushing across ledges, etc.

Before Legion, since BC I had mained a hunter, and once I tried the DH class I couldn't go back specifically because of double jump hah
    Last edited by MattyDH; 2017-04-19 at 09:50 PM.

Mage. Portals. Enough said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    While I started as a lock and mained him for 233 days /played - these days I say...if I ever have to pick and chose one class to play to the end of WoW it would be Paladin. If only I could work out healing on those guys...but ret and prot work naturally for me.
    Do you realize that you have posted almost 8.5 times a day non-stop since August 2008 when you created your MMO-C account?

Thats a lot of posting.

Anyway, I do all 3 specs for Pally, all are almost equally fun to me

Still wondering how Varian has any connection to being a Paladin...
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Yeah, I am aware of it. And when I came here I had 10k posts on incgamers where I started during Diablo 2.

But really it is just shifting activities. I don't watch TV any more and in my line of work it is acceptable to browse the internets as long as you get your job done.

So how long does it take to type my usual reply? Averaging a minute maybe.

And of course, look at our members and mods with 30-40k posts
    i ask myself what your goal is. or better how you get your fun out of this.

since imo your posts are exactly that: superficial 30s posts without any deep. i dont wanna attack you. but often you just complain complaining or stuff like that. posts from you with any granularity, diversity or deepness (or even an oppinion) are very rare. ofc they are, when you just type a standard 30s msg.

so, again, i dont wanna flame you. i am just curious about, what you are gettin out of that for you personally? is that an achievement thing or something, to just get very high post counters ? just asking, cause i am interested in.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-04-20 at 12:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I am aware of it. And when I came here I had 10k posts on incgamers where I started during Diablo 2.
    oh man d2dotnet those were the days, I might have had the most posts over there

*whistles innocently*

Deleted
    From fantasy/lore? Paladin.

From gameplay? Monk.

shaman, simply because each class redesign leaves the game with fewer entertaining options

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Still wondering how Varian has any connection to being a Paladin...
    This is a Jaylock thread, he is infamous for making trolly threads. The only reason Varian is connected to being a paladin is because it might start anger/confusion in the replies.