Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Anduin's future was already set in the Legion comics. He will fight the Void with the Army of Light.
    And that makes me LOVE Blizzard for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Anduin's future was already set in the Legion comics. He will fight the Void with the Army of Light.
    Not surprising that Blizzard spoils their own stories in the name of dumb prophecies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not surprising that Blizzard spoils their own stories in the name of dumb prophecies.
    It's not a prophecy this time, it's a comic set on the future with flashblacks to the present day.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I think Blizzard wants to make Genn and Anduin an action duo. Genn lost his son and Anduin lost his father. They will be like son and father to each other in the future patches and probably expantions.
    I actually really hope this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    How would we know that Anduin is the super special mary sue chosen one without them?

Wasnt a guy with a saitama avatar posting in every Anduin thread in this subforum about how anduin would come to the darkside of some nonsense like that?