Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why not, couldn't care less if people spend money to buy ugly items. More money for Blizzard means better games for me in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Why not, couldn't care less if people spend money to buy ugly items. More money for Blizzard means better games for me in the long run.
    Tier 6 Shaman is ugly? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Everything should be sellable in WoW!

Unlimited bonus tokens for 1 month? - 10$
    100% mount drops from raids? - 25$
    Flying EVERYWHERE(including PvP BG/arena) - 35$
    Boost Set for Raids(880ilvl) - 40$
    Boost Set for Mythic Raids(910 ilvl) - 55$
    Bonus DMG/HP/Healing Done - 10$ for each %(max 50)
    Gold - 1$ for 10k
    All battle pets - 150$
    Each battle pet you choose - 5$
    Non-kickable from LFR/Heroic dungeons - 15$
    Immediately AK level 50 - 30$
    Special DLC VIP Raids - 25$ for each raid
    Special DLC BGs - 10$ for each BG
    New Transmoggable Sets - 10$ for each
    Increase character slot by 1 - 7,50$
    You want your offerts to be always highlited in AH and PUG - 10$
    Come on now, why are you being overly sarcastic and unrealistic?

With how they have fleshed out the transmog closet, it seems like selling transmog sets on the Cash Shop is closer to becoming a reality. Just having the transmog closet alone is incentive enough for ME personally to buy a transmog set from the Cash Shop if it was made available.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I think they would have to make it a pretty good deal, after the shitstorm that was the Transmog Helms. I personally am not a fan of the cash shop, but i can see the appeal, and seeing as older tier sets are now just a level of luck/and or time commitment, I can't really see any issue in allowing them to be purchased as a "one time buy". I think they might also have to add in some weapon skins that are from similar tiers to balance it out perhaps, but who knows.

As for Jaylock, I have to say, he has shown a large improvement in thread quality. I hate commenting on other posters, as it isn't really a mature thing to do, but compared to the stuff I saw a few years ago, I actually kind of enjoy reading some of his threads now.
    I remember the transmog helms. People were kicking each other in LFR and premade groups for it. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Tier 6 Shaman is ugly? :O
    TBH I didn't read the entire wall of text, thought he meant the vanilla sets, there's a few nice ones but people are already using them, so it's just more of the same except Blizzard would be richer, doesn't make any difference to me either way, the only people I look at are alliance corpses.

IMO, I don't see blizzard ever doing it, because transmog farming is "Content" to them. If they were to just stick old tier sets in the Cash shop, then they will need more "Content" to keep us busy.

much rather see 2 xpac and older mounts put int he shop than tier gear, as it has a higher chance to drop already than the mounts. alternatively they need to put the drop protection on mounts....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I don't mind things like cash shop recolors, meaning new colors to old gear that aren't obtainable. However, existing appearances being posted on the cash shop would deter interest in the game.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    sounds like a good idea. they could use that money to invest into new projects.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    and welcome to my ignore list.
    Love people that has to point out that they're from now ingoring me.
    Like anyone would give a singel .... about that
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    IMO, I don't see blizzard ever doing it, because transmog farming is "Content" to them. If they were to just stick old tier sets in the Cash shop, then they will need more "Content" to keep us busy.
    But there are a ton of players who don't care about transmog farming and they just play to raid and do the current content. If they had the option to buy it from the cash shop without having to invest the time to go to the old raids to get it, im sure there would be a lot of players who want a certain look that would buy it from the cash shop.

Its a win for the player because of time saved.

Its a win for blizzard because its another source of revenue from this awesome game.

Reminds me of asian mmo games, it wouldn't affect current players but i would hesitate to start playing wow if i saw a cash shop with lots of armor sets..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I don't mind things like cash shop recolors, meaning new colors to old gear that aren't obtainable. However, existing appearances being posted on the cash shop would deter interest in the game.
    How so?

/tenchar

$20 for an set they made ages ago? Not only no, but HELL no. $5-10 I might be able to stomach. And $4-5 PER piece? Fuck that. Even then it's iffy as hell because seriously.. This a damned sub-based game. Not a bloody F2P MMO. *sigh*
    Last edited by Katsutomai; 2017-04-21 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    much rather see 2 xpac and older mounts put int he shop than tier gear, as it has a higher chance to drop already than the mounts. alternatively they need to put the drop protection on mounts....
    Most mounts had that frop protection AKA kill the boss in the proper expac. 1% mounts should dissapear IMO.

OT: Nope.exe getting that mogs are 2-3 saves worth of time, no point on selling them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    Reminds me of asian mmo games, it wouldn't affect current players but i would hesitate to start playing wow if i saw a cash shop with lots of armor sets..
    But it wouldn't be buying gear. No stats on the transmog set. You would just be buying the old look.

They could even limit it to only tier sets from 1 or 2 expansions ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Can you give me a reason why not? I legitimately see this as an optional thing that people don't have to buy because they have in game ways of getting the transmog sets already.

When people complained about Blizzard adding mounts to the cash shop, they all called foul because the mount couldn't be obtained IN-GAME. But now offering things that are already IN-GAME is taboo?
    One step closer to gear for cash. Being the eltist you often act like you would think you would support them removing old gear over making it easier to get.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How so?

/tenchar
    You can simply buy a set instead of play the game for it, no added incentive to play, unlike an unobtainable set, like the helms, pets, and mounts.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    You can simply buy a set instead of play the game for it, no added incentive to play, unlike an unobtainable set, like the helms, pets, and mounts.
    Right, but the people who are the transmog hunters would still transmog hunt and not buy them off the CS. But those who arent, and just play the game and don't really care to put the time into transmog hunting might buy a few.

Whats wrong with options?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Alternate accounts are not allowed. Why would Jay have one and risk a perma ban?
    Of course you were the one to reply. Pass on trying to understand why a mentally unstable person does what they do.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."