Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    Second and third generation immigrants tend to be the most radicalized ones.
    Let's mention "not allowed to conceive a child" in their alternative passports then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The right wing loves to utilize self contradiction. As like the refugee who hates refugees. As like the muslim who hates muslim. Or as like the right wing forums poster who says he wants his home country in the EU.
    Gosh, imagine that! A Tory who also supported EU membership, it is virtually unheard of.

Apart from the current Tory Prime Minister and the previous and the one before that. Most of the Tory MPs as well. And a large portion of the Tory voters, including the majority in the area I come from. Apart from them, I am unique.

ISIS is winning, or at least radical Islam is winning. It's not winning on the battlefields, it's changing how the world thinks and reacts. Every time you see a push to limit personal freedoms, radical Islam wins. The desire to become more extreme, in order to counter extremists, is literally doing the exact thing they want you to do.

Stop living in fear. Stop trying to take away the freedoms of innocent people. Stop bombing innocent people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    The statements I quoted in the previous post are prejudice by the definition. Period.
    Prejudice means "quick to judge people falsely". I am not prejudiced.

Europe should be primarily for Europeans. Sorry, that's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Nice word salad. You could just say "I hate people not like me". Would have saved us time.
    Where does saying helping your country and countryman infer "I hate people not like me"?

You sound like you have been radicalized to see "hate" in everything.

Deleted
    Let's mention "not allowed to conceive a child" in their alternative passports then.
    They are allowed, I never said they shouldn't be. If two people with alternative citizenships get a child, the child acquires their alternative citizenship as well. If the migrant has a child with a European, the child should have a normal citizenship due to his European parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Ideology cannot save you from reality.
    Might want to do some self examination on that particular statement, as ideology is both the coming and going reality. What you deem reality now is waiting to be supplanted tomorrow. Globalization isn't inevitable nor perpetual.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    They are allowed, I never said they shouldn't be. If two people with alternative citizenships get a child, the child acquires their alternative citizenship as well. If the migrant has a child with a European, the child should have a normal citizenship due to his European parent.
    Is that actually your opinion, or do you just parrot RT on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We know that British people did not want a European super state, we have known that for years
    How. How exactly do we know that? Talk me through the scientific process you have gone through to establish that we have known that for years. And no, talking to your group of friends that probably share your views doesn't count.

You don't know this. You have decided it is a fact for some reason, and it simply isn't. Stating it as if it is a fact doesn't make it one.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Is that actually your opinion, or do you just parrot RT on this?
    I think we must limit migration to Europe severely, and also limit how much migrants can be part of Europe.

Prejudice means "quick to judge people falsely". I am not prejudiced.

Europe should be primarily for Europeans. Sorry, that's just how it is.
    Prejudice means an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics.

The group in this case is immigrants.

You are proposing regulations specific to children with immigrant parents before they are even born. That is prejudice against unborn children. It doesn't get worst than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Globalization is virtually inevitable and would likely require some catastrophic event, the sort that puts civilization our entire species at risk of being wiped out, to cease to be a thing. About the only other thing that might stop it is hitting some sort of maximum level of globalization, beyond which we simply aren't capable of passing. However, growing interconnectedness has been one of the very few things over the course of human history that has been more or less constant, along with conflict over resources and ideology.
    Yes it'd likely require some catastrophic event, whether natural or outside of that, social of all things. Our species doesn't have to be put at risk for it to fall, but it obviously implies the destruction of current human civilization.

I'd say short of a full blown NWO clownshow we're at maximum level of globalization. Interconnectedness being the many becoming one is an antithesis for humanity so may that never reach a zenith.

There's so much that can throw this train we're on off the tracks.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

That was a joke towards the other poster on the comment he made on how second and third generation immigrants tend to be the most radicalised so they need special treatment.

Deleted
    Prejudice means an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics.

The group in this case is immigrants.

You are proposing regulations specific to children with immigrant parents before they are even born. That is prejudice against unborn children. It doesn't get worst than that.
    Not at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    How. How exactly do we know that? Talk me through the scientific process you have gone through to establish that we have known that for years. And no, talking to your group of friends that probably share your views doesn't count.

You don't know this. You have decided it is a fact for some reason, and it simply isn't. Stating it as if it is a fact doesn't make it one.
    Attitude toward further development of the EU into a federation of nation states. The dark green is EU members with more people in favour of a federation than against it. According to Eurobarometer (2013).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Attitude toward further development of the EU into a federation of nation states. The dark green is EU members with more people in favour of a federation than against it. According to Eurobarometer (2013).

2013? I think that is a whole different era to today.

10+ Year Old Account
    2013? I think that is a whole different era to today.
    I doubt much changed to make the idea more popular in the UK up until the referendum vote in 2016.

Deleted
    The anti-immigrant far right is the best friend of ISIS. They are being used and manipulated so easily it's not even funny, outsmarted by the people they hate the most. It's almost poetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    If ISIS winning means the rise of nationalism grab me some lube and a goat.

Not at all.
    Thats quite an argument you made there. Thanks for your contribution to the discussion.